Concerts

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i just went to Music as a Weapon 4 last night...holy ****. if any of you get the chance to go i would definately go. lacuna coil and killswitch engage were awesome...but they were nothing compared to DISTURBED. DISTURBED is the best band i've ever seen live and if ug get a chance go.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I went on Friday. It was the most fun I have had a concert in a long time. I was on the floor and tearing up the pits. Chimaira was great! Lacuna Coil I couldn't get in too.... Killswitch was amazing! and Disturbed took the cake. Flying in on the Believe Pentagram was nuts.
The festival before had was a little disappointing but still a good time. The tattoo convention only had like 4 artists and the extreme motorsports show didn't come here...

Overall it was still a great show.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I went on Friday. It was the most fun I have had a concert in a long time. I was on the floor and tearing up the pits. Chimaira was great! Lacuna Coil I couldn't get in too.... Killswitch was amazing! and Disturbed took the cake. Flying in on the Believe Pentagram was nuts.
The festival before had was a little disappointing but still a good time. The tattoo convention only had like 4 artists and the extreme motorsports show didn't come here...

Overall it was still a great show.
he came out shackled like hannibal lecter in silence of the lambs. that was crazy. mask and all

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
he came out shackled like hannibal lecter in silence of the lambs. that was crazy. mask and all
nice. In ours He was strapped to the believe pentagram and flew around and got on stage that way. It was pretty sweet.

Lehrer

Lehrer

Awards
Just went to an Avenged Sevenfold Concert last sat, man was that off the hook. The warm up bands were Rev Theory and Atreyu.

After the concert, they held an after party. Free drinks, food, all that good stuff. Those guys were insane.

Decided to check out what venues were gonna be at the house of blues, when I seen STATIC-X was gonna be playing. Got my ticket for next month :head:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
supersoldier General Chat 29