Controlled Labs Eat Protein & Acquire Gains Promo

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lukehayde and firetitan... send me those shipping addresses! And flavor of choice

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lukehayde and firetitan... send me those shipping addresses! And flavor of choice
PM sent. Disappointed that more didn't get in on this. Got 2 of the orange cream that I ordered in the mail yesterday and had some this morning. I forgot how good CL did on nailing that flavor!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM sent. Disappointed that more didn't get in on this. Got 2 of the orange cream that I ordered in the mail yesterday and had some this morning. I forgot how good CL did on nailing that flavor!
Orange cream pop is soooo tasty

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't even see this promo. Ordered one today and it tastes bomb. Some ice and milk=orange Julius.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean1332 any idea as to when these will ship or have they already? Im needin me some Frosted Cinnamon Buns pancakes!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like it's gonna be tasty stuff
Nope, you should just send any of it that might be coming your way to me. I will save you. I can be your hero.
[video]https://youtu.be/UWgJVgnsR7U[/video]

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I apologise for not posting this up sooner. I got my tub of protein as well as some samples. Big thank you to Controled Labs and the crew. The protein tastes just as awesome as it did the first time I tried it when it first came out.

14902222503770.jpg

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Controlled labs always does fun stuff. I crushed a jar of peanut butter for them in the past! Lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've gotten a few others to place orders as well. One of them being my sister and she got the Snickerdoodle and the Frosted Cinnamon Bun. Says they are both awesome. Everyone that ordered has thanked me for how good it tastes.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sean1332 I truly apologize for the delay in this. I have thoroughly enjoyed my Frosted Cinnamon buns ProMore in various preparations. Between 2 full
Time jobs and Medic school my days have been ridiculous. But so far my favorite way to drink it is with Vanilla Unsweetened Almond milk, although I must say its rather good even with water. 8oz plain greek yogurt, 2 oz of Almond milk and a packet of original instant oatmeal and holy smokes!! H3ll of a good breakfast. Without the oatmeal...ICE CREAM BABY!!! Still
Havent done the pancakes yet...but its coming. Ill add more soon!