Critique for possible Pmag PCT

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
So I was all set up to start an Estane cycle on March 15 but due to an injury my start was delayed. After reading more and more and remembering I have one open and one unopened bottle of Pmag I am contemplating Pmag instead of Estane just to use whats already been opened.

I have 93 caps of Pmag available. I was thinking...

Hawthorne Berry and Milk Thistle are already preloaded for 3 weeks

Pmag 75/75/75/75
CEL Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8

CEL PCT Assist 6/6/6/6
SNS Liver AssistXT 6/6/6/6
AX LeanFX 0/3/3/2

I also have Tamoxafine citrate on hand. Im wondering would it be smart to simplify the PCT and run only:

PCT assist 6/6/6/6
Nolva 20/20/10/10
AX LeanFX 0/3/3/2

Ive seen something very similar to this PCT before. Only question is, should I add some liver protection to my PCT as well or would that be too much???

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2nd pct looks the best. you can add liver assist xt if you would like, but it is not required

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
2nd pct looks the best. you can add liver assist xt if you would like, but it is not required
Thanks for the inuput. I also have a little less than half a bottle of CEL Cycle Assist left from a previous Hdrol run. Seeing as I dont want to waste this stuff, do you think a low dose of CA would suffice as enough liver support for PCT? Or would it even be worth it?

Anyone else care to chime in??? Everyones input is greatly apprecieated.

Ive also seen other PCT choices that look like:

PCT assist 6/6/6/6
Inhibit-E 3/2/2/1
Lean FX 0/3/3/2

Also, having the Nolva on hand, Id like to use it just to cut down the amount of pills taken each day. If the nolva was added would it be safe to cut out the PCT Assist if I added Liver AssistXT?

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to try to correct a dumb post.
My last post mentioned Inhibit-E during PCT, but due to the fact Pmag does not aromatize I dont think that an AI would be beneficial.

So...the PCT it appears I will be using is as follows:

CEL PCT Assist 6/6/6/6
Nolva 20/20/10/10
AX LeanFX 0/3/3/2

Does this appear to sufficient for a 4 week 75mg/day Pmag cycle?
I plan on starting this cycle as soon as my chest injury clears up, which may be soon cause its feeling pretty good today.

Thanks Everybody here at AM

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to try to correct a dumb post.
My last post mentioned Inhibit-E during PCT, but due to the fact Pmag does not aromatize I dont think that an AI would be beneficial.

So...the PCT it appears I will be using is as follows:

CEL PCT Assist 6/6/6/6
Nolva 20/20/10/10
AX LeanFX 0/3/3/2

Does this appear to sufficient for a 4 week 75mg/day Pmag cycle?
I plan on starting this cycle as soon as my chest injury clears up, which may be soon cause its feeling pretty good today.

Thanks Everybody here at AM
Yeah no need for inhibit if youre using nolva.

Id snag another bottle if you could and run it a little longer start cort blocker 2 weeks in, but other than that looks good bud ;)

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no need for inhibit if youre using nolva.

Id snag another bottle if you could and run it a little longer start cort blocker 2 weeks in, but other than that looks good bud ;)
As much as I would love to find somewhere to purchase more Pmag, I havent really spent any time looking since the ban when into effect.

Thanks though GeekPoop. I actually popped the first dose about 20 mins ago and am heading to the gym after my oatmeal is done.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
As much as I would love to find somewhere to purchase more Pmag, I havent really spent any time looking since the ban when into effect.

Thanks though GeekPoop. I actually popped the first dose about 20 mins ago and am heading to the gym after my oatmeal is done.
check out CEL's site, they list all their distributiors :p

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Really...??? I was not aware of this. I will be checking this site out very shortly.

Thanks, GP
Yeah NP, some of the distrubitors only sell form / pct assist n stuff but a few of them still carry PH's

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Yeah NP, some of the distrubitors only sell form / pct assist n stuff but a few of them still carry PH's
Yeah, I saw that. I was thinking of scooping up another bottle or 2 of Pmag or anything good for that matter. You know, before its all said and gone.
Nice find.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I saw that. I was thinking of scooping up another bottle or 2 of Pmag or anything good for that matter. You know, before its all said and gone.
Nice find.
companies got some next gen stuff on the horizion, Id just get what you need :p

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
companies got some next gen stuff on the horizion, Id just get what you need :p
Thats good to know. Being that Im fairly new to the PH scene I would hate for this all to end as soon as I actually learn enough to make these things useful.

I know CEL is a great company. The only cycle Ive ever run was 4 weeks on Hdrol which I didnt even follow the dosing protocols the way I should have, and I still had AMAZING results. I will be a CEL user as long as I am able to be. So as long as they keep putting stuff out there, I will keep reading about it and using it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thats good to know. Being that Im fairly new to the PH scene I would hate for this all to end as soon as I actually learn enough to make these things useful.

I know CEL is a great company. The only cycle Ive ever run was 4 weeks on Hdrol which I didnt even follow the dosing protocols the way I should have, and I still had AMAZING results. I will be a CEL user as long as I am able to be. So as long as they keep putting stuff out there, I will keep reading about it and using it.
Yeah only buy what you need, no reason to stock pile. People stock piled 1,4ad @ $40 a bottle, pre ban it was going for $15-20 a bottle...

CEL is awesome company with outstanding service. They out of the PH game tho, only selling remaining inventory

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Yeah only buy what you need, no reason to stock pile. People stock piled 1,4ad @ $40 a bottle, pre ban it was going for $15-20 a bottle...

CEL is awesome company with outstanding service. They out of the PH game tho, only selling remaining inventory
Yeah, I guess youre right. There's probably always gonna be something out there to assist with muscle building, so I'll probably only snag up one more bottle of Pmag so I can run it a bit longer and at higher doses.

All I'm waiting for is:
1. Payday
2. My bogus chest injury to clear up. ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!!! I feel like its never gonna get back to normal. People keep telling me its prolly gonna take like two months to completely heal.
Not working out is taking a toll on my mentally as well as physically.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I guess youre right. There's probably always gonna be something out there to assist with muscle building, so I'll probably only snag up one more bottle of Pmag so I can run it a bit longer and at higher doses.

All I'm waiting for is:
1. Payday
2. My bogus chest injury to clear up. ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!!! I feel like its never gonna get back to normal. People keep telling me its prolly gonna take like two months to completely heal.
Not working out is taking a toll on my mentally as well as physically.
payday sux for me lol, poor college kid :(

injuries are never fun either

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
payday sux for me lol, poor college kid :(

injuries are never fun either
Well paydays are usually good for me, seeing as Ive been done with school for almost 2 years now. But this month my credit card took a hit with all the necessities for my cycle.
As far the injury goes, I am just gonna pray hard and hope God gives me the grace to be healed sooner rather than later. But yeah, youre very right, Injuries suck BIG TIME!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
dapack Powerlifting/Strongman 7
Anabolics 27
-MVP- Training Forum 5
Anabolics 1