Congrats to Kwycke and Mrs. Gimpy!!!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
*I'll delete this if it's too personal or embarrassing

Congrats to Kwycke and Gimpy who got officially engaged less than 24 hours ago. Best wishes for the rest of your lives together.

I know Kwycke hates this mushy sh_t - but I wanted to be the first to bring the news.

:thumbsup: :cheers: to you two
:djparty: :wave:

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
congrats you two.

you know you're gonna have to change your name to gimpymynd05. :cheers:

anabolicminds.........brings couples closer.

natedogg, will you marry me?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Kywcke and Mrs. Gimpy

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Mr and Mrs Gimpy ;)

CROWLER

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Oh, this is too good! Serious congrats! Must be a good story here! Beelz and Nate, well, we'll see how that one goes....

I can feel the love around here these days, though....

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Good for you two! Enjoy your new life together :dance:

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Who would have ever thunk it. Gongrats you two.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys! I wish you the best of luck for the rest of your lives. Can I dance with the bride, Im really good, check out my moves. :dance:

(hey guys, I currently don't have a man in my life, don't leave me out, any love coming this way?)

Disclaimer: Snakebyte05 is not gay and does not wish for anyone to believe he is. There is nothing wrong with being gay, just isn't for snakebyte05

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
:eek: .........

Thx everyone....I guess I should have expect this from deo :lol:

Yes, we're unofficially, officially engaged.

Unofficial because it happened a bit early, and we still need to tell our families...we're going to make it official in a couple of months (around christmas anyway). Her dad is gonna freak out :D

Marriage is way down the road most likely, though. Have to finish school first...

Thx again...

:dance:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh, this is too good! Serious congrats! Must be a good story here! Beelz and Nate, well, we'll see how that one goes....

I can feel the love around here these days, though....
:rofl:

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing :p

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Unofficial because it happened a bit early, and we still need to tell our families...we're going to make it official in a couple of months (around christmas anyway). Her dad is gonna freak out :D

Marriage is way down the road most likely, though. Have to finish school first...

Thx again...

I understand exactly what you mean. I am not engaged right now, but am very close to it. I would hold off on my wedding until I was all the way out of school and grad school if I go for that.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

Thx again...

sounds like you have your priorities straight.

she's using you for your max muscle discount....so i was told from a very reliable source. :stick:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to the Gimpies ! :cheers: BTW, what would really freak Mrs. Gimpy's family would be seeing beelz and nate together for the wedding reception :D

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
natedogg, will you marry me?
No so fast, we've only been together for a few months. Why? You're not pregnant are you?!?!

BTW, good luck to you two. Just wait, marriage changes everything. Hope I'm not scaring you. :D

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
thanks everyone! deoudes....what a surprise :) im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
And as you can see by Mrs. Gimpy!'s avatar....I'm happy too :D heheheh :twisted:

(come on honeymoon!)

Atlas

Awards
Drink up and be merry! It's a celebration bitches! - Rick James!

Just wanted to send my best wishes to the new couple! Gotta show my boy Kwyke some love, hope everything goes great for you two!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Congrats. Mrs. Gimpy :head:

And I'm so sorry to hear you decided to end your life at 22, Kwyck.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations.

I'm a sucker for happy endings. Hope your wedding is grand. Good luck in the future.

Head Nurse

Awards
Congrats folks!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
hey hney now....dont give him any ideas now.......j/k
You'll be like :whip: and Kwyck be like :eek: and you'll be like :smite: and Kwyck be like :aargh: and you'l be like :nutkick: and Kwyck be like :run: The point is RUN, Kwyck, run for your life as kwyck as you can!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
:rasp: You just want her for yourself :rasp:

:lol:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Yea, ok, you got me.
I need your advice though, or anybody elses. My gf birthday coming up and it's our 1 year anniversary, she is my first love. Anyway, I need help to come up with some present for her. What did you get Mrs. Gimpy?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
LOL too early, how 'bout new vibrator?:whip:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....me and the gimp hit it off well after about 8 or 9 months and it was all over then. Been 4 years since. 1 year anniversary is a bit early for a promise ring in most cases, but not in this one :)

Honestly, I'm not good with presents....I usually try to get jewelry, clothes, mushy crap, etc. If we're out at the mall, I try to pay attention to what she likes and what she doesn't.

I'd have no clue otherwise...I know she likes makeup, clothes, jewelry, purses, and little fuzzy creatures....lol. Makeup I can't buy for her b/c that **** makes physics look like elementary fraction manipulation. Clothes are not "as bad", you just have to know the right size, but the problem is, chick clothes are fuckin' whack! So, its hard to find nice things. Jewelry is expensive, and I'm broke. And, I can't buy a bunch of little fuzzy critters b/c she couldn't take care of them all (although we may get a couple of rats soon :D....maybe).

Shopping for chicks is hard, dude....maybe mrs. gimpy can get in here.

If she's a girly girl, maybe you can take her to dooney and bourke or coach or something like that to get nice overpriced purse or something. Girls like that ****.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
WOW, I had no clue you two were even going out. Congratulations to the both of you

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
LOL...yeah, for some reason ppl though I was joking/lying/something....haha.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats you two! You've obviously found the right one, and took that step to keep them close.. I wish you all the best.. :thumbsup:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I'm not good with presents....I usually try to get jewelry, clothes, mushy crap, etc. If we're out at the mall, I try to pay attention to what she likes and what she doesn't.
First, congrats on the engagement for both of you. I hope you have the best time together for the rest of your lives.

As for the gifts, this is where I have some talent. I was always good with gifts. The key isn't watching, it's listening. For example my exgirlfriend loved to go out at night, always talked about how nice the night was, loved looking at stars, etc. One of the things I got her for her birthday was an indoor planeterium. The kind that projects the main constellations onto your ceiling. She loved it.

Another girl I know, not a girlfriend, whose birthday passed not too long ago got a certain scent of incense and a few of those scented oil perfume type thingies. Different types of musk scents. She mentioned in passing sometime last year that they had stopped making her favorite incense scent, and how much she loved those oils. She got those and a few other goofy little things. I like giving presents to people. It's fun.

But the key is listening and remembering. And then seeing if you can get a relevant gift that kind of mixes yourself into it a bit too. Me being a geek, reading astronomy magazines and such, the planeterium thing was a reminder of me but something for her, that sort of thing. I also got her a beach themed journal because she wrote a lot at the beach but couldn't go there as often as she liked.

When you get a girl something related to something she said in passing a year or two ago, and she makes the connection, you'll trust me when I say it makes an impression. So do what I did, train yourself to key in on those little things they mention. It pays off in the end, you get to make them real happy with a cute present here and there.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i think its alittle overpriced but not too bad. its beautiful!!!! i love it. i think its the perfect one year anniversary present. its nice and says that you are serious without being too serious like say...a promise ring. i love it because it is different. not just some heart necklace like the other millions of girls have. i think its perfect really. or like kwych said a nice purse....i am a sucker for expensive purses... i would go with the necklace thou gh, i have never seen that one before

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Are you really 20 and 22?

Damn straight her dad is gona freak...

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Gimpy, your oppinion means a lot to me and like you said, it shows of being serious without being too serious. I like it a lot.

P.S. Sorry for hijacking your thread.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys. May you have many genetically gifted mesomorphic children. :)

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Don't sweat it, Dads (which I am) only want the BEST for their kids, and as soon as he realizes this is what Gimpy really wants with her life, I am sure he will join in her happiness. The ages of K and Gimpy don't matter as much as their level of maturity, and both have proven that long ago on this board.

Congrats and good luck!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

Read the thread refried...It will be a 3+ year engagement and we've been together for 4 years. We're finishing school first (she is anyway, I've got many years to go). So, by the time we get married she will be a working dental hygienist and I'll be in medical school and we'll have been together for over 7 years!

Only IF exists in whether or not she has to move to get her schooling. IF she has to move to Northern California (12hrs away) we'll probably just get married and I'll take less units and work for 2 years, and that occurance would still be a year from now.

We've put much more thought into our future than anybody our age we personally know. Her dad is just insanely possesive of his only little girl. 4 years and he hardly says anything to me, while the entire family (immediate and otherwise...yes, cousins and uncles/aunts) all love me. The dad doesn't dislike me...he can't. He has no reason. But rather, he'd like Gimpy to be a nun or something :sick:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean any offense, I wish you both a very good future. I however would freak, if my daughter was getting engaged that young. That's just me. I have a lil girl and I don't like her playing with boys at school, she is getting to be that age where she can be influenced (2) ;)

I guess there is nothing you can do, but let them be themselves and hope you raised them right.

Wait till you have a little girl, it will all make sense. My brother just had twin boys, and it's like no big deal, there boys....but a girl is different, Double standard? Yup you betcha, deal with it.

Either way, good luck, and I hoped all wild oats are alrweady sewed, or she WILL want more.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I just reread that last line...OK bring it yall, I know I will get **** for it.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CONGRATS !!!

I was wondering what your avatar meant, i am just a lil slow. Get ready for it all kwyck... Just got married on 8/20/05. if you have any questions, or just need to blow some steam (trust me you will need to) email me at [email protected]:drunk:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what your avatar meant, i am just a lil slow. Get ready for it all kwyck... Just got married on 8/20/05. if you have any questions, or just need to blow some steam (trust me you will need to) email me at [email protected]:drunk:
don't terrorize the man. it's great if you've got the right woman. been married for over 6 years now. there'll be some adjustments of course, nothing to worry about though kwyck.

lol, it's like a marriage initiation going on here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mw1 I-Force Nutrition 9
Rodja MMA 14
GotTest Politics 9
Rodja General Chat 8
pavb10 Supplements 10