CTD Labs Decabolen

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
Has anyone tried CTD Labs Decabolen?? Just got some and wondering what to expect. Thanks.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Its 3 methyls rolled into one. You can expect to feel like sh*t and probrably have serious health problems, and mental issues for months to come. Have an awesome cycle dude!!

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
a friend of mine used CTD's supervol. judging by the compounds, i thought it would yield excellent gains from him, considering his diet was close to excellent, and his training was consistant and proper. he gained no more than a half pound after a one month cycle. i am not sure how i feel about this company.

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
Well, I'll give it a shot anyway. I don't really put much stock in over the counter supplements like these anyway, how much Kick can it really have? But if you can't get the goods, this is the next best thing, I guess. Thanks.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take it you did not do a lot of research on it. Hope you have some sort of PCT planned, or else this will be a bad few months for you

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'll give it a shot anyway. I don't really put much stock in over the counter supplements like these anyway, how much Kick can it really have? But if you can't get the goods, this is the next best thing, I guess. Thanks.
These aren't supplements, they're steroids.

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
d-ball, sustonon, cyp, equipoise.......those are steriods, this supplement may be turned into steriods inside the body, but if they were, they wouldn't be sold across the counter. I think the Feds would have a thing or two to say about it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are grossly mistaken my friend. Think what you will, but do some research and you will see that these are steroids.

I'm not trying to be an ass...I'm merely stating the facts. Read through some of my posts and you'll see that I don't flame people and usually only aim to help out...

...or tell a corny joke. Where's Dsade when you need him?

EDIT: Okay, I guess technically Decabolen is two designer steroids and a pro-hormone.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
d-ball, sustonon, cyp, equipoise.......those are steriods, this supplement may be turned into steriods inside the body, but if they were, they wouldn't be sold across the counter. I think the Feds would have a thing or two to say about it.
lol are you serious...there's no way in hell the feds can keep up with today's supp market (or at least they havent shown capabilities to do so) Nonetheless have you not seen the Designer STEROIDS taht have been released? There's practically a new company coming out with a new designer every month or less....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did Gaspari and PharmagenX get warning letters (for Halodrol and Finigenx respectively)?

I know AX did for Superdrol.

There's a reason these internet sensations aren't found at GNC...

Speed321

Awards
lol, do a lil research my friend, most and just methylated to make them orally usable. throw a fance label on it and call it something cool and market it as a test booster, and BAM!!! it on the shelf ready to buy. the feds cant track stuff that quick

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
Thanks for all the info....it's good education, I've been out of the seen for the past 3 years and come from the old school of gear. Thanks again!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
old school gear? no disrespect but it seems you are not too familiar with any othat side of the bb world

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
Has anyone tried CTD Labs Decabolen?? Just got some and wondering what to expect. Thanks.
i know people who have tried it and yes I have tried products with 3 methyls and people will try to give shiat for it but I know what Im doin and have experience and for one no you do not feel like **** while on them...you feel like your on top of the world and yes I had very good pct and strong liver support and had my liver enzymes checked periodically...it did not effect them one bit. If you are a beginner I do not recommend but with that particular compound you can expect good strength and size gains...I know the person who makes the stuff.

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
No disrespect either Reaper, but I 2 1st place trophies on my mantle, and one overall. All NPC events, when was the last time you steped on stage? I think I know a little more than just juice and gym.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you get tested for roids? At least one of the anabolics in this product has been thought to test positive.

I'm not familiar with competing at all, so I don't know if that's a dumb question or not...excuse me ignorance if it is:D

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
Unless you enter a contest that is promoted as a Natural contest, No.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure.

You have any competitions coming up in the near future?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No disrespect either Reaper, but I 2 1st place trophies on my mantle, and one overall. All NPC events, when was the last time you steped on stage? I think I know a little more than just juice and gym.
let me say this, if you are as experienced as you say, you would not need this thread, you would understand what these compounds are. I wish you the best in future competitions, and hope you research this more before you use a 3 methyl.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can understand how somebody could know about traditional gear and have no clue about these designers.

These designers were made to fly under the radar or to exploit loopholes. I had no idea about any of this stuff until about two years ago, but definitely knew some about traditional gear.

Let's not turn this into pissing match...plz :D

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
Thanks Stxnas, you got it right. To answer your question, not this year. I am rehabing a rotator cuff trouble now twice a week. Right shoulder, it is getting stronger and lots less pain. Also mobility is good now. But I am still making progress dispite this problem.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugghh...good luck with that, I had the same problem. Strengthening my shoulders really helped a lot and I still do some of those exercises from rehab now and then when my arm starts to ache.

keyrock24

keyrock24

Awards
I can understand how somebody could know about traditional gear and have no clue about these designers.

These designers were made to fly under the radar or to exploit loopholes. I had no idea about any of this stuff until about two years ago, but definitely knew some about traditional gear.

Let's not turn this into pissing match...plz :D
I just joined the forum last week after lurking here for a couple of years but I have not been reading the posts about these newer designers and some of the other more up to date supplements people use now a days .I am just like you said ,I know about traditional gear and supplements but I am clueless about these designers .I have always done the real gear but after trying some of the newer otc products not the designers [at least new to me ] such as taurine and the Monster Energy drink such as "Khaos" .These products work .i could go on and on about some of the products that have been out for a few years but are new to me since I had a a long lay off from working out with weights and using otc supplements .

I am currently contemplating buying a couple of bottles of Decabolen after reading about on one of the other forums I have belonged to for some time but geared more to AAS and peptides .these new peptides are new to all of us since most of them such as igf-1 and pegmgf have only been out less than 2 years .Ordering AAS powders and peptides [hgh,igf-1 and pegmgf ] from China is out of the question now .I was just staring to learn more and more about homebrewing my own gear with the Chinese hormone powders and planning my first order for hgh ,igf-1 and pegmgf when it became impossible for all of us to continue ordering from China .

It will be next week before I can order the Decabolen but will update you guys on my thoughts of it .I am not worried about the liver toxicity of this since I have stacked anadrol,dbol and halo together before and got tremendous results nothing sort of a miracle .I have took several cycle of halo stacked with test prop and or TNE .I am anxious to try the Decabolen and will probably start out taking at least 3 caps a day for the first couple of weeks .May even bump it up to 4 caps a day .I mean how could it even compare to taking " real" halo after taking as much as 6 to 8 10 mg tabs of halo .My liver results came back only slightly elevated when I did this but they are always come back slightly elevated .The only thing wrong with my blood test results was my T4 levels were borderline low .I have been looking into a couple of the OTC thyroid boosters if this happens again .I will probably buy one of the OTC thyroid boosters anyway .Can't remember the name of it right now .

I will report back my results in a few weeks .I will be stacking this with TNE or Test Prop .I am currently taking 2 shots a day of 85 mg per ml of TNE .In the mean time thenatureboy keep us updated your results if you decide to try some of the Decabolen also .stxnas been reading your input on this in a few of the other threads about Decabolen . later :)