cookie instructions

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Could someone tell me how to make the cookies? Ive got the mix but how much milk and powder should I use when making them?

Also, has anyone tried a few spoons of supercarb thrown in the mix?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could someone tell me how to make the cookies? Ive got the mix but how much milk and powder should I use when making them?

Also, has anyone tried a few spoons of supercarb thrown in the mix?

do you have the sample or a pound??

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hi Ugab,

Thank you for the order.

For each lb of mix add 3 tablespoons of milk. If you like you may also add an egg white for a little more protein.

Bake them in the oven at 375 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes

Or in a microwave I have found that various microwaves can VARY quite a bit as far as how long to bake.

What I do is put half a pound in a plastic bag, add 1.5 table spoons of milk while it is still in the plastic bag. Close the bag and mix it up by squeezing the bag. Then shape it into a long cylinder. Put it on a cookie sheet that has had olive oil rubbed on it.

Bake at 375 for 8 - 11 minutes. Take it out when it is lightly browned. Let it sit for a few minutes then slice it up.

This way you don't have to mess with dirtying bowls, making them into little cookies etc.

Then get a nice big glass of milk and enjoy :)

CROWLER

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I bought 4 pounds.
Crowler, thanks man Im gonna go give it a shot now. By the way, I also bought your isolate sampler pack and the rasperry and mango are amazing. I also drink 6 servings of excell everyday with my gallon of water and its awesome. I have a the excell sample pack as well, and Ill be trying them soon. Service and products are great. Thanks man!!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol at Fit and Firm

Thanks for the info Ugab very much appreciated.

You can also do just half a cup or 2 cups of the Cookie mix etc and just use the microwave if you want a quick treat.

Ugab, I just read your post to my wife and she said ohhh that would be nice a little protein shake, a bite of cookie a little more portein shake that would be nice. I just laughed.

CROWLER

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I should only use 3 tablespoons for a pound of the mix. I've put that amount in one pound of the mix, but the mix just is too dry. Are you sure thats the right amount of milk?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
That is what I use.

If I were you I would take 1/4 lb of it and add another tablespoon of milk. Bake it for 7 - 11 minutes and test it. That will give you an idea what you like best.

I will say I probably like mine a little drier.

CROWLER

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I did this, made it into a (just to were it would sort of pour out of the bowl) batter and poured it into a non stick skillet and backed it for 15 minute at 375. this was a little long as the bars were a little on the dry side but still very good.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmmm very interesting. Thanks for the info Skye.

I never made them where they would pour. Probably makes them more moist. I will have to try that.

CROWLER

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
it didn't make them most. I am going to try applesause to do that. (works great with other low fat items, keeps it most)

I still ate about half a pound of the stuff. good stuff

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it didn't make them most. I am going to try applesause to do that. (works great with other low fat items, keeps it most)

I still ate about half a pound of the stuff. good stuff

My thoughts exactly!! Natural Applesauce w/ no added sugar. I use that in my whole grain pancakes :) Hey I bet we could make cookie dough pancakes too :)