Crypto currency

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even pay attention to my safemoon anymore. It's been pretty disappointing. I'll keep holding it though, as I'm down way too much now lol.
Have you run into any recent updates when Viper gets unlocked? If not dont go through the trouble of looking into it, just in case you already did.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you run into any recent updates when Viper gets unlocked? If not dont go through the trouble of looking into it, just in case you already did.
It started unlocking last week I think which is the reason for the price drop. If you look at the viper dex through MM, click the button in the upper right corner and it says "unlock". That's where you can claim it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It started unlocking last week I think which is the reason for the price drop. If you look at the viper dex through MM, click the button in the upper right corner and it says "unlock". That's where you can claim it.
Ok that helps figured it out, I have some available to be unlocked if I want. Thanks!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok that helps figured it out, I have some available to be unlocked if I want. Thanks!
No problemo! I'm waiting to claim anymore until the price runs up again...if it ever does. But each coin being worth 25c just isn't worth it for me to claim. Kind of bitter about that, but oh well. $1 or zero lol.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New Draft Bill Mandates Stablecoins be 100% Backed by Reserves

US Congressman Josh Gotthiemer has drafted a new bill that seeks to provide clearer legislation on stablecoins. The bill allows banks and non-banks to issue stablecoins but mandates them to back their digital assets with reserve assets consisting of US dollars and US government-issued securities.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
picked up 53 ALGO .. slowly building up, coinbase gives 4% interest daily on it .. think im getting 1coin a month lol

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are any of you guys familiar with nodes? Apparently, there is an interest in something called GALA nodes. They have it for gaming and now they're coming out for music. Snoop Dogg is apparently all for it.
link: https://music.gala.world/nodes

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Came home empty handed last night, had 2 Safemoon Wallets on the phone with me at the same time, WTF???

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Are any of you guys familiar with nodes? Apparently, there is an interest in something called GALA nodes. They have it for gaming and now they're coming out for music. Snoop Dogg is apparently all for it.
link: https://music.gala.world/nodes
I have a Theya node running, returns haven’t been great since the price has dropped a bunch. My buddy was really into nodes, strong node and ring node, but strong dropped when the ohm hype wore off and something bad happened with ring. I guess I am saying be careful lol.

Running a node and getting some passive income is a goal of mine, but open to just plain staking too. Some of them are such a huge up front commitment and some lock up your funds. I always ask myself will this do better than plain Ethereum?

This site has a bunch of nodes and compares the characteristics

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Theta not theya dang autocorrect!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a joke poking fun of the Safemoon people, that image is just a trendy meme that people have been customizing around the crypto/stock community.

Sorry for any confusion :)

But you are aware of the wind turbines right?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its a joke poking fun of the Safemoon people, that image is just a trendy meme that people have been customizing around the crypto/stock community.

Sorry for any confusion :)

But you are aware of the wind turbines right?
Nope...what about the wind turbines?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope...what about the wind turbines?
Safemoon is developing patent pending wind turbines (someone else makes the actual turbines) and using nano-technology coatings in greatly improve efficiency.

Its going to be incorporated onto the Safemoon blockchain and use Safemoon as utility, and it looks like plans are to install them in impoverished Gambian communities and expand from there.

Basically, Safemoon is turning out to be a new startup Green Energy Tech company located in Utah in whats considered an alternative silicon valley, they are not just a crypto token. Its been in the works for a few years before Safemoon ever came out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1643.JPG

Any1 have Coinbase card ?

You can choose out of multiple rewards, I chose eth

Don’t know if I will even use it as I get 2% with my citicard

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Safemoon is developing patent pending wind turbines (someone else makes the actual turbines) and using nano-technology coatings in greatly improve efficiency.

Its going to be incorporated onto the Safemoon blockchain and use Safemoon as utility, and it looks like plans are to install them in impoverished Gambian communities and expand from there.

Basically, Safemoon is turning out to be a new startup Green Energy Tech company located in Utah in whats considered an alternative silicon valley, they are not just a crypto token. Its been in the works for a few years before Safemoon ever came out.
Interesting. Definitely a long hold then. Is that project phoenix?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. Definitely a long hold then. Is that project phoenix?
Just a small part of it, they say only 5% of what Safemoon is working on has been leaked to the public. Could be marketing but I dunno we will see.

People have theorized that its going to be an entire communication network linked with satellites (not their own) and bring internet/cellular towers to hard to reach area's in 3rd world countries all self powered with their own wind turbines. Not confirmed.

Also, it is known Safemoon is working on utilizing the concept next generation Web 3, decentralized blockchain internet. So we will see where this is heading with time.

There is much more and I cant remember everything that came out in December, but for now Im looking forward to the fully regulated exchange platform to come out and the blockchain, hopefully this year. We will see. If they nail it that would be great.

To me I almost feel like im investing in a penny stock than crypto lol.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 212943

Any1 have Coinbase card ?

You can choose out of multiple rewards, I chose eth

Don’t know if I will even use it as I get 2% with my citicard
I got an email saying the CB card is on its way. I have the crypto.com one already I don’t use cause I have my main CC that’s 2% back too.

That reminds though I need to use the Crypto.com one and get the Spotify reimbursement going. I staked enough CRO a long time ago to get the free Spotify and forgot about it by the time my card came lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got an email saying the CB card is on its way. I have the crypto.com one already I don’t use cause I have my main CC that’s 2% back too.

That reminds though I need to use the Crypto.com one and get the Spotify reimbursement going. I staked enough CRO a long time ago to get the free Spotify and forgot about it by the time my card came lol
Sweet .. your lucky you can get crypto.com .. wish NY could get that .. hopefully someday, i would def use that and keep staking CRO

but yea 2% cashback is nice

haha def take advantage of free stuff

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both my Safemoon and Shib wallets are getting totally vaporized, on track for $0, lol

Well its not close to zero yet but wow, biggest dip Ive experienced with my personal holdings since 2018.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:( sometimes i wish that crypto was closed on weekends/holidays too so we can breathe for 2 days atleast

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If we're about to be in crypto winter, at least we'll have the chance load up for next bull run. I wish I could've taken more profits out first though...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If we're about to be in crypto winter, at least we'll have the chance load up for next bull run. I wish I could've taken more profits out first though...
ive never been in profits lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1734.JPG

Power of crypto and why govt doesn’t want u to have any.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Birthday Safemoon.....they just put out a 20 minute propaganda video about what Safemoon is about.....not really a product reveal, but more of a introduction to their evolution and rebranding.

This video launches the "first event of many in March"

Concept Safemoon card

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahh nice .. CC would be nice.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh nice .. CC would be nice.
They had another concept in the video, I pulled that shot from Reddit.

Safemoon Sunday's will be changed to "Sunday Specials"

Pulled another screenshot for company logo, looks good. Staying true to their original feel.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon will have product drops, releases, sneak peaks, competitions, and more all month of March! Today is just day 1! "You will see alot, you will get alot!"

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice .. i just sold some epi, so i got $200 to spend .. either going in MMAT avg down or safemoon will give me around 150K more

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 213325

Power of crypto and why govt doesn’t want u to have any.
Unfortunately, if they don’t want you to have it I think they will just take it. Maybe BTC isn’t best example tho?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'bitcoin jumps back above $40,000 as russians switch to crypto'

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately, if they don’t want you to have it I think they will just take it. Maybe BTC isn’t best example tho?

They can only seize it if they know your passkey or hack into your wallet. If you memorize your passkey or they dont find your hidden passkey you wrote down well then they arent seizing anything. If they know your wallet address they can track if you do transactions though of course which wont look good, but maybe you can say its stolen.

I skimmed those articles didnt pick up on how they really seized the asserts but I assume they gave up their passkey, they found out their passkey via written on paper or one of their devices, they had it on an exchange or they hacked their wallet.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They can only seize it if they know your passkey or hack into your wallet. If you memorize your passkey or they dont find your hidden passkey you wrote down well then they arent seizing anything. If they know your wallet address they can track if you do transactions though of course which wont look good, but maybe you can say its stolen.

I skimmed those articles didnt pick up on how they really seized the asserts but I assume they gave up their passkey, they found out their passkey via written on paper or one of their devices, they had it on an exchange or they hacked their wallet.
I’m aware of all that. But put your conspiracy hat on for a second and what if there are other ways?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m aware of all that. But put your conspiracy hat on for a second and what if there are other ways?
So if your getting at as to the CIA or DARPA invented Bitcoin with its own backdoors of course you cant count that out, but we havent seen any evidence of that yet at all, unless you found something I dont know.

Anything is possible, but this is improbable in regards to BTC in my own gut feeling.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the government actually knows the public wallet address they can blacklist it, and if it comes across a regulated crypto platform it can be frozen that way, but there is ways around that unless they catch people by surprise which in that case its too late.

They just pulled that off with some of the funds being sent to the Canadian trucker protest.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BTC monthly chart .. wonder if we will head down to 38,39k level again

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cross Chain Swap coming soon between ETH and BSC tokens! I think this is pretty huge as Safemoon continues to grow our decentralized exchange Safemoon Swap.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

shiba listed on london based wirex

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

not getting lambo till 2030 :(

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are another step closer to the digital dollar. Not that the US dollar isnt already a bunch of digital bullcrap lol

Executive order:
  • U.S. President Joe Biden signed an executive order on Wednesday calling on the government to examine the risks and benefits of cryptocurrencies.
  • The measures focus on six key areas: consumer protection, financial stability, illicit activity, U.S. competitiveness, financial inclusion and responsible innovation.
  • The Biden administration also wants to explore a digital version of the dollar.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts on Shib today? Looked like a good buy in for a mid risk with possible high upside. I grabbed 500mil so even minor movement up should see at least some nice gain.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any thoughts on Shib today? Looked like a good buy in for a mid risk with possible high upside. I grabbed 500mil so even minor movement up should see at least some nice gain.
Thats a nice back, I only have about 180 million which I bought for $300 about a year ago.

Looking at the long term chart its not far from the bottom, as long as it doesnt dip much more maybe about .00002000 and just keeps consolidating it should rise up well the next bull run....assuming there is a bull run who knows? But doesnt seem like high risk now as it would when it pops.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, nice buy in. Figure I’ll just let this sit and see because there will definitely be another bull.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, nice buy in. Figure I’ll just let this sit and see because there will definitely be another bull.
Im holding mine very long term, but Shib certainly has been a great swing trade cyrpto.

Mine are on decentralized networks, when the bullruns came it costs some $200 in gas fees for me to trade, and on top of that mine are staked so I needed even more gas fees to unstake so I never pulled the trigger to swing trade, but I did miss out on thousands of dollars not doing so. Anyways, Im a crappy trader lol.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, as am I. I’ve done very well over the years but never with trying to time the market. Most of it has been through lots of research and getting in early on projects, but for the winners, I’ve had twice as many stinkers.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, looked at my Safemoon, after a long while. Wow, it’s about the lowest I’ve seen it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, looked at my Safemoon, after a long while. Wow, it’s about the lowest I’ve seen it.
I need cash so I can buy more but I have other things non investment related I need to spend money on.

At this price, if I get my AMC squeeze Im at minumum quadrupling my Safemoon wallet.