Critique my first cycle (gyno safety)

Nowayjesus

Awards
So as the title implies, gyno safety is my #1 concern. I have existing gyno from a stupid fucking prohormone I took before I knew **** about anything. It is mild and not aesthetically visible even when shredded. My goal is to keep it not visible.

my baseline bloods indicate I have a 39 pg/ml estradiol so I do believe that I have a heavy inclination toward aromatization.

I plan on running 300mg of test e 150mg shots administered twice a week on Monday and Thursday. Along with 1mg of arimidex every other day so 3mg a week. I will get mid cycle bloods done and if my E is crushed or I have low E sides I will back off on the dex to twice a week (2mg total).

it will be a 12 week cycle and I will run clomid for pct.

Again, my gyno is my primary concern. If I give myself limp dick from the dex I will adjust accordingly.

Thoughts?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always advise less ai and work up as needed (and what you propose is quite a lot of dex)

but given your concerns and willingness to get bloods (absolute must) the imo your approach seems fair enough. Just be aware that 300mg test is relatively low and 1mg Adex is pretty high, even for someone who converts easily

I would personally switch the Dex to asin though (and change dose accordingly) but I prefer a suicidal ai

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that’s going to be too much arimidex for 300mg of test.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Way too much adex IMO. Gyno is so much more than simply estrogen levels. You can have normal estrogen and simply low androgens causing the balance to shift leaving you "estrogen sensitive."

What I would do(and I have puebertal gyno so speaking from experience):
If you must, for piece of mind, take a SERM from the get go.
Go three weeks or so and pull labs.
Even in the presence of elevated E ONLY TREAT IF experiencing symptoms.
Crushing E kills your lipids and has negative cognitive effects long-term.

Look I get it guys gyno sucks but take it from a guy who could have paid for the surgery ten times over at this point with the money spent on AI's and SERMs and spend less time concerned with gyno and cosmetic **** like hair loss and worry more about your long term cardiovascular health and kidney health. If you are in this for the long run it's the latter two that ACTUALLY MATTER.