Corpkiller's BPS Androcrine Sponsored log

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Missed my application last night.

Had a great shoulder workout nonethetheless.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20

Cheat day- I had a watchmacallit bar and probably have a chest meal later.

No sides to report.
Weight - no changes due to caloric deficit - still feeling right

Lots of energy for some really solid workouts. For example I did back and biceps today then 30 minutes on the stationary bike finished let the GM felt like I had any more doubt had a good thought though but still it was just like going through the motions you know I just had lots of energy. I could've kept going but just didn't basically due to time constraints.

I am enjoying my run on Androcrine.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do I set up a link? All I have is this iPhone

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Thanks I sent you an IM but you can disregard I'll give this a try.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21

Lots of energy, upped the cardio as I've been slacking this Summer.

500 breaststroke Swim
Row 2000m - later in the day
Stepmill 1000 steps - 15 mins
Tricep DB Exts 100 reps as finisher

I have experienced no side effects
No negatives on libido and lethargy
Has been a really nice run.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review

I want to think BPS so much for allowing me to sample and review their Androcrine.

First of all let me tell you that this review is just basically some of my thoughts on the product and how it went for me. This is it going to be anything fancy and I am not following any template, just using plain language.

Here some current stats. Page 46 but will be 47 in about 10 weeks. I am 5'9" and weigh in around anywhere between 164 and 159 give or take a pound. I do moderate cardio it's been a lot of time swimming this summer instead of running due to a slight bit of tendinitis in my left knee. I also lift about 3 to 5 times a week and do a basic split routine,sticking to compound lifts. My diet was low-carb and high-protein, nothing fancy. I did, however, restrict my calories during my run, so I was on a deficit.

For starters, I ran the first week at four pumps per day then towards the end of the week I bumped it up to six and then for the remaining run I ran it at eight until about the last three days then dumped it down to four.

Filled the product would have laughed a little bit longer if I would've stuck with 4 to 6 pumps throughout the whole thing on average. The product smell fresh and dried quickly.
This was my first experience with a laxogenin product. I was mainly interested in its therapeutic benefits for my elbow and knee. I must say that I was impressed with the effects it had on my tendinitis in my knee. I don't feel it anymore on the other hand it could be my reduced running and more swimming. Having said that, I believe the laxogenin did assist with the healing process because I have increased my squatting and legwork. My elbow remain the same, but I am pleased with the recovery found in my knee.

Aesthetic purposes I noticed I felt full or in my physique despite being on a caloric deficit my midsection was somewhat tighter as well.

My weight remained the same despite being in a deficit. My lips felt stronger but I did not try for any PR's. I did notice that I was able to control my normal weights with relative ease.

Side effects - none.

Drying time - about 3 to 5 minutes.

I think this product would work well when combined with others in a stack. I ran it strictly solo.

Final thoughts - I enjoyed my run in the therapeutic products along with the strength and control benefits and tightening qualities. I am sure my caloric deficit and I protein help the tightening but I do feel the natural anabolic provided a good assist. I recommend this to others for a natural run as well as in a natural stack.

Thanks again to BPS for allowing me this opportunity I hope all of you who are considering running this supplement have as good of a experience as I did.

Thanks

CK

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice Job my man! Thanks for the final thoughts, and Im glad the Androcrine worked well for you!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to add that yes, I would recommend Androcrine, especially stacked.

Cscott622

Cscott622

Awards
  • Established
I'm so sad it's gone. I ordered one more bottle last week, and now I see its not even on the site anymore.