week 4 bold 400 pstanz 250
week 5 bold 400 pstanz 250
week 6 bold 600 pstanz 250
week 7 sd 10/ epi10
week 8 sd 20/ epi 20
week 9 sd 20 epi 30
week 10 epi 40

pct 40 for 3 weeks 1 week 20mg 1mg letro eod exept last week with DAA

running ghrp 6 for 3 months afterwards and triazole/ activate extreme stack after pct is done
after ghrp6 is done running abluterol for 3 weeks

taking a 3 weeks off from everything at this point and probly will only take in creatine, beta alanine and a milti vit during these weeks

then jumping into a 3 week cycle maybe 2 week of sd 20mg epi 40mg with torem pct

i have clomid on hand if i feel i am shutdown real bad

supports are liv 52, resveratrol, vit d ,and purus's cycle support supp that has milk thistle and other various support supps in a blend....also will be drinking a strong detoxification tea everyday that has milk thistle and dandelion and also a multi vit

i will take any critical points from anyone or kudos the same without getting defensive the more input the better. if you have a questiona as to why i am doing somthing i will be happy to answer

astheticking

Awards
bump, cmon i know people got shiz to say good or bad

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
This is completely crazy for a long weeker my friend, terrible plan to be honest... too much hassle and youll get ups and downs, and stress your liver and lipids, and youll get nothing, first you dont have a consistent base, all you are doing is connecting the compounds one to another... and theres no synergy, so when you drop the sdrol, youll have to wait for the other compound to kick in, then drop it and wait for the other to kick in... you dont have a base. you are using a long oral cycle, wich will be a rollercoaster and when the trip is over youll be dizzy and dissapointed. just my 02 cents.... if you want something good, reduce a cycle to a 6 weeker, pic one strong compound and stack it with p stanz and dermacrine, androenhance, or andomass, or just pin testosterone

Oh and letro for PCT, why??... also, i prefer clomid over nolva.

Stupes

I have to agree with ken - 10 weeks on orals only is a bad plan for a couple reasons.

1) you will be shut down and have zero test in your system for 2 and a half months - that is bad for you in many ways - Lethargy, no sex drive, bad lipids - the list goes on.....

2) liver stress due to oral usage.

If you want to go 10 weeks - pin, period.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
This is just crazy! that is in every way a bad idea OP like ken said, as soon as one compound beings to kick in ur gonna change it, actually his post about sums up why you thats a bad "run". Why even put your body through that?

astheticking

Awards
This is completely crazy for a long weeker my friend, terrible plan to be honest... too much hassle and youll get ups and downs, and stress your liver and lipids, and youll get nothing, first you dont have a consistent base, all you are doing is connecting the compounds one to another... and theres no synergy, so when you drop the sdrol, youll have to wait for the other compound to kick in, then drop it and wait for the other to kick in... you dont have a base. you are using a long oral cycle, wich will be a rollercoaster and when the trip is over youll be dizzy and dissapointed. just my 02 cents.... if you want something good, reduce a cycle to a 6 weeker, pic one strong compound and stack it with p stanz and dermacrine, androenhance, or andomass, or just pin testosterone

yeah i was thinking this was a little over board and i guess i am tryin to compensate for not having readily accsesible AAS anymore, and i would do test but i recently moved and can not get them here cuz i am across borders now and havent got that friendly with the locals yet, and yeah somtimes i think we might get too exited about too many compounds at a time and want to throw them all in, i usually wouldnt run a bridge like this but i have been reacting really fast to ph's like i will see results within first week or two so kick n times im not sure about cuz i seem to react pretty well to them. i honestly am just trying to do a bridge that is at least 8 weeks . i recently (4 months) ran a 8 week epi cycle at 20mg and only ran that and kept all gains and my liver values were fine as well as my libido and my pct brang me back in less than three weeks it just seemed to me that these gains were so easy to keep compared to a 4 week hd/sd run where i gained the same amoint of strength and size several years ago...... i guess i just was trying to recreate the majic but bring in other compounds...

im more thinking now epi for 6 weeks and stacking sd for the first two weeks and pstanz the last 4 weeks. and i did letro low dose before and had great libido but it still reduced nipple puffieness i also do it cuz i read a study that it quadruples natty test levels in male subjects if 2.5 mg is taken twice a week, instead i just ran it low dose eod and had a great experince and since i wass running daa in my pct as welll with the nolva i think it lowed aromatase from the daa raising arom levels.

but all in all your right. tooo risky im just being impatient. 6-8 weeks is what i will go with but im not sure exactly what i will run.

one question....is that andro series of products from pp actually legit i have read logs but it just seems to good to be true

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established

yeah i was thinking this was a little over board and i guess i am tryin to compensate for not having readily accsesible AAS anymore, and i would do test but i recently moved and can not get them here cuz i am across borders now and havent got that friendly with the locals yet, and yeah somtimes i think we might get too exited about too many compounds at a time and want to throw them all in, i usually wouldnt run a bridge like this but i have been reacting really fast to ph's like i will see results within first week or two so kick n times im not sure about cuz i seem to react pretty well to them. i honestly am just trying to do a bridge that is at least 8 weeks . i recently (4 months) ran a 8 week epi cycle at 20mg and only ran that and kept all gains and my liver values were fine as well as my libido and my pct brang me back in less than three weeks it just seemed to me that these gains were so easy to keep compared to a 4 week hd/sd run where i gained the same amoint of strength and size several years ago...... i guess i just was trying to recreate the majic but bring in other compounds...

im more thinking now epi for 6 weeks and stacking sd for the first two weeks and pstanz the last 4 weeks. and i did letro low dose before and had great libido but it still reduced nipple puffieness i also do it cuz i read a study that it quadruples natty test levels in male subjects if 2.5 mg is taken twice a week, instead i just ran it low dose eod and had a great experince and since i wass running daa in my pct as welll with the nolva i think it lowed aromatase from the daa raising arom levels.

but all in all your right. tooo risky im just being impatient. 6-8 weeks is what i will go with but im not sure exactly what i will run.

one question....is that andro series of products from pp actually legit i have read logs but it just seems to good to be true
Not sure if that kind of bridge would be safe, or even smart, i would just take one methylated compound (sdrol, epi, pmag), and if you take the epi, then use it at 40 0r 50... 20 is 2 low... ok, so take the methyl, and add stano, you can run stano for like 8 weeks, and yes, pp products are great!, take andromass or aandroenhance or both for a nice base. an example of a good cycle would be like this

Sdrol: 10/10/20/20 (first 4 weeks)
andromass/androenhance x 8 weeks
stano x 8 weeks

you can change the sdrol for the other methyls you have just pick one

torem is a great, IMO you dont need letr for PCT or even a AI... if you want pick erase by PES, but not a steroidal AI.

use DAA and a cortisol blocker, and whatever you want to throw in your PCT. hope that helps.

astheticking

Awards
yeah i think im gonna try what you say and give andromass a shot I will run androhamass with epistane at 30 for last 4 weeks and sd at 20 for first 3 weeks and pct with nolva ( and also low dose letro eod**))

*** since letro is a mild cortisol inhinbitor and can lower shgb and raise total and free test to supraphysiological levels at low dose-not-every-day im gonna keep with it at a low-low dose eod.HOWEVER i am going to do bloods before pct and after and 2 months after my pct. keep an eye out if you are curious for my log

im including a study done on letrozole for obese men, I KNOW IM NOT OBESE but if you read carefully in the study these men suffered from low lh levels (it was from hieghtened estro and the difference would be steroids reduced lh not excess estro but letro apparantly acts on a dose curve meaning once estro is nuetrualized at a certain level the body will react the same as these men once my estro level is low enough)

i have ran letro at a low dose eod and honestly it was nothing but AMAZING.my libido was great and had test-like euphoria, that bieng said alot of guys are scared of letro becasue what they read about it and how strong it is but those same guys that would be skeptikal about what im saying are using SD and M1t and Pheraplex and use designer ATD and metabolites of 6oxo etc etc. as long as those harsh compounds i mentioned are used correctly tailored to a regimen that a guy needs for his results then the outcome is usually positive given that he did in fact use them right.

and even though im using tests from fat guys at least im not using stuff based off studies from rats.....what do you think? i may be playing a dangerous game here for some people but dan duchrane introduced using serms and people though he was crazy, im not comparing myself to a legend cuz im am not anything of the sort but i think i may be on to somthing that can work based off human trials and my trial and error, if anything if i **** up then people can learn from my bloodwork im going to get done.

eje-online.org/content/158/5/741.full

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Damn i missed this post, well bud good choice on using andromass along IMO you dont need the letro unless you really have high estrogen symptos plus epi act as an AI as well and the andromass got a slight dose of androhard wich will negate estro symptoms. Tge sdrol is not known to cause gyno either altho it is possible, is there a solid reason to use letro? If you want an AI pick exemestane or adex and use it in case. Sdrol kicker and epi im not sure first you are not letting enough space between the 2. Secokd epi geys good on week 4-6 you are cutting it early. So liver stres and also fkd up lipids choose only one in your case id run epi at 40 or 50 just wTch out for the grqpefruit in the andromass. Caps as it can increase absortion 30 mgs is a good starting point and depending on how you feel it up the dose. Let lw know if you log it if you use sdrol get UDCA or TUDCA. Damn fkn iphone lol

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Ten weeks of orals not the issue (anavar cough cough), the issue is 10 weeks of mentholated compounds. Now an 8 week cycle is doable but not 10.

Now if he wanted to run something like.
sd 20/20/20/20/20
Stano 0/0/800/800/800/800/800/800
11-oxo 500 though out.
That would be doable if he had serious liver protection I am talking tudca and liv52 and a cycle support. Also a solid pct. **** if he really wanted to go for the gusto he could throw in trenazone, I am not sure how the gains would be and the sides would be nutty at best.

I have to agree with ken - 10 weeks on orals only is a bad plan for a couple reasons.

1) you will be shut down and have zero test in your system for 2 and a half months - that is bad for you in many ways - Lethargy, no sex drive, bad lipids - the list goes on.....

2) liver stress due to oral usage.

If you want to go 10 weeks - pin, period.

Stupes

Ten weeks of orals not the issue (anavar cough cough), the issue is 10 weeks of mentholated compounds. Now an 8 week cycle is doable but not 10.

Now if he wanted to run something like.
sd 20/20/20/20/20
Stano 0/0/800/800/800/800/800/800
11-oxo 500 though out.
That would be doable if he had serious liver protection I am talking tudca and liv52 and a cycle support. Also a solid pct. **** if he really wanted to go for the gusto he could throw in trenazone, I am not sure how the gains would be and the sides would be nutty at best.
I said orals only - but ten weeks on anavar at typical bodybuilding doses is also a bad idea. 20mg, fine. But 60+mg is stupid. Just pin - it is safer, more effective, and you can pin a trt dose of real testosterone which is the most healthy way to do a 10 week cycle.

The only advantage of orals is that they are fast acting - in and out of the system quickly. If you are going to run a 10 week cycle then there is no advantage of orals over injectables - none........other than the legal aspect of course.

astheticking

Awards
well i wont do 10 weeks of orals again given yalls advice and yesterday ran into a guy who had to come home early from deployment cuz his liver was ****ed up from 8 weeeks sd (40 mg though!) plus just got real real lucky and got my hands onsome good hg 300mg/ml test so i am going to run 7 weeks at 420mg with the last 3 weeks no cyp just adndromass so i can go str8 to the pct.

420/420/420/420/420/420/420/0/0/0 test cyp
0/0/0/0/0/10/20/20/20/10 sd
0/0/0/10/10/10/20/30/40/40(maybe 50) epi
0/0/0/0/0/0/0/8/8/8 andromass caps

pct 40mg nolva 3 weeks/ 20 mg 1 week
low dose letro eod or aromasin
suppress-c throughout pct and last week of cycle
triazole/activate stack after pct is over
ghrp-6 8 weeks after pct is over
eca or clen or albuterol for 4 weeks after ghrp-6
nothin but creatine and multivitamin for 1 month
then 4 week sd/pmag/amass stack
daa this whole time after pct is over

daily supps will be cycle support vit c and multivit, reveratrol,vit d, fish oil and liver 52,bcaa
preworkout is 200mg caff, bcaa, gaba, 1,000 mg vit c
no caff when on clen or albut and no gaba on ghrp cuz thad be pointless

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Test C is a long ester run it for atleast 10 weeks, also run superdrol as a kickstart not a finisher, also do not stack methyls.

well i wont do 10 weeks of orals again given yalls advice and yesterday ran into a guy who had to come home early from deployment cuz his liver was ****ed up from 8 weeeks sd (40 mg though!) plus just got real real lucky and got my hands onsome good hg 300mg/ml test so i am going to run 7 weeks at 420mg with the last 3 weeks no cyp just adndromass so i can go str8 to the pct.

420/420/420/420/420/420/420/0/0/0 test cyp
0/0/0/0/0/10/20/20/20/10 sd
0/0/0/10/10/10/20/30/40/40(maybe 50) epi
0/0/0/0/0/0/0/8/8/8 andromass caps

pct 40mg nolva 3 weeks/ 20 mg 1 week
low dose letro eod or aromasin
suppress-c throughout pct and last week of cycle
triazole/activate stack after pct is over
ghrp-6 8 weeks after pct is over
eca or clen or albuterol for 4 weeks after ghrp-6
nothin but creatine and multivitamin for 1 month
then 4 week sd/pmag/amass stack
daa this whole time after pct is over

daily supps will be cycle support vit c and multivit, reveratrol,vit d, fish oil and liver 52,bcaa
preworkout is 200mg caff, bcaa, gaba, 1,000 mg vit c
no caff when on clen or albut and no gaba on ghrp cuz thad be pointless

astheticking

Awards
well its not that much methyls compared to what i done in the past and its low dose sd, im planning on running it at the end so i dont have to bridge methyls in my cycle and so i can limit methyls to 8 weeks. i might shift the methyl part of the cycle to the beggining cuz i was thinking the same thing and run a high dose pstanz at the end. i know its long ester but i want to go str8 to pct and i am okay with it only bieng in my blood for the short time.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Then atleast run it 8 weeks which will allow the 2 weeks to clear for pct.

well its not that much methyls compared to what i done in the past and its low dose sd, im planning on running it at the end so i dont have to bridge methyls in my cycle and so i can limit methyls to 8 weeks. i might shift the methyl part of the cycle to the beggining cuz i was thinking the same thing and run a high dose pstanz at the end. i know its long ester but i want to go str8 to pct and i am okay with it only bieng in my blood for the short time.