CreMax XT

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
5/5

My name is Will , iam 32 yrs old . I recently grabbed a tub of CreMax XT . I used this for a solid 21 days to assess its pro’s and con’s . From the first dose I noticed increased endurance and increased strength.
Around day 3 is when this product really began to shine for me . I wasn’t a fan of creatine before running this , as I ran way too much monohydrate when i was a teen. By day 7 my lifts were increased 20lbs or more on all lifts . I was astounded at the quality and dependability of this product. I usually don’t do write ups on anything but i felt this deserved some attention. I couldn’t believe the ingredient profile of cremax xt it contains perfect amount of synergistically intertwined substances. Everything work’s together to make this the pre intra or post workout drink. By day 12 i was up 1.5 inches on arms during a cut/recomp phase . At this point i decided this has to be among my staples. Best part about CreMax XT is you never have to take a break so you can continue to enjoy the benefits of using this year round . By day 16 i was up 25 pushups 17 pull ups and a whopping 50 pounds on bench amd deads . By day 21 i was 10 lbs and strength was thru the roof . Iam sure i could have gone higher as well but to prevent injury I stayed within the guidelines of my training . Another thing I noticed that needs to be mentioned here is my pft times had drastically improved by day 7 . My 5 mile run time dropped by 3 minutes, my 1 hr bike session felt like 20 minutes and best part of all i wasnt bloated or tired at all during any phase of my experiences with CreMax XT . I recommend this to all people in all walks of life who want an edge on performance in any aspect your day . Last but not least the ingredient profile of cremax xt speaks for itself. Amazing product, anyone can use this and have amazing results. Just put in the work take your CreMax xt and get hyooj !!!!
Good luck to everyone !!!! Get in on this!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Aweomse review, glad it worked out so well for you!
Absolutely loved this! So many happy customers. This is one of those products everyone will fall in love with ! Great job Adizzle1 and the rest of @performax reps.