Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ripple is on fire this week. Up YUUUGE right now

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Maybe one of you gentlemen can help me out , bitstamp hasn't approved me and it's been almost 3 weeks , and gatehub keeps giving me an error , anywhere else you guys grabbing XRP from?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe one of you gentlemen can help me out , bitstamp hasn't approved me and it's been almost 3 weeks , and gatehub keeps giving me an error , anywhere else you guys grabbing XRP from?
Was just verified yesterday, it took 3 weeks!

Had emailed them when the first week passed and they replied when the second week was gone, also raised a ticket during that time but didn't help much so I said fu*k it and did all my trading with Bittrex.

Also opened an account with Binance and Cryptopia, no issues with them.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Was just verified yesterday, it took 3 weeks!

Had emailed them when the first week passed and they replied when the second week was gone, also raised a ticket during that time but didn't help much so I said fu*k it and did all my trading with Bittrex.

Also opened an account with Binance and Cryptopia, no issues with them.
Thanks man, damn bitrex says they aren't taking registrations at the moment , been missing out a lot of money **** blows

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
So it went from a giant buy wall at $3,100 to a giant sell wall at $8,500? I think Coinbase employees are securing their retirements right now. Lol
Yeah they are looking into insider trading, from what I read. On another note I know a few people jumping out of bitcoin and going to bitcoin cash. Interesting to see what happens moving forward.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It took me 11 days to get approved by Gatehub. The initial approval process is not speedy and makes you think they are a ****show, but once approved, transactions are easy. They are the top recommended exchange by Ripple themselves, so they have to be on the up and up.

I get the pain when you see the price going up and you aren't in. That is the frustration in these early days with any exchange because I've seen thousands go away because I couldn't get on to trade. Now I've said **** it and just holding and will trade when everyone else isn't.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ripple might bring more returns here soon, but I feel like Litecoin is going to pull ahead of everything else at some point so I could never let go of the ones I have. Lol that may just be because it has done so good for me so far, though.
Yeah, don't dump all your LTC because that inevitably is when fire will strike for some unknown reason and they'll climb to $400+. I pulled a handful to exchange for more XRP. I'm sitting on about 4k of them and just add in little by little. Once they go onto Coinbase, and I'm certain they will, they will skyrocket and then come back to earth. It would be nice to catch that ride and have 5k+ of them. I read on Reddit about people having 50k+ of them hoping for retirement. Lol

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On that note... what do you guys think will hit Coinbase next?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Found this on stocktwits if this is real.

Dussault_CryptoDec 29th, 1:59 pm
$XRP.X I was a little 22 year kid working 40h / week with 25$ / h
I deceide to buy 50k xrp @ 0.15.
Wow

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's fresh and affordable, so I imagine the ride will continue for some time. It is still one that is a bit trickier to purchase and not many people are aware of it so as word starts getting out and if more exchanges offer it, then it could climb. All I know is that if it hits $10, I am dumping half of it.

But, it is obvious that this price is based on the speculation that Coinbase will be adding it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETH on fire

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm feeling good about myself on that because I happened to make a decision to pull half a BTC and exchange it yesterday for ETH when it dropped to $690. So I've got about 15 of them now. ATH hit at $870 just a little bit ago.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same here, about 1/10 the quantity of you, but it’s still nice seeing some upward momentum again lol

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Earlier this morning was up to $1.16, now trading ~$1.05.

There is still time to get some.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah- still going to add. Have been terrible about following trends and values lately.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure. The Golem team is on point right now and after the Brass release not long ago, just released an update fixing a few bugs. Nothing major, but the fact that they are active over the holidays tells me that they are taking this serious for 2018.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m now passively making at 202 bucks a day

maggie.stine

maggie.stine

Awards
My sister just signed-up, she keeps on checking her earnings from time to time.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all, check out TRX. It is still super cheap at .07, but is gaining a huge amount of attention with endorsement from McAfee, Alibaba, oBike, and was just featured in Fortune magazine. The founder, Justin Sun is a pretty big deal and was the Chief Representative and Advisor for Ripple and recognized as 30 under 30. Just saying that this could be one of those opportunities to get in truly at the ground floor of a big idea. I'll let you research and read up yourselves.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey all, check out TRX. It is still super cheap at .07, but is gaining a huge amount of attention with endorsement from McAfee, Alibaba, oBike, and was just featured in Fortune magazine. The founder, Justin Sun is a pretty big deal and was the Chief Representative and Advisor for Ripple and recognized as 30 under 30. Just saying that this could be one of those opportunities to get in truly at the ground floor of a big idea. I'll let you research and read up yourselves.
I picked up some TRX when it was around .03 but sold it at .05 thinking it was just about to be dumped by everyone lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh buddy, I just moved all mine to my Trezor because I am never trading these. The more I read and see what they are doing and planning, I think this will be the one I am going to continue to pick up until I have a small mountain of them.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I don’t understand the hardware wallets but when I looked at the TREZOR, it didn’t support many ALT coins. Hell, the nano s just picked up XRP.

I’d buy the TREZOR and move all my coins but I dont see some of them supported on their official site?

Help. Lol

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They can’t list all the alt coins- as they are constantly adding. But you are good to go with the Trezor for your Alt coins.

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t have a Trezor... so someone correct me if I am wrong

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most alt coins are ERC-20 tokens and are supported by Trezor via MyEtherWallet. You DO NOT create a new wallet in MEW, you do it through your Trezor or Nano.

Essentially you send some ethers to MEW via your Trezor (there are plenty of how-to guides out there). Once you have some ethers in there, you can start sending tokens from the alts. Once you unlock your wallet, on your right will be a button "Show All Tokens". Click that and a drop down of 100+ tokens will show or you can create a custom token if not on the list. Most are unless they are tiny and obscure. I have my GNT, SALT, and TRX in there and they were on the list. You simply use your ether wallet address, copy, paste into the exchange that is holding your token, confirm and send. Shortly after, you will be able to see your token available. I would always recommend using a small test transfer amount first.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Easy enough! Ordering the TREZOR then.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'll have to look more into TRX, then and pick some up while its still low.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_1687.jpg up in profits so far.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finally did some more diversification, I haven't put any additional capital in, just traded for some alts that will hopefully bring better returns than ETH. I'm trying to talk the girlfriend into letting me put in a bit more and get some DASH.

ETH 35%
LTC 30%
XRP 12%
BTC 12%
EOS 5%
GNT 3%
XLM 2%
TRX 1%

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Finally did some more diversification, I haven't put any additional capital in, just traded for some alts that will hopefully bring better returns than ETH. I'm trying to talk the girlfriend into letting me put in a bit more and get some DASH.

ETH 35%
LTC 30%
XRP 12%
BTC 12%
EOS 5%
GNT 3%
XLM 2%
TRX 1%
Been watching trx today, thought about throwing some change in at .07 now at .12 I'm regretting not grabbing any

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been watching trx today, thought about throwing some change in at .07 now at .12 I'm regretting not grabbing any
I haven't read enough on it to give my opinions, but it is being shilled like crazy so I think it will stay in an upward trend. I figured if I get several hundred of them right now and it ends up >$1 then I'd be happy lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TRX is my retirement. I feel so damn good about this project and it is absolutely taking off like a rocket. It’s a 10 year plan so who knows what the possibilities are, but if it hits $1, I’m gonna be sitting pretty.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys where do you get your TRX from? Binance?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yupp binance and damn it now I'm pissed .16 now , more then doubled lol.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TRX up 170% to .19 in 3 days!!! My biggest concern right now is that they are calling TRON the next Bitcoin in multiple publications as it has outperformed all other currency in the 4 short days of 2018 and this is a 10 year project. While I love seeing my portfolio quadruple in days, we need this to go slower.

A good site for an idea of where a crypto may go is https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/ , they follow all the largest exchanges and use media coverage in their analysis. So far on all my coins/tokens, they have been about 85% accurate with direction and even accounted for the drops around the holidays. No one knows how to predict this game, but they seem to be on it pretty well.

ETH certainly hasn't been a slouch either. The only one of the big 3 that has been seeing big gains lately. Plus GNT at ATH at $1.17 this morning! DAMN

I dumped all but one of my BTC into ETH and TRX and feeling good about that.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Eth looking strong, first time ive seen it make strong gains when nothing else on coinbase is increasing

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ripple CEO richer than Zuck WTF
He’s only (I say that like it’s not much lol) worth $9B actual tangible dollars. His XRP holdings is 17% so *if/when* he dumps he’ll be at $38B

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eth looking strong, first time ive seen it make strong gains when nothing else on coinbase is increasing
Most of the alt coins depend on it and they are on a tear, leaving BTC pretty stagnant. Could be related.