Crazy question!

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Has anyone who has used Forged Post Cycle had issues with being constipated? I am following the directions to the T now for about a week and I seem to be having issue Go’ing :far2t:… Anyone have same issue with Forged Post Cycle or any other PCT?... FYI I am also taking 20mg’s of Nolvadex a day for about a week..

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Never had this happen on PCT..

Have you been eating enough fiber? oatmeal, veggies, etc.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Never had this happen on PCT..

Have you been eating enough fiber? oatmeal, veggies, etc.
I have not changed my diet at all and I haven’t had any issue in the past so I really don’t think it has anything to do with the foods I am consuming, As of right now I have stopped ALL supplement intake so I can get back on track with being regular this will defiantly hurt my gains but at this point all I really care about is being regular.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
ummm, your support supps is WHAT YOU NEED to become regular. during PCT, your support supps HELP YOU get your hormones back on track. Without them you're looking at possible gyno, losing all your gains, and having hormone levels of a female.

get back on your SERM and PCT stuff. start eating some more fiber and drinking more water. If you're dehydrated, you'll get backed up as well.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
ummm, your support supps is WHAT YOU NEED to become regular. during PCT, your support supps HELP YOU get your hormones back on track. Without them you're looking at possible gyno, losing all your gains, and having hormone levels of a female.

get back on your SERM and PCT stuff. start eating some more fiber and drinking more water. If you're dehydrated, you'll get backed up as well.
Yeah I think you are right because just one day off my PCT I felt like $hit all day so I am going to pick back up on everything and start on a hi fiber diet for about a week and see if that helps out.