Crazy bulk

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Evening
Gas anyone here used/bought prohormones from "crazy bulk" just want to know if there ligit?

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
They claim to grow you like steroids with less than 2G bcaa and whey protein concentrate inside their capsules if you look in the ingredients for $60 a pop.
Scam to the max. Stay away from them

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
They don't look like prohormones to me. It just seems like a knock off of real performance enhancers. Look at the ingredients there mostly plant based

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, was looking at gynectrol to buy for me psuedogynocomastia and heard it was one of their only good ones, thoughts?

Scootertooter

Awards
One of the biggest scam companies out there. Easy to find reputable sources on how the company is a joke.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember watching a video on these scammers. The guy basically said that you can but a kg if whey concentrate and take a thimble full a day to get the same effect. I.e. nothing. But your protein would last you a year for 20 bucks.

ThatOneGuy1

Awards
Definitely a scam.
All of their prohormones wannabes are just knockoffs with similar names to real gear. Reviews are faked. Ingredients are pitiful. You'd get better results from licking the sweat off of a natty lifter than from these supps.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a scam.
All of their prohormones wannabes are just knockoffs with similar names to real gear. Reviews are faked. Ingredients are pitiful. You'd get better results from licking the sweat off of a natty lifter than from these supps.
Then what is a true prohormone company?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't know if you can promote companies on here

ThatOneGuy1

Awards
It's not promotion, it's just an unbiased opinion, was just curious
Won't post any company names but you can just go around threads here looking for logs. Any good andro or prohormone will have plenty of legit logs to go through.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a scam.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a scam.
il stay clear

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Do you think Gynectrol would be a scam, if so, any suggestions?

ThatOneGuy1

Awards
il stay clear
You definitely should. Companies like this really need to be publicly shamed and then have all the employees executed imo. I'm a newbie and I almost fell for a trap like this 3 different times. Crazy bulk supps, instant knockout (fat burner), and then some B.s. test booster that was made by the same company of instant knockout but a different name.

If it has nothing but good reviews, I can almost guarantee it's fake.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
You definitely should. Companies like this really need to be publicly shamed and then have all the employees executed imo. I'm a newbie and I almost fell for a trap like this 3 different times. Crazy bulk supps, instant knockout (fat burner), and then some B.s. test booster that was made by the same company of instant knockout but a different name.

If it has nothing but good reviews, I can almost guarantee it's fake.
Cheers for the advice bro, Do you recomend any good stacks company's

nathanb

Awards
Yeah, it's good. Though i didn't try that one you refer. You can try for simpleweightlossplan. This one is better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 1
Supplements 9
Supplements 11
Anabolics 15