Country's erasing it all with Erase (unsponsored)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slow and steady road my friend, slow and steady road. Glad the strength is up! Rough days come, hope you feel better!
I'm just so pissed I Wana be healed and killing stuff right now. Not in a couple months.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To top it off the electronic body fat thing my gym has says I'm up to 24% body far from 14 last month. Talk about unreliable. Calipers read me at 11 last time.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To top it off the electronic body fat thing my gym has says I'm up to 24% body far from 14 last month. Talk about unreliable. Calipers read me at 11 last time.
Those things are ridiculous.... calipers and mirror.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those things are ridiculous.... calipers and mirror.
Every time I try to upload a pic I here it just stalls on my iphonethen says error of some kind.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never tried to upload from my iPhone... didn't even know we could lol.
I has been able to once or twice. But using really have a good camera. So that's about it.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well time for my real diet to start... I guess.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awww... it's not that bad lol. You'll get to see some abs, and look all veiny and stuff when you lift :D
Haha yeah I guess. I miss food already.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always miss food. Even on a bulk.
I eat so much. Even today on my first day of diet I ate a ton of sheets food. A lot of protein though so okay. Ready of day was healthy. I got my back brace today. It's alright. I already dropped 2 pounds just eating less. Haha. I worked tris tonight because they have been lacking attention and they feel good. I am really drying out on erase now that I bumped my dose of erase up. Two am one pm.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so I had a good tri day, good back day. no spotter cause he had to fix his car. but did flat 225 x7,8,6,4 incline for 137x7,12,12 incline db for 55 x9,10 floor bench 205x 10, 9 and fly machine 75x7,5,5. Today did back with alot of different things. notable did db rows with really good form. I concentrated hard on these. 100x7,10,10. i am feeling great. diet is going good. getting used to my back brace. I am leaning out already and getting alot tighter, I look good haha. I had girls telling me today how big my shoulders are, haha. oh the joys. anyways erase is treatin me well.

Bryanz47

Awards
Okay so I had a good tri day, good back day. no spotter cause he had to fix his car. but did flat 225 x7,8,6,4 incline for 137x7,12,12 incline db for 55 x9,10 floor bench 205x 10, 9 and fly machine 75x7,5,5. Today did back with alot of different things. notable did db rows with really good form. I concentrated hard on these. 100x7,10,10. i am feeling great. diet is going good. getting used to my back brace. I am leaning out already and getting alot tighter, I look good haha. I had girls telling me today how big my shoulders are, haha. oh the joys. anyways erase is treatin me well.
Yes yes YES"!! SOUNDS AWESOME WORKOUT MAN. Hows your weight holding? Has any lifts increased? Have you done any type of legs so far? You taking any joint supps?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes yes YES"!! SOUNDS AWESOME WORKOUT MAN. Hows your weight holding? Has any lifts increased? Have you done any type of legs so far? You taking any joint supps?
Hit an awesome bi tri day today. Still full and hurting. I'll post up later. I like this stuff but I'm ready for another cycle already haha. Don't know why. Eating a lower diet prob around 3-4k calories a day. I am leaning out. Weight was 196 with my back brace today and it's pretty light I'd say 195 or so. That's empty stomach. Anyways. All h lifts are increasing but it's still muscle memory I think. I'm growing very well and proportionate. I look good. No legs for me. Not or a few more weeks. Back still hurts a lil. Brace is helping. I take fish oil glucosamine Msm. Cissus when I need it. Tastes to rank to take every day but I do periodically. It's strong stuff. I need a new pwo too I can hardly stomach the liy up anymore. I loved it when i got it. Now I'm kinda like eghhhh. I get like that with all supps though.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might try maxing chest today.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maxing is good ;)

Now I just gota heal this back.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flat Bench- 135x7,7 225x1,1 300x1, mmm315x1, Fail 225x8,9,4
Incline- 135x12,8,10 controled and deep
db flat bench - 70x8, 50x10. shoulder started to hurt.
cable fly one arm- 45x8
Pushups, 10
Circuit of 2 min xtrainer, 10 reps of 75 lbs on pec dec, and then 7 bench press reps at 170 or pushups. repeat. 2x

Pretty good chest day, would have been better if my shoulder wouldn't have crapped out but my left mid delt was like on fire. I didnt want to push it because I have been having shoulder issues anyways.

really happy with that bench, I figured I would struggle with 300 because I havent done that in a year, tossed it up like a paper weight. wish I had video'd that haha. 315 was tough but I knew I had it. I tried a second rep and basically ate it, hahaha. got it maybe 3 inches. I waited too long and my chest tightened up BAD. I ate good after words though, so all in all a good day and workout. I don't know if I should attribute my strength gains to erase or anabeta but one of them gets the thanks ;)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. I dont keep up with it as well as I should but its for me so, it doesnt reallly matter haha.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw body weight is 196-197 up a good bit from the start of my anabeta and erase log. Looks like a good 15 pounds of mass.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today and tomorrow are off days. I have been having better luck sticking to my diet now that it is started, makes it alot easier after that first week. I still crave food sometimes but I just eat what I know Im supposed to eat and then stop.

I feel good, chest and shoulders are very tight after maxing out the other night. But easing up. I did an easy back night last night and really concentrated on good form and hit the rear delts.

SizeUp

Awards
Last few workouts looking good bro... U still having to go to physical therapy?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last few workouts looking good bro... U still having to go to physical therapy?
Yeah I will prolly start tuesday after I go back to the doc. Which was worthless cause my back doesn't feel any better the damn brace just makes it hurt worse. Haha. Hopefully therapy will help this time around. I'm not getting surgery though. So If I just Have to ever lift legs then I guess I wont.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of weight to put on!
Yeah I lost a good bit when I was hurt. But the most I have ever weighted prior to this (14 months ago) was 190 in a huge bulk. So 7 pounds over that is impressive. Also as I mentioned bench is way up which is crazy after only 2-3 months back to training.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Double post.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Destroyed bi and tri tonight. Wow. Haven't had pumps that hurt that much in so Long. I did a really fast paced workout tonight. It was late and I went light on the supps.

SizeUp

Awards
it is some good weight gain bro esp if you can't train legs

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is some good weight gain bro esp if you can't train legs
Ell yea I would be 205 or so if I could train legs. Ahhhhh sh** I could be so jacked right now hahaha. Like just lower back ad leg muscles would add a to of weight. Good news is I have maintained a lot of muscle from legs because I did train for a while light and have been doing steady state cardio and stuff.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have have always been able to manipulate my weight well. I went two springs ago at 145 to 190 in the winter so 45 pounds gain in 9 months. Which was just plain unbelievable. But I went from a cut to a 9 month bulk and that's what I got. Haha. And then dropped down to around 173 between a cut and getting really sick. Then back to 185. Got hurt and settle down around 178 til I started training. So tend to be all over the place. Weighed in 196 tonight after diner so probably a little lighter than I have been but as I said I have been dieting. I feel good. And I use my body as my guide not the scales these days.

benawesome

Awards
I have have always been able to manipulate my weight well. I went two springs ago at 145 to 190 in the winter so 45 pounds gain in 9 months. Which was just plain unbelievable. But I went from a cut to a 9 month bulk and that's what I got. Haha. And then dropped down to around 173 between a cut and getting really sick. Then back to 185. Got hurt and settle down around 178 til I started training. So tend to be all over the place. Weighed in 196 tonight after diner so probably a little lighter than I have been but as I said I have been dieting. I feel good. And I use my body as my guide not the scales these days.
Smart! the scale can be off for so many reasons it really is better to go by the mirror. that being said I dont practice what I preach haha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yeah man I mean I do weigh every day. And if in work out the same time of day I am almost always same weight. But say I eat more or less. Get sick. Drink more or less water. Sleep more or less. Skip a meal. The clothes in wearing. They all can change that number. If I feel good and I look good I must be doing it right. That said if your bulking just eat good ad eat a lot and there is nothing you can do wrong hahaha

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yeah man I mean I do weigh every day. And if in work out the same time of day I am almost always same weight. But say I eat more or less. Get sick. Drink more or less water. Sleep more or less. Skip a meal. The clothes in wearing. They all can change that number. If I feel good and I look good I must be doing it right. That said if your bulking just eat good ad eat a lot and there is nothing you can do wrong hahaha
Hahah! thats a good s

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to do 245x6 for 3 sets and 205x10 for 5 sets tomorrow to start my chest day

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to hit it guys. Ah yeah.

anyways got a nice paycheck today, I need to decide what to do supp wise. I need a new PWO cause I can't stand the taste of Lit Up anymore. I loved it the first two tubs but now its killing me. so time to switch it up. Also I need a new natural anabolic or T booster or something. I want to try something new but I am also tempted to run stuff I know has worked for me.

benawesome

Awards
If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Sounds like your pwo is broke though haha! Keep us posted on what you get.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to hit it guys. Ah yeah.

anyways got a nice paycheck today, I need to decide what to do supp wise. I need a new PWO cause I can't stand the taste of Lit Up anymore. I loved it the first two tubs but now its killing me. so time to switch it up. Also I need a new natural anabolic or T booster or something. I want to try something new but I am also tempted to run stuff I know has worked for me.
Too sweet eh?
I would stick with what works as far as supplements. :D

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it ain't broke don't fix it!

Sounds like your pwo is broke though haha! Keep us posted on what you get.
Actually I just dosed everything high today an it didn't taste bad surprisingly with more stuff in it. Then I killed at the gym. Haha. I might switch flavors. My liftin buddy got sick but my marine best friend is home for 3 weeks so he spotted me.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too sweet eh?
I would stick with what works as far as supplements. :D
Nah I mix too much and it gets gritty and the gritty plus tea isn't good. Might try the cherry I can get it for 20 bucks.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love when I get the shizzzz from too much creatine lol. Okay well. Erase is awesome strength is up and muscles are harder and more denser. I'm leaning up well I my diet. I feel good. If I didn't have a fractured back this would be better. Oh and 4-6 more weeks in the brace. Great.

Bench. Flat Bb- 245x6,6,6. 205x10,10,9,8,7

Pec fly machine 75x10,10

Pully fly 60xfail 40x7. Shoulder was killin me.

10 mins steady state cardio.

100lb db pressx3,fail. Wow I was dead.

Ab machine 90x14

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does training Abs bother your fractured back?
Not that machine but I was in my brace and kept it pretty light. I'm pretty limited in what I do.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet! That sounds annoying
Yeah but I do what I can. Never give up. Just keep working to my full ability until I'm healed. Then kill it.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I can do the stack on the smith machine now. My life is complete. Hahahah!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ah hell I got like 3 caps erase left and I wish I had another bottle to run. next cycle is def gona be 2 bottles anabeta and 2 erase. hell ya.