Cranking up the VOLUME (IronChampUSA)!--Sponsored

IronchampUSA

IronchampUSA

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone notice water in take HIGHER(more thirsty) on HPTA and VOLUME esp in the gym?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I am on Day 10 of HPTA/VOLUME now.Thirsty yes & I am noticing big time increase in appetite as well.I am already on 4100 calorie diet and hungry 24/7.
It's time to grow. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on Day 10 of HPTA/VOLUME now.Thirsty yes & I am noticing big time increase in appetite as well.I am already on 4100 calorie diet and hungry 24/7.
want to split a cow, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Funny u said that.I live in the Back of Yards neighborhood in Chgo.We have like 10 different places to get whole cow, pig, and chickens.In suumertime we do pig roasts.
lol...i live in indiana, i just drive to the farm!!!

best roast pig i ever had was in phillipines, they dig a pit fill with charcoal cover with palm leaves and leave it for 48 hours. lechon[roasted pig]stands were everywhere!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
best roast pig i ever had was in phillipines, they dig a pit fill with charcoal cover with palm leaves and leave it for 48 hours. lechon[roasted pig]stands were everywhere!!!
That's the way to do it!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

That sounds amazing...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just call my daughter..she's a farmer. Cattle, Pigs & Chickens.............I love Fresh Eggs

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thats how we do it with the pit but no palm leaves here,

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man lucky you.Can you tell difference in taste with the eggs?

Yes the eggs taste totally different and the yolks are much more orange than yellow. So Good !!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Is it lunch time yet?

_meat.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brown Eggs, White Eggs, she even has some chickens called Easter Egg Chickens, They Lay Green and Blue Eggs !!

Eggs1.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This time of year they are a little hard to come by, The chicken lay less when it's cold and even less when the days are shorter.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
This time of year they are a little hard to come by, The chicken lay less when it's cold and even less when the days are shorter.
Fresh eggs are the best.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fresh eggs are great! Almost as good as the effects of Volume! I'm pretty sure my sleep quality is improving along with the sexual effects. My lady is getting her visit from Aunt Flo this week so not much to report. Hopefully I'll have more exploits by the weekend!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fresh eggs are great! Almost as good as the effects of Volume! I'm pretty sure my sleep quality is improving along with the sexual effects. My lady is getting her visit from Aunt Flo this week so not much to report. Hopefully I'll have more exploits by the weekend!
talk about laying an egg, lol.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
My lady is getting her visit from Aunt Flo this week so not much to report.
Aunt Flo! HAHA...never heard that one before but it's damn hilarious!

:lmao:

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about the lack of updates. Busy times at work and the holidays!

I'm intrigued by that, but I have no rep experience. Not sure if I have the time required to give IRONCHAMP the presence it deserves on the boards. But, that was probably an all-around APB on the need for a rep and not specific to this one thread.

Better than time, though, what I do have is a sore...shaft. With the dosing protocol listed on the bottle, Volume helped me and the lady 5 times in 36 hours over the weekend. Wow! It was better than high school!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about the lack of updates. Busy times at work and the holidays!

I'm intrigued by that, but I have no rep experience. Not sure if I have the time required to give IRONCHAMP the presence it deserves on the boards. But, that was probably an all-around APB on the need for a rep and not specific to this one thread.

Better than time, though, what I do have is a sore...shaft. With the dosing protocol listed on the bottle, Volume helped me and the lady 5 times in 36 hours over the weekend. Wow! It was better than high school!
:sgrin:told you so, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
THANKS FOR THE REVIEW IN REVIEW SECTION.....

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dustin07 Training Forum 19
Training Forum 12
50Magnum Supplement Auction 4
50Magnum Supplements 12
Anabolics 41