Critique my newbee cycle

airirish

Awards
After doing my research and weighing out pro's and cons, I placed an order for my first cycle. I'm going to run test c at 500 a week with hcg tapering from 300-500iu for a 10 week cycle. I have nolva and clomid for pct along with clen. I am 34yo and have been weight training hard for over a year and weight training on and off for the last 15 years. I've been finding it hard to break my plateau. I am 6'1 190lbs with about 17% bf. I eat pretty clean, usually around upwards of 3000 calories, with about 250g of protein daily. Gym 5 days a week. Any feedback, advise or critique would be much appreciated. Some of the bets on here seem to be a wealth of knowledge that is invaluable when it comes to your body and health.

Mystere3

Awards
Don't need hcg till the last two weeks. Sounds like a good cycle but you may want an AI; with 17% bf you're more likely to get gyno.

airirish

Awards
Do the OTC AI's work well enough? I was thinking about adding in Inhibit E or something similar. Is it in my best interest to stick with pharma grade AI?

ThatGuyZA

ThatGuyZA

Awards
  • Established
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'd stick with adex or exem.

shoot hcg 2x a week 250iu each time and quit it 4 days prior to pct

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use the Clen in pct. you don't want to cut during pct. it's hard enough to hang onto your gains as it is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Nutrition / Health 14