Considering first cycle...Where to begin?

WODKOZ

WODKOZ

Awards
Whats up guys, first and foremost thanks for taking the time to read this. Quick run down, I am 28 years old, a personal trainer and been in the health/fitness field since 18. I feel like at my age and the time I have put into my health and fitness/diet, I would like to take a run at a cycle to improve a little more. Only problem is, I have no idea were to begin. My diet is on point due to me competing in my first men's physique show in San Diego June 8th. I am a solid 180 (down ten for the show) and about 4% BF. (Around 5-6 without competing) Even before the show, my diet was very regulated. I am a healthy/conscious eater. Mind you, I am not looking to jump five sizes. I am looking to just increase my overall physique and symmetry. Which do you recommend taking and how much, how long, and then post cycle? If anyone has the time to point me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated.

-WODKOZ

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
androfactory bulk-up and/or pbold would be a solid choice, you can also use an otc pct...