cooking muscle with Steriods:D Pharmaceutical Anabolic Diagnostitions ->Presciptions:

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
"Do ye not yet understand, neither remember the five loaves of the five thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?" -JESUS in Matthew 16:9. Let's not forget everything that Christ has already done for us. Post a PRAISE!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you are blind, most athletes do take steroids and HGH..
you clearly haven't hung out with "real athletes", there are tons of studies and stories from different countries and sports where aas or ped's are involved.
Im talking about real athelets mate, "atheletes" that take steriods too early in their careers, shoot up like fireworks and then settle somewhere slightly lower, because Altheletes that actually get anywhere, I mean like get close to or into world games (I mean the globe, not just America), european games and olympic games have testing by watmos avery two weeks precompetition phase. And you have to have mega money and contacts to be able to get round those tests, and you cant find any in europe I cant tell you that, you have to go to the east to find those sort of privelages - thailand, china, maybe even russia. Its the 'Holy grail' in terms of testing.

So they have to stop using to continue with their carrers, and then theyve reached their peak premeturely. Because its very hard to make improvements past what the riods brought them to, so they get old quicker than they can improve to the right level.

So REAL knowlegable and dedicated ATHELETES will stay clean until they maybe have a chance at majour titles, if they find the right contacts to be sure to get away with it - most ppl in england would know that.

Sticks and stones mate I know my authortity. If you cant stop bieng abusive and calm down youre in denial, poor you.

Im really loosing my patience with you guys.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im talking about real athelets mate, "atheletes" that take steriods too early in their careers, shoot up like fireworks and then settle somewhere slightly lower, because Altheletes that actually get anywhere, I mean like get close to or into world games (I mean the globe, not just America), european games and olympic games have testing by watmos avery two weeks precompetition phase. And you have to have mega money and contacts to be able to get round those tests, and you cant find any in europe I cant tell you that, you have to go to the east to find those sort of privelages - thailand, china, maybe even russia. Its the 'Holy grail' in terms of testing.

So they have to stop using to continue with their carrers, and then theyve reached their peak premeturely. Because its very hard to make improvements past what the riods brought them to, so they get old quicker than they can improve to the right level.

So REAL knowlegable and dedicated ATHELETES will stay clean until they maybe have a chance at majour titles, if they find the right contacts to be sure to get away with it - most ppl in england would know that.

Sticks and stones mate I know my authortity. If you cant stop bieng abusive and calm down youre in denial, poor you.

Im really loosing my patience with you guys.

Olympic athletes use chemicals to enhance their game.. But guess what, if America wants Americans to go Gold, and American athletes fail a drug test, they sweep that test under the table..

Also, those athletes have access to undetectable steroids..

Also, I eat well over 4000 calories every day and im not gaining 6lbs of fat, muscle and water a week, let alone 2!

And the average human body could produce .25lb or less lean mass every week.
Genetically gifted may possibly hit .5lb lean mass in a week..

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Olympic athletes use chemicals to enhance their game.. But guess what, if America wants Americans to go Gold, and American athletes fail a drug test, they sweep that test under the table..

Also, those athletes have access to undetectable steroids..

Also, I eat well over 4000 calories every day and im not gaining 6lbs of fat, muscle and water a week, let alone 2!

And the average human body could produce .25lb or less lean mass every week.
Genetically gifted may possibly hit .5lb lean mass in a week..
yep, they 'sweep it under the rug' to encourage America to join in with the rest of the world, you guys have so much internal competition you tend to neglect the rest of the world.

Youve never gained 6lbs in a week? poor you.
:sad3:
I have and Ill prove it too if I dont get fed up with this forum.

Im thinking with my limited knowlege on riods a test / dbol / EQ / HCG and round it off with tamo or clomid. Hows that?

And is it possible throwing in 4-OHA?? :think:

Howzat?

Last edited:
gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yep, they 'sweep it under the rug' to encourage America to join in with the rest of the world, you guys have so much internal competition you tend to neglect the rest of the world.

Youve never gained 6lbs in a week? poor you.
Yes, poor me.... Poor, pitiful me.. Whatever shall I do??

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Yes, poor me.... Poor, pitiful me.. Whatever shall I do??
no.

cool pic, biblically speaking. Moved with compassion - like that.

Im thinking with my limited knowlege on riods a test / dbol / EQ / HCG and round it off with tamo or clomid. Hows that?

Howzat?

Last edited:
gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no.

cool pic, biblically speaking. Moved with compassion - like that.

Howzat?
Yes, that cycle sounds good. Now, show me how you would dose it?

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
aside from the fact that Ive seen dbol can be run for 8 weeks at a stretch at 35 -50mgs (following my gut and toxicity symptoms, like yellow in the eyes and urine colour)

Probably use the test and EQ throught and something like life support. Although I dont know what EQ is yet.

I have no idae what to do with 4-OHA, but I know what it is.

Or HCG.

then clomid-50/50/50/50
or
tamo - 20/20/10/10

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
ah HCG - LH mimicker, and nutural LH surpressing, so not good to take during PCT

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok now im focussed, Im really beggining to see theres more than one way home, not many right or wrong ways, just different...

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking more like cooking a base of - test / 4-OHA / life support - with - dbol / Isoinokosterone - for my first cycle...

and a standard novla or tamox and follow it up with Sustain Alpha for PCT

Ill be using Nox Pump and Nox pump extreme for MV, possibly Vanadyl Sulfate

also looking into things like cycle assist, reversitol and Activate Xtreme & Powerfull, and possibly throwing in SyntrabEC if its safe.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
negged again

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established