Crazy stack cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
My work environment has me constantly lifting and moving non stop for 4 - 5 hours without a break, then as soon as I'm finished I head straight to the gym for 1.5 hours by which time I'm feeling exhausted. I upped the Dmz to 40mg and the halodrol to 100mg, kept Epi at 40mg, will add 800mg stanodrol when I finish the dmz. If anyone at work asks I'll just Bull**** them that I'm not sleeping and it's affecting me. I'm not getting any bad aggression so hopefully they won't catch on. If they do just deny everything. Innocent till proven guilty as they say.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do count my calories and its 5,500. I know how to train properly I'm just not interested in being the size of Arnold Schwarzenegger lol I want to keep a bit of speed and endurance about me. This is a picture of what I basically look like now so you have a idea of my training ability. Just cause ppl think I'm an idiot for running the cycle I'm running at the min doesn't mean i don't know what I'm doing, if I didn't know how to eat and train properly I wudnt be in the shape I am in which is prob alot more defined than alot of users on hereView attachment 144110
Yeah, not everyone wants to get pro-bodybuilder big, but if you "just want to keep a bit of speed and endurance," then there is really no point in using steroids and similar drugs, especially a "crazy" or reckless cycle. In fact, running a "crazy" amount of steroids isn't the best thing you can do for your endurance. Also, if you aren't focusing on putting on quality size and strength, and hopefully a significant amount of it, why on earth are you even bothering running a cycle? If you're not going to use these substances to their full potential, then the risk vs reward ratio, especially for a "crazy" cycle, just isn't there. Yes, it's your body and you can put whatever you want into it, but don't expect people here to just nod their heads or approve of it. As for asking questions about your cycle, if you ask if you should do A or B, and both are poor options, we'd be doing you a disservice by telling you the lesser of two evils, when, in reality, option C, D, or just not doing anything may be a better option.

Anyone got advice on dealing with shortness of breath that's quite bad? It comes and goes but when I get it it's bad esp when I'm at the gym, workouts are extremely tough work, had a girl who works there and who does competitions so she's in amazing shape come up to me to ask me if I was ok which I didn't mind as she's super hot and knows I take gear but ppl at my new job don't and they will wonder Wft is going on if it happens at work and I don't want ppl knowing my business
What do you know, it's exactly what I mentioned earlier! You said that you wanted to run anabolics to help with speed and endurance (not to get big), and now you're having a hard time breathing, especially when you're working out.

You can easily "keep a bit of speed and endurance about [you]" without using anabolics, and if you're dead set on using them, can certainly make incredible progress with much safer, moderate cycles. You aren't anywhere near the point physique wise where steroids are necessary to make regular, consistent, and significant progress. Seeing that you mentioned an "addiction" to running them, I would hate to see them become a crutch to you, where the only way you are able to make progress, or even maintain, is to constantly use steroids and just up the dose and add more drugs to the cycle when your progress stalls, which it should not be doing at your level if you have training, diet, and recovery in check.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obv I'm smaller as you obv didn't read my post properly when I said I'm not interested in being the size of Arnold Schwarzenegger, maybe your eye sight Is f**ked who knows. Would anyone who uses this site be in the shape their in if they wasn't using ph's or steroids? Haterz gonna hate, players gonna play, s**t talkers gonna talk s**t. As is the way of life. Get used to it
I was determined not to turn this into a pissing match, but between this and you saying you're "alot more defined than alot of users on here" when people are taking time out of their day to offer you sincere advice, which it is, even if you disagree with it, I figure I'll respond to this.

You ask if anyone would be in shape without running (or in some cases, abusing) steroids and/or prohormones, and I say yes. Plenty of people here have incredible physiques naturally, and many of the monsters around here were quite big and strong, much more than you currently are, before they began using, as that only makes sense. As for me, I'm nothing too special, but I'm about the same weight as you (low 160lbs), and bench about 100lbs more than you, give or take a few pounds, and I've never touched steroids or prohormones in my life. So I hope that answers your question. I don't like turning this into a pissing contest, but you did explicitly ask the question, so I figured I'd answer.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I was determined not to turn this into a pissing match, but between this and you saying you're "alot more defined than alot of users on here" when people are taking time out of their day to offer you sincere advice, which it is, even if you disagree with it, I figure I'll respond to this.

You ask if anyone would be in shape without running (or in some cases, abusing) steroids and/or prohormones, and I say yes. Plenty of people here have incredible physiques naturally, and many of the monsters around here were quite big and strong, much more than you currently are, before they began using, as that only makes sense. As for me, I'm nothing too special, but I'm about the same weight as you (low 160lbs), and bench about 100lbs more than you, give or take a few pounds, and I've never touched steroids or prohormones in my life. So I hope that answers your question. I don't like turning this into a pissing contest, but you did explicitly ask the question, so I figured I'd answer.
Hit the nail on the head. Nuff said

Straydog25

Straydog25

Banned
Awards
Wow your natural, really? Seriously? No ****ing way? Maybe we shud throw you a party and give you a pat on the back, your a big boy now, I bet you wipe your own ass too. You say your natural yet here you are posting on a steroid forum about STEROIDS which you obv have no experience with been natural and all. So why the **** you even replying to my thread? I know your type, think they know it all about **** they haven't even done. No experience equals exactly that No experience **** face. You shud be a doctor, they are constantly talking to ppl about **** they know nothing about

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Well said!

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Sounds to me like OP is jelly because musclehupcrohn has a better physique than him and is natty.

Status
Not open for further replies.