Cooter get Swollen with VASOMAX!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hit back today and hit it hard. I think I enjoy the vasomax on back day most of all just makes the lats POP! Still loving the stuff, focus was strong again. Coming up on my last ten servings here or so and she is still doin the trick.
The lat pop is a great thing haha, I love that feeling too. Keep up the good work man!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit back today and hit it hard. I think I enjoy the vasomax on back day most of all just makes the lats POP! Still loving the stuff, focus was strong again. Coming up on my last ten servings here or so and she is still doin the trick.
Cobra status!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really not much new to report here, more of the same. Phenomenal arm pump today. I am kind of getting used to how great Vasomax feels. I think I will really notice how well my body reacted once I run out lol here's a pic from arm day today, starting to lean out nicely. Down about 5-7 lbs since I started vasomax depending on how much water I'm holding

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You look great man!!!! Maybe soon you can try stacking VasoMax with HyperMax XT :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's it going? VasoMax still treating you well?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes sir! Sorry a little sloppy on updates over the weekend! I will update tonight after my chest workout.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir! Sorry a little sloppy on updates over the weekend! I will update tonight after my chest workout.
No worries man! We know logging can be tedious at times. Hope you had a good chest day!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay so update on chest day, I feel bad because I really have no new effects to report lol Phenomenal chest day though and chest is one of my lagging areas so I definitely notice the pump. Getting sad only about 2-3 scoops left and this puppy is all gone. Its been a great ride. I will give a more thorough final review when I finish. Arms tonight

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Review coming later tonight!!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay I lied, didn't finish up the final review last night but here it is.

Ingredient Profile 10/10: Upon release I was immediately intrigued by the profile. Well dosed ingredients and a sneaky impressive focus blend in there as well. Obviously on paper it looks great, but some supplements just don't hit as hard as you think they'll do. For 25 servings and the amount of fully dosed, proven ingredients isn't very common.

Mixability/Taste 8/10: Pretty much needed to give an extra shake before each sip but nothing unmanageable. I find the hydromax to be the dunce here, but I don't mind. Hydromax is one of the best. Raspberry Lemonade was quite refreshing really no complaints here. Not a super tart taste but I recognized the raspberry and lemonade. No issues drinking every day and actually mixed quite well when I used it with a high stim pre workout. I liked mixing with about 16oz cold water, hit the spot.

Pump/Focus 10/10: Alright let's get down to the meat and potatoes here. The important stuff. Vasomax promises skin splitting pumps and it delivers on its promise. I experienced a noticeable difference in pump while working out. Absolutely loved this stuff on arm/back day. I would not recommend on leg day haha I work until 6pm and on workdays this was the perfect way to go in order to avoid being up all night with a normal high stim preworkout. The focus portion of vasomax was an unexpected additional bonus. When used consecutively for 4-5 days or so the focus benefit does become less pronounced. Taking a few days off and it was noticeable again.

Value 9/10: I was obviously given this tub in exchange for an honest log and review. That being said, I will definitely be purchasing again. You can find vasomax for around 30ish dollars and $37 on the Performax Website. Not an awful deal for 25 servings. I find that most pump products nowadays will come with "40 servings" but need to be double scooped to notice any effect. Definitely a fan of the 25, would've liked to see 30 though.

Conclusion: I tried to find something bad to say or something I did not like, but I couldn't. This is a product that you should keep in stock. Like I mentioned above, I will be purchasing again and I actually am missing it already. Thank you to Performax Labs for the opportunity to take this for a spin and I am looking forward to doing more business in the future. If anyone has any further questions, let me know and I will be happy to share my experience. Happy lifting friends and thanks to all who followed along.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay I lied, didn't finish up the final review last night but here it is.

Ingredient Profile 10/10: Upon release I was immediately intrigued by the profile. Well dosed ingredients and a sneaky impressive focus blend in there as well. Obviously on paper it looks great, but some supplements just don't hit as hard as you think they'll do. For 30 servings and the amount of fully dosed, proven ingredients isn't very common.

Mixability/Taste 8/10: Pretty much needed to give an extra shake before each sip but nothing unmanageable. I find the hydromax to be the dunce here, but I don't mind. Hydromax is one of the best. Raspberry Lemonade was quite refreshing really no complaints here. Not a super tart taste but I recognized the raspberry and lemonade. No issues drinking every day and actually mixed quite well when I used it with a high stim pre workout. I liked mixing with about 16oz cold water, hit the spot.

Pump/Focus 10/10: Alright let's get down to the meat and potatoes here. The important stuff. Vasomax promises skin splitting pumps and it delivers on its promise. I experienced a noticeable difference in pump while working out. Absolutely loved this stuff on arm/back day. I would not recommend on leg day haha I work until 6pm and on workdays this was the perfect way to go in order to avoid being up all night with a normal high stim preworkout. The focus portion of vasomax was an unexpected additional bonus. When used consecutively for 4-5 days or so the focus benefit does become less pronounced. Taking a few days off and it was noticeable again.

Value 9/10: I was obviously given this tub in exchange for an honest log and review. That being said, I will definitely be purchasing again. You can find vasomax for around 30ish dollars and $37 on the Performax Website. Not a bad deal for 30 servings. I find that most pump products nowadays will come with "40-50 servings" but need to be double scooped to notice any effect. Definitely a fan of the full month.

Conclusion: I tried to find something bad to say or something I did not like, but I couldn't. This is a product that you should keep in stock. Like I mentioned above, I will be purchasing again and I actually am missing it already. Thank you to Performax Labs for the opportunity to take this for a spin and I am looking forward to doing more business in the future. If anyone has any further questions, let me know and I will be happy to share my experience. Happy lifting friends and thanks to all who followed along.
Great review, glad you enjoyed it. When you get a chance, please copy review to the product review section and hit submit so vote counts.

Thanks again for the feedback.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will do! no problemo, sad to hear you guys won't have a booth at the Arnold this weekend :17:

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking forward to it my man! Great log.
Thanks man! got a little sloppy toward the end but it was basically just because there weren't many new effects to report. Really enjoyed the stuff!