Cumminslifter's Nolvadren XT mini log

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No prob my man. As long as you feel the product works and you WOULD get again, we consider that a win. We also hope you feel that we were able to help you along!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
No prob my man. As long as you feel the product works and you WOULD get again, we consider that a win. We also hope you feel that we were able to help you along!
definitely, i would love to continue using it. you guys were awesome as well, i have had some logs where the reps dont even post in it so im just talking to myself basically

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
definitely, i would love to continue using it. you guys were awesome as well, i have had some logs where the reps dont even post in it so im just talking to myself basically
I've been there that sucks! It makes you second guess everything like why am I doing this again!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
heres todays workout. got a squat PR, squat is skyrocketing!
squat- 260 5x5
RDL- 245 3x7
leg press- 270(not including sled weight, and heels to butt) 3x9
leg curl- 3x8-10
leg ext. 3x8-10
i could hardly walk out of the gym, my legs still feel like jello

tomorrow is my last day :(
That's awesome that your squats are going up! I love it when you lift more weight than normal, its a great feeling.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
That's awesome that your squats are going up! I love it when you lift more weight than normal, its a great feeling.
ya i love getting stronger, i have come a LOOOOONG ways from where i was. thanks again for following along, i would love to log any products for you guys, great rep team.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I found some old workout logs when I was cleaning my basement and found some old boxes from my other place. One was a circuit training routine when I was 177. Crazy to see the weights I did then just a few years ago.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I found some old workout logs when I was cleaning my basement and found some old boxes from my other place. One was a circuit training routine when I was 177. Crazy to see the weights I did then just a few years ago.
ya i know, ever since i started training seriously a few years ago i have kep my journals and its cool to see what exercises you did and what weight and to see your improvements. also body measurments

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
ya i love getting stronger, i have come a LOOOOONG ways from where i was. thanks again for following along, i would love to log any products for you guys, great rep team.
I have to agree the MAN rep team is a great group of guys for sure.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You've done a great job and it won't be forgotten!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Great log! Keep looking out for the MAN promos! Did you put your app in for PF3?!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I also enjoyed your feedback, nice to see members giving quality reviews, good or bad....

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I also enjoyed your feedback, nice to see members giving quality reviews, good or bad....
dont worry it was all good feedback on this end ;)