Crazy mass

ethan_wilde

ethan_wilde

Awards
Anyone know or experience anything with crazy mass.com bulking stack?? Heard good things about it but need reviews or advice here.??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a scam to me. Or at least ****ty overpriced supplements.

I would go with something like AlphaMax, X gels, or an (-)-Epi is you are looking for a natural muscle building supplement..

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like warbird said, it looks like a scam site to full people into thinking they are getting a real anabolic.
Its set up to like an oversees prescription drug website.

I coud not find any ingredients on most of the bottles. All they stated were mg per capsule. but not
the list of ingredients.

That tells me 2 things..

1. They are trying to fool people by not telling them whats in them.

2. If they had proven natural anabolics int them, believe me, they would would have full descriptions of
the ingredients explaining how the ingredients work.

Stick to proven ingredients if you are looking to stay natural

BLR Follidrone (-)epi product

SNS Xgels - ArA product

PES - Anabeta

For Test Boosters look into BLR Viron & if you want a good AI w/ anabolic properties, check out BLR Letrone

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Looks like a scam to me. Or at least ****ty overpriced supplements.

I would go with something like AlphaMax, X gels, or an (-)-Epi is you are looking for a natural muscle building supplement..
Or all 3 :D

Ok, maybe not if you don't have experience with any of them lol, but take a grab at one or two depending on your goals, and throw in some Fearn Soy Lecithin (it's like 8$ and provides you with <1g PA - another natty anabolic)

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Id recommend anafuse along the lines of natty anabolics. Laxo and (-)epi are more proven and it will speed up protein synthesis the way these crazy mass products claim to.

Id throw in an $8 bottle of bioperine since it will help increase absorption and bioavailability of the anafuse compounds and youll be on your way to some great natty gains!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
First off how old are you?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Or all 3 :D

Ok, maybe not if you don't have experience with any of them lol, but take a grab at one or two depending on your goals, and throw in some Fearn Soy Lecithin (it's like 8$ and provides you with <1g PA - another natty anabolic)
PA is deff one of the best products at the moment.
It REALLY works and higher doses provide amazing results in size and strength(not to mention musclefullness).
I am still at 4g at day and I LOVE it!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
PA is deff one of the best products at the moment.
It REALLY works and higher doses provide amazing results in size and strength(not to mention musclefullness).
I am still at 4g at day and I LOVE it!
How's 4g vs the standard 750mg dose?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's 4g vs the standard 750mg dose?
I have tried everything of natty things and as you maybe know, things which are not Toxic, I have tried at HIGH doses.
Many things didnt worked at all (and I am glad I dont get placebo effects lol).
When I try new product I never change my diet or workout routine. I know 100% its not bad at all.
1.750mg was ok. Felt more musclefullness etc
2. 1.5g was even better.felt increase in appetite and stronger musclefullness
3. Above 2g was amazing. Strength,size,musclefullness, pumps etc.

Not only its potent mTOR activator but its a effective for glycogen retention too. Thats why musclefullness and weightgain is there without eating more than usually.

And yes, more PA is more beneficial:)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely check out Abe and an epi product like follidrone if you're going the natry route for mass!