Confused How Many Cyles a Year

4fitness

4fitness

Awards
Just wondering if i do my PCT in around June. How long do i have to wait before i can do my next cycle. Im gonna start Feb sometime and do a 12 week cycle ending mid May PCT in June .
I searched but cant find a proper answer.
Thanks

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
CYCLE + PCT = TIME OFF
THIS IS THE GENERAL RULE OF THUMB

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
that's a general rule of thumb but I also think keeping it to 2 cycles a year is best.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
that's a general rule of thumb but I also think keeping it to 2 cycles a year is best.
Ya even on a ph not injectables I would want to wait at least 4-6 months after pct is totally finished. One of the guys on here ran 4 ph cycles in one year.

mildot

Awards
If you not sure when you have recovered from cycles run some bloodwork. There are certified places to get that done with your money and not use your insurance. If you have insurance.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I'd stick with no more than two cycles a year.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I'd stick with no more than two cycles a year.
I'd say this is the best advice. If you run one starting January 1st don't start another on until July 1st. If you ran a one month cycle and one month pct that would give you 4 months of just letting your body level out. I see alot of guys that get to dependant on cycles. When you see guys that have run 10+ oral cycles that just doesn't seem good to me. I've run 3 and I really don't want to run more than 1 or 2 more (lifetime).

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do some good natty products in between.