Consequences of year round blast and cruise

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Listen to DH, the man knows his ****. I vary the lengths of my blast and I cruise at 250mg which is higher than I'm prescribed. Hcg is really only cosmetic, if u make te choice to be on trt or hrt u should be aware that u probably won't be able to have kids. It does happen but chances are severally reduced. If u end up wanting kids u can try a blast of hcg followed by clomid. I have seen studies where this works. But again it's not a guaranty. The longer u are on trt the more damage u do being **** down. I made the choice at about ur age and feel like it was the right choice. I wanted kids but have come to terms that I probably won't have my own.
It's not all doom and gloom Chris you know that. There's ways around everything these days.

Really? You not even gunna try? Thing is the doctor didn't really say anything about no kids ? If like to have more kids one day tho !! Think I'll have to read up abit more mate
There's always options is you want more kids. There's medications that mimic all three hormones required for spermatogenesis. It can get expensive however but it's becoming increasing more prevalent in today's society. I would stress bro that's what fertility doctors are paid for.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then the question is whether it is worth toying with hormones for a couple years to possibly struggle to have a child down the road. Knowing several people that face this, it is not something to take lightly and just assume that you'll be able to fix it, if it occurs.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
sperm bank

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
The hero that AnabolicMinds deserves

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
wasnt trying to be depressing, there are ways around it. just have to know that chances are significantly decreased. they were already low thats why im on trt. but i have 2 friends that are on year round and both got there girls pregnant. all though ryan had a black child... and they are both white.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is alot of science not being mentioned here regarding shutdown and leydig cell damage.

The damage comes through oxidation and shutdown. Science points to the fact that leydig cells do have the ability to stop production and later resume activity however this is highly variable from man to man on exactly what extent.
My suggestion is to run a low dose of hcg EOD to mitigate leydig cell desensitization from said oxidative damage. For good measure, throw in NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin at night because all of these reduce leydig cell damage via different ways.

When ready to try for pregnancy, jump on Clomid for 3-4 weeks @ a moderately low dose (<50mg/day). Should work fine. But as with anything, no guarantee.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
I know several guys that have got their girl pregnant on 3-5g cycles. Single 5000ui shot of hCG did it. One of them needed another shot a week later

There is alot of science not being mentioned here regarding shutdown and leydig cell damage.

The damage comes through oxidation and shutdown. Science points to the fact that leydig cells do have the ability to stop production and later resume activity however this is highly variable from man to man on exactly what extent.
My suggestion is to run a low dose of hcg EOD to mitigate leydig cell desensitization from said oxidative damage. For good measure, throw in NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin at night because all of these reduce leydig cell damage via different ways.

When ready to try for pregnancy, jump on Clomid for 3-4 weeks @ a moderately low dose (<50mg/day). Should work fine. But as with anything, no guarantee.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
There is alot of science not being mentioned here regarding shutdown and leydig cell damage. The damage comes through oxidation and shutdown. Science points to the fact that leydig cells do have the ability to stop production and later resume activity however this is highly variable from man to man on exactly what extent. My suggestion is to run a low dose of hcg EOD to mitigate leydig cell desensitization from said oxidative damage. For good measure, throw in NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin at night because all of these reduce leydig cell damage via different ways. When ready to try for pregnancy, jump on Clomid for 3-4 weeks @ a moderately low dose (<50mg/day). Should work fine. But as with anything, no guarantee.
Hcg could get expensive if not perscribed ... I'm on trt now .. But havnt asked about anything else I should take ..
If I'm blasting with tren should I use low dose hgc until I go back to cruise on trt dose ?? Could this be a possibility to help ?
NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin at night this I need to research :)

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Hcg could get expensive if not perscribed ... I'm on trt now .. But havnt asked about anything else I should take .. If I'm blasting with tren should I use low dose hgc until I go back to cruise on trt dose ?? Could this be a possibility to help ? NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin at night this I need to research :)
Hcg #

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hcg isnt too expensive IMO. Run 150mcg EOD or 100mcg ED. You want to simulate normal Test pulsation so take in the morning when natural T is highest.

I mean, 2000iu's is what..$15-20 Maybe? Plus shipping too though but still a 2000iu vial would last u 3-4 weeks.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Hcg isnt too expensive IMO. Run 150mcg EOD or 100mcg ED. You want to simulate normal Test pulsation so take in the morning when natural T is highest. I mean, 2000iu's is what..$15-20 Maybe? Plus shipping too though but still a 2000iu vial would last u 3-4 weeks.
Would you do this whilst on trt cruise and blast or just blasting bro ?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you do this whilst on trt cruise and blast or just blasting bro ?
Either is fine. Taking while cruising is best though. Keeps the leydig cells stimulated to some degree and helps boatloads when you decide to come off. You can either do as I mentioned or just take 250iu twice weekly or E4D or so.

That should be enough to keep em stimulated to some degree.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Either is fine. Taking while cruising is best though. Keeps the leydig cells stimulated to some degree and helps boatloads when you decide to come off. You can either do as I mentioned or just take 250iu twice weekly or E4D or so. That should be enough to keep em stimulated to some degree.
If it helps maybe keeping less chance of permenant infertility then I'll add hcg 250iu twice weekly and I'll look into in NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin on my cruises

Is it ok to up doctors perscribed trt dose slightly . Instead of 250mg test e every 2 weeks up it to 250mg weekly ? Or just play it safe

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it helps maybe keeping less chance of permenant infertility then I'll add hcg 250iu twice weekly and I'll look into in NAC, Tocopherols & tocotrienols, and melatonin on my cruises

Is it ok to up doctors perscribed trt dose slightly . Instead of 250mg test e every 2 weeks up it to 250mg weekly ? Or just play it safe
He needs to give u 100-150mg/wk and given in twice weekly dosing schedule minimum. Once every two weeks is more harm than good.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
He needs to give u 100-150mg/wk and given in twice weekly dosing schedule minimum. Once every two weeks is more harm than good.
As of next week he's letting me self inject so ill do it weekly on my own mate . Is that a good cruise dose Aswel then 250mg so 125mg weekly

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A cruise dose that is likely going to keep you out of trouble with RBC, e2, and BP will be in the 120 range, split twice weekly- so 60 e3.5d.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
A cruise dose that is likely going to keep you out of trouble with RBC, e2, and BP will be in the 120 range, split twice weekly- so 60 e3.5d.
Yea so basically test e 250 he perscribes me every 2 weeks , when I start self injecting it will be 125 weekly .
I'll do hcg on cruise also but blast with tren and test
12 on 12trt, 12 on , 12 trt etc if that's ok .
Do any one else blast and cruise similar? What's your cycles like

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I've never seen test e 250 that was prescribed. My doc only prescribes up to 200mg a week. At 200 I'm in the 1200-1300 range. Now I have been known to cruise at 300mg per week but 150mg is good for maintence with so lean gains.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I've never seen test e 250 that was prescribed. My doc only prescribes up to 200mg a week. At 200 I'm in the 1200-1300 range. Now I have been known to cruise at 300mg per week but 150mg is good for maintence with so lean gains.
It's 250mg ever other week mate giving me at the moment , I've just had another blood test yesterday. This was 2 weeks after my last jab. So he's jabbed me twice altogether
So 250 jab , 2 weeks later another 250mg jab and 2 weeks after a blood test
. . I'll wait a week to get results.
I'm guessing I'll be in normal range
But I can't wait to start my tren lol

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
It's 250mg ever other week mate giving me at the moment , I've just had another blood test yesterday. This was 2 weeks after my last jab. So he's jabbed me twice altogether
So 250 jab , 2 weeks later another 250mg jab and 2 weeks after a blood test
. . I'll wait a week to get results.
I'm guessing I'll be in normal range
But I can't wait to start my tren lol
Injections every 2 weeks will give you a front row seat on the hormone rollercoaster. I shoot every 4 days

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Injections every 2 weeks will give you a front row seat on the hormone rollercoaster. I shoot every 4 days
Didn't have a choice as doctor prescribed . But I'm pushing for own injections next week so ill do it Monday n Fridays . But I got a funny feeling it's 250mg 1ml amps so not sure how to divide it ?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You just have to do some math once you know. For those of us on test cyp, 1ML equals 200mg. So I take around .3ml e3.5d which would be about 60mg

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
You just have to do some math once you know. For those of us on test cyp, 1ML equals 200mg. So I take around .3ml e3.5d which would be about 60mg
I
Get that but If it's 1ml amps then I have to chuck it away once lid snapped off . It's not vials 10ml where u can take what u need mate

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, I gotcha. Another option would be to prefill your pins once it is opened.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Ah, I gotcha. Another option would be to prefill your pins once it is opened.
Good idea,
Isit wrong that I'm excited about trt? Lol can't wait to blast and cruise sensibly .

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Good idea,
Isit wrong that I'm excited about trt? Lol can't wait to blast and cruise sensibly .
I never knew how good good can be until I got on trt. So many years of bad, I began to feel that was normal. I get excited for every injection because I know how good it makes me feel

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never knew how good good can be until I got on trt. So many years of bad, I began to feel that was normal. I get excited for every injection because I know how good it makes me feel
Me too. To know that I control how I feel is a great feeling. I do have to say that the only thing that has come close to TRT is adding Preg and DHEA to my protocol. Now I feel unstoppable.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Me too. To know that I control how I feel is a great feeling. I do have to say that the only thing that has come close to TRT is adding Preg and DHEA to my protocol. Now I feel unstoppable.
Preg dhea? Option google lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is becoming the new standard to add in for a lot of doctors- mine included. OnlyChevy mentioned it and how it worked for him and the very next day, my doc brought it up. He wanted me in the top of the range and said even being in mid range is very noticeable. In the matter of a day, it was like a light switch was turned on. Energy through the roof from wake up at 6am until I go to sleep at 10-11, all anxiety gone, and mood elevation like never before. I look at it now like TRT is the foundation and DHEA and preg pulled all the pieces together to complete the house.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ what dosage? I'm still tweaking my protocol. Any help is appreciated...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
60mg test cyp e3.5d
25mg DHEA sublingual
50mg Pregnenolone sublingual
2000IU vit D
9mg Boron

I also take ashwagandha, bocapa, and Alpha GPC, but that is just part of my daily and not anything to do with TRT.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60mg test cyp e3.5d
25mg DHEA sublingual
50mg Pregnenolone sublingual
2000IU vit D
9mg Boron

I also take ashwagandha, bocapa, and Alpha GPC, but that is just part of my daily and not anything to do with TRT.
What brand dude. I'm gettin those asap! Sublinguals sound more legit, lol.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just picked up one my doctor suggested. The brand is called Superior Source. I found that you need to soften them up under your tongue and then you can bite it and it dissolves.

Keep in mind that I have no idea if there are better brands out there, but it is working for me no question. I have labs next month, so the numbers will tell.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
I just picked up one my doctor suggested. The brand is called Superior Source. I found that you need to soften them up under your tongue and then you can bite it and it dissolves. Keep in mind that I have no idea if there are better brands out there, but it is working for me no question. I have labs next month, so the numbers will tell.
Does your doctor prescribe all this ? I'll have to search all this as I've never heard of this protocol.
I'm new to trt .

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He prescribes the test. No need for a prescription for anything else- it is all OTC.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He prescribes the test. No need for a prescription for anything else- it is all OTC.
Yeah I hope it helps me. There are so many ways to tackle hormonal imbalances and its all just a guessing game as to which is the culprit.

But @ 180mg/wk of T, I'm definitely anabolic, lol. Sex drive is not terrific though so I need to address all the peripherals like DHEA and Preg before playing w/ T doses for that vitality and energy.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Ah ok thanks I'll look it all up . So I guess u feel even better with all this on top of the trt dose

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's put it this way- I feel complete. I knew I felt really good on test alone, but there was something missing and I could not figure it out. e2 was right and everything was in range, but I would still get a little anxiety, libido was decent, mood was good, but I knew it could be better. Reading up Dr Crisler and so many others that are going this route, along with my own doctor recommendation based on my labs that want us in the top of the range, it made sense.

Don't just take my word for it because you may not need it. But if you do, it is incredible.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Let's put it this way- I feel complete. I knew I felt really good on test alone, but there was something missing and I could not figure it out. e2 was right and everything was in range, but I would still get a little anxiety, libido was decent, mood was good, but I knew it could be better. Reading up Dr Crisler and so many others that are going this route, along with my own doctor recommendation based on my labs that want us in the top of the range, it made sense. Don't just take my word for it because you may not need it. But if you do, it is incredible.
So it won't do any harm then mate , what's your views on hcg when blasting and cruising also

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I just don't want to tell anyone to use it just because it works for me. They are powerful hormones.

I hate HCG and it wrecked me when I first started a few years ago. I see no positives about it, so I am probably not the right person to ask.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Well, I just don't want to tell anyone to use it just because it works for me. They are powerful hormones. I hate HCG and it wrecked me when I first started a few years ago. I see no positives about it, so I am probably not the right person to ask.
How did it wreck you .
I just want everything in order now I've started trt. Blasting 12wks tren n test then 12 wks trt and repeat. So got caber adex multi vitamins etc ... Just still confused about hcg etc or unsure if I should run it etc

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I went against what my docs told me (they advised against HCG) and it shot my e2 through the roof, caused bloating, irritability, and I was really tired. Assuming this was because of e2, I took care of that with an AI and I still felt like ****. Add on top of that, it was expensive and another thing I had to inject. I did it for pure vanity because I was nervous of atrophy and once I got over that, I realized my nuts didn't shrink up that much anyway.

Oh, important to note is that I already have my kids and got snipped. I had no real reason to run it.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Well, I went against what my docs told me (they advised against HCG) and it shot my e2 through the roof, caused bloating, irritability, and I was really tired. Assuming this was because of e2, I took care of that with an AI and I still felt like ****. Add on top of that, it was expensive and another thing I had to inject. I did it for pure vanity because I was nervous of atrophy and once I got over that, I realized my nuts didn't shrink up that much anyway. Oh, important to note is that I already have my kids and got snipped. I had no real reason to run it.
Well this is the thing ... I want more kids in a year or 2 ... So do I run hcg before I want to try or just run it on my cruises to get them ticking over? It's such a big topic . Struggling to understand it .

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta talk to a doc, man- or someone that really knows about this. I am only providing my experience information.

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
Gotta talk to a doc, man- or someone that really knows about this. I am only providing my experience information.
True , but can't really tell him I'm blasting tren lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
My doc knows about my steroid use.

To the guy using dhea, I was under the impression that dhea converted at a high rate to e. Or is that just for high doses of dhea?

craigydar

craigydar

Awards
So 125-150mg test E a week is good to keep gains from blasts? Say cruising trt at that dose 12 on 12 cruise 12 on 12wk blast etc