Critique my Tren (Dienolone)/Epi Cycle Layout

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I haven't put extensive thought on this, because I've done this stack twice before, but I'm considering increasing the dosages this time around. I have everything sitting on my shelf, it's just a matter of what I should/shouldn't take, and how much of it.

Daily supps: Orange Triad, 3-4g Fish Oil, Liv52, Xtend, Myofusion

Cycle:
CEL Cycle Support throughout w/ 1 week preload
X-Tren: 90/90/90(maybe120)/120/x/x (I may run the tren into the 5 or 6th week if Im not shut down, but I doubt it, last 2 times I was pretty shut down by week 4)
Epi: 36/36/36/36/54/54 (This isn't set in stone either, I'll be feeling it out. Im open to suggestions) They are 18mg pills.

PCT:
Clomid: 75/50/50/25 (Will probably spike it at 100mg for the first 3 days)
Titanium (is 2pills/day enough!? should I buy one more and run it at 4/day?)
i-Force Reversitol v2: as advised
Erase: 3/day, or maybe 4/3/3/2

I also have DAA and Litup, but Idk how I respond to DAA so idk if i'll use it, I'll prob just stick with the Titanium.

Let me know what you guys think. Am I missing anything?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Also, is reversitol and erase too much? Should I save the erase for the future?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Happy 4th of July :usa2:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Id drop the resveratrol. Up the fish oil to 10 caps a day. Get some vitex and p5p for anti prolactin. I normally run tren for 4wks, it shuts you down too much.

Start the erase one wk into pct and run it at two caps a day til it runs out.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd drop the erase and resveratrol the rest looks fine.the adding of epi is new to me I can't recall seeing this done before so this looks interesting.also since you are running tren I would consider looking into T3-PCT by need to build muscle since tren is known to lower t-3 and is rough on your thyroid function.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I think im gunna drop the erase. But I've been wanting to try the reversitol. Its been sitting for so long, and I've read some god things about it.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Just realized I could use the 7-KE that I have for cort control. I haven't been using it lately. Maybe start it up in week 3 or 4 and increase in pct?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I wanna bump this up. Im doing a 1 week cycle assist and liver detox, so Im starting this up soon. looking for input on the epi dosage, dose it look alright? maybe start off at 18mg?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a fun run to me. I thought Torem was the "go to" for tren PCT? I have both of these supps in my cabinet, so I'll be watching this if you log it.