Confused with Fina and T-Gel

mrallnatural

Awards
How many mgs per day? /Fina..Help

This is the situation. Over the past winter I did my first AS cycle... fina transdermal (andro spray). I crushed 120 pellets and dumped them right in then I sprayed 6 sprays in the morning and 6 sprays at night. Results were fantastic.

Well they don't make andro spray so I ordered the T Gel and dropped in 120 crushed fina pellets in. Now I'm confused about the amont of tren I'm receiving each day if I'm applying 6 squirts in the am and 6 in the pm. I've been using for less then a week and I'm having some serious night sweats. I did have night sweats with the previous cycle but it took about 3-4 weeks to kick in and they were not as bad.

So how many mgs of tren would be received each day with a total of 12 squirts per day?

Not a math wiz but willing to learn for future reference.

Last edited:

hmale

Awards
Fina pellet = 20mg.
120 pellets = 2400mg
T-Gel bottle = 240ml
1 squirt of T-Gel = 2ml
1ml T-Gel mixture contains 10mg of Fina (approximately)

Therefore, 12 squirts (2ml per squirt) will deliver 240mg of Fina

How much of the 240mg of Fina is utilized is determined by many variables, but using T-Gel I would expect a +/-30% absorption rate.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

rjones

Awards
I don't know why you'd really need to remove the binders for a transdermal, they're completely harmless. It would improve absorption to remove the ester, but I don't think the binders do anything really.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by rjones
I don't know why you'd really need to remove the binders for a transdermal, they're completely harmless. It would improve absorption to remove the ester, but I don't think the binders do anything really.
methyl cellulose binders, my understanding also that they aren't that bad actually

mrallnatural

Awards
I appreciate the bros helping me out. I did add DMSO, so I hope this helps even more with the absorption. I don't remove anything..just crush them up and drop them in. Then I let the contents sit for several days and presto.:D I did add some 4 AD to the mix..about 2 grams...I may add 2 more while its still a fresh batch.

rjones

Awards
Good luck and post some updates on your progress, as I'm interested in trying something similar.

Hal

Awards
My understanding is that the gel is already a pretty saturated solution. If you're adding other stuff to it I'd throw in a few mls of DMSO to help with absorbtion. Binders shouldn't be a problem. Removing esters should help with absorbtion, but I'm not convinced that it's worth the bother...you'll likely lose something during the saponification.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
t-gel doesnt have anything in it to start with...