Coop's Corner #1: Forskolin + B-agonists

dreamcrusher

Awards
F***, I got the bubble guts from the Forskolin! I'm doing a 100mg of Primaforce Forskolin in two doses and for the first two days everything was good but the last two days my stomach has been rumbling.

I've been taking it with my ECA but thinking about taking it with food, will it still work?

I know some people say the bubble guts went away after 2 weeks but that's a long time to be suffering.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I recently started back on Forskolin to give it another shot and I've noticed bad stomach issues if I try to take it early morning and ride it out without eating. As long as I eat within 20-30 min though I fare a lot better so that's just how I'm going to dose it from now on.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
F***, I got the bubble guts from the Forskolin! I'm doing a 100mg of Primaforce Forskolin in two doses and for the first two days everything was good but the last two days my stomach has been rumbling.

I've been taking it with my ECA but thinking about taking it with food, will it still work?

I know some people say the bubble guts went away after 2 weeks but that's a long time to be suffering.
mine didnt get better after 2 weeks... it was bad ALL the time : ( now I take myosynergy which has 60% extact + 50mg of primaforce before sleep... seems to work

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
F***, I got the bubble guts from the Forskolin! I'm doing a 100mg of Primaforce Forskolin in two doses and for the first two days everything was good but the last two days my stomach has been rumbling. I've been taking it with my ECA but thinking about taking it with food, will it still work? I know some people say the bubble guts went away after 2 weeks but that's a long time to be suffering.
Try dosing with food as you suggested. I would start out at a lower dose and work your way up also.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try dosing with food as you suggested. I would start out at a lower dose and work your way up also.
I noticed the closer you take it to food the worse my stomach gets

I like to take it 1 hour before any food after overnight fast. Preferably 2 hours but we don't always have that luxury so I'm sitting on a bunch of forskolin now waiting for the best time to take it.

Last time I used it with ara I would take them both 1 hour pre workout. Train for 90 min then first meal. That was the best way I noticed its effects and lack of stomach issues.

Forskolin mimics glp1 which may cause issues around food

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oddly enough I haven't gotten GI issues yet. Eating 2 quest bars a day (lunch is discouraged at work) and ECA with 50mg forskolin 2x daily.

Usually everything makes me go. First time running forskolin so I'm looking forward to seeing how it works