Couple of questions on first Epi cycle

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys. I have done several PHs in the past but this is my first time with Epi. It's been years since I've done PHs so I'm going with a low dose.

I want more of a recomp effect and not to add much mass. A couple of pounds of added muscle would be okay but I'm not bulking.

I'm planning on only taking 10mg a day for 4-5 weeks. What does everyone recommend for PCT? I can only take things available at supplement stores. I know Nolva and Clomid are the best but I'm not willing to take risky "research chemicals". I am thinking about taking Inhibit-E for PCT. My question is, since I'm taking such a low dosage of Epi would I even need to do PCT? I've never taken Epi and I don't know how hard it shuts people down.

Thanks,

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i dont like the dosage, if you've done ph's before, epi isnt very harsh and i would run it 20/30/30or40/40.. my FIRST ph ever was epi and i ran it 20/30/40/40

with the dosages u said above.. i would just use like novedex xt after and u should be perfectly fine

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I really just want to see how much 10mg a day will do. I think most people overdose on their cycles and I'm curious to what a low dose will do.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i'd call low on epi 20 mg. i really dont think 10 will do anything man.. it isnt like m-drol or something potent like that where i've seen some guy get away with 5 mg

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
i'd call low on epi 20 mg. i really dont think 10 will do anything man.. it isnt like m-drol or something potent like that where i've seen some guy get away with 5 mg
Thanks. I'll try 10mg the first week and see what happens. If nothing, I'll bump it up to 20mg.

TBULL

Awards
would novadex xt be fine for pct @ 20mg ?
Patuba.. what support supps are you running?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I'm using liverstabil for liver support. That's it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
at 10 or 20mg i wouldn't bother with support supplements, and OTC pct is fine.

Honestly I think you will be disappointed with 20mg. But feel free to prove me wrong, if you can make gains on that then all the better for you.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
at 10 or 20mg i wouldn't bother with support supplements, and OTC pct is fine.

Honestly I think you will be disappointed with 20mg. But feel free to prove me wrong, if you can make gains on that then all the better for you.
Agreed. FYI, I just ran 1-t tren for 6 weeks to stay anti-catabolic on a recomp. I maintained 180-184 lbs. (182 this morning) and went from 13% bf to 10% bf (professionally tested). Just a suggestion if you aren't dedicated to running epi.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran Epi for just over 3 wks - 20/30/30. Only gained about 3 lbs or so. Ran 40 for a couple days after that and added another 2 lbs, but cut my cycle short due to weird headaches, that in hindsight I don't even think was related to the epi. Had virtually no sides up till then, but I think 40 would've been the sweet spot for me. I plan on running it again in Sept, and will try 30/30/40/40/40 - not sure if I'll go a full 5 weeks, but we'll see. It was pretty mild for me. However, most people say this about hdrol, and hdrol kicked my ass with sides.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Headaches are a common side effect on Epi, it is a result of high blood pressure.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have to agree 10 or 20mg will be very disappointing, for me 30mg's was disappointing. And it was the first ph I had ever ran.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I'll bump it up to 20mg for the first week, then 30mg the second week if needed.

Do you guys think Inhibit-E would be okay for PCT? I see a lot of recommendations for Nolvadex XT. I've used Nolvadex in the past and liked it but was considering Inhibit-E because it's cheaper.

jdorazio

Awards
I'll bump it up to 20mg for the first week, then 30mg the second week if needed.

Do you guys think Inhibit-E would be okay for PCT? I see a lot of recommendations for Nolvadex XT. I've used Nolvadex in the past and liked it but was considering Inhibit-E because it's cheaper.
Yea, is there any possible way you could obtain a serm? epi was my first cycle also and a week into pct using OTC i woke up one morning with a nice fat lump under my nipple. Luckily i had some nolva on hand and in 3 days at 40mg the lump was completely gone. I never felt shutdown once but that just proves that without bloodwork you never truly know. All of these compounds affect people differently and there are some guys (like me apparently) that are more prone to gyno during pct. Just my 2 cents. btw i ran it at a pretty low dosage of 30/30/30/30.

Last edited:

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Yea, is there any possible way you could obtain a serm? epi was my first cycle also and a week into pct using OTC i woke up one morning with a nice fat lump under my nipple. Luckily i had some nolva on hand and in 3 days at 40mg the lump was completely gone. I never felt shutdown once but that just proves that without bloodwork you never truly know. All of these compounds affect people differently and there are some guys (like me apparently) that are more prone to gyno during pct. Just my 2 cents. btw i ran it at a pretty low dosage of 30/30/30/30.
No, I can't get a SERM, I know they are the best for PCT but I don't trust "research chemicals". You never know what you are getting with them.

TBULL

Awards
have to agree 10 or 20mg will be very disappointing, for me 30mg's was disappointing. And it was the first ph I had ever ran.
Define disappointing..i dont need to gain 10+ pounds in four weeks.I would be happy to lose 10 pounds and keep my size in a 1-2 month period. i think support supps def. wouldnt hurt at all with ANY cycle.I think disappointing would be judged in the goals set by the user.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Define disappointing..i dont need to gain 10+ pounds in four weeks.I would be happy to lose 10 pounds and keep my size in a 1-2 month period. i think support supps def. wouldnt hurt at all with ANY cycle.I think disappointing would be judged in the goals set by the user.
hey f-ing right bro. totally agreed. I think 10-20mg, probably more like 20mg, will help you stay anti-catabolic during your cut. Again, I had great success with 1-t tren and never ran epi but I understand where you're coming from. I think 20mg / wk and your PCT set up is great. Good luck - keep us posted on how it goes for you.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely agree with you, but I really think 10mg will not do anything.

TBULL

Awards
PCT was unheard of in the beginning too..Maybe it wont blow a guy up but if he gets to the gym more and works harder because of it..whats the problem? maybe along the way hell get more educated and feel more confident about what his body is telling him and do more or diff products. It is nice to know that we arent sitting here talking him out of 60mg for 8 weeks right?
So good luck man.. choice is what makes us individuals