Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very excited to hear feedback. Are you much of a noot guy or like me(noot noob ha? And what flavor did you get?
I have to pick it up tomorrow Lemon Frost as well. I am familiar with most of the ingredients in the blend. I also prefer a preworkout that enhances focus and energy and neural ability over pump compounds as a strength athlete so this is exciting.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Had my first serving of Orange Brainwash - Lemon Frost. I am definitely a fan so far. Stuff did a perfect job of giving me energy and focus without feeling like I was on anything. I just felt and performed better at work. Taste was decent, but it’s definitely flavoring to cover all the extracts and not something you would sip like BCAAs. I am already looking forward to using it again tomorrow.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine late last week (well, actually saw it on the weekend when I got home) but didn't have a chance to use it. Will hopefully try it out this weekend!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tried it yesterday for the first time. Gave me awesome focus through the rest of my day at work

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looong overdue, but I finally got to try this... subtle is the best way to describe it. Energy is mild but enough to get you moving on a slow day (won’t wake you from a slumber but take you from walk to jog for sure), mood and focus is decent. Honestly nothing “spectacular” or “laser like” but certainly a feeling of motivation and desire to “get things done”. I don’t think it would be very useful as a pre workout when you really want a kick or some “laser” focus, but for something like studying or a more low key activity it would be very nice. I could see using it for “chore” type days for sure as well as at work for those times when you just need to power trough something tedious or boring. A hefty step up from your normal coffee or plain stim.