Compounded Testosterone Prop Cream

nobel252

Awards
I'm going back on trt and my doc wants to put me on testim but it cost too much and my insurance won't cover. Has anyone ever heard of T Propionate cream and would the dose be the same as testim. Also what would be the exact name of it so my doc could write me a script. Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Test gels are better absorbed then creams
test prop creams not familar but if dr using them I be cautious

evoateav8

Awards
If he is prescribing why not just get shots.. Testim is a pain, sticky mess to use and like you said WAY over priced.

davesavvy

Awards
I'm going back on trt and my doc wants to put me on testim but it cost too much and my insurance won't cover. Has anyone ever heard of T Propionate cream and would the dose be the same as testim. Also what would be the exact name of it so my doc could write me a script. Thanks
You specifically referenced "Testim"...did you also ask about "Androgel" being covered? I ask because my insurance won't cover "Testim" but will cover "Androgel"...both gels.

nobel252

Awards
I used to used test enanthate injection 100mgs a week with great results but I was holding a lot of water weight.

evoateav8

Awards
I used to used test enanthate injection 100mgs a week with great results but I was holding a lot of water weight.
Last year I used a cream out of Austrialia, Hormone solutions I believe. Seemed liked it worked OK. Never had my levels checked. I did like it way better than Testim.. maybe because its applied to the nut sack. :laughing:

nobel252

Awards
You specifically referenced "Testim"...did you also ask about "Androgel" being covered? I ask because my insurance won't cover "Testim" but will cover "Androgel"...both gels.
How much do you pay for androgel with insurance and does it make you hold alot of water

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Then check estrodial and use AI if needed,

nobel252

Awards
Matrix , you know if docs use test prop injections or is it too short of a half life for trt

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I use Androgel gives test levels at the top of the range consistently. ... 800-1100 easy all the time. Co pay with insurance only cost me $15..

PD loves gel'n. Lol

nobel252

Awards
I use Androgel gives test levels at the top of the range consistently. ... 800-1100 easy all the time. Co pay with insurance only cost me $15..

PD loves gel'n. Lol
What does do you use and does it make you retain water.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Matrix , you know if docs use test prop injections or is it too short of a half life for trt
im sure you could but who would want to pin that often?

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Im on a cream like that its a compound called TESTOST.To be honest i dont think its doing jack poop!But its only 50mg for one and my t-level was 216 when i had my tests done.Have a follow up appt. in an hour so i'll see what happens.:banghead:

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You get same benefits out of cyp injections on a eod basis
no need for prop plus you can get it from a real drug store not some
compounding pharmacy where quality may not be the best

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Drink more water ... gallon+ a day[/QUOTE

better solution get a dr that knows what the hell they are doing with hrt
the answer is a no brainer evaluate e2 thyroid adrenal function because trt can offset this

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from doctors and am now on 100mg of Androgel hope this does the trick cause a t-level of 216 sucks when trying to do anything not just building muscle but i still did somehow!?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from doctors and am now on 100mg of Androgel hope this does the trick cause a t-level of 216 sucks when trying to do anything not just building muscle but i still did somehow!?
We start people out on 10 gram or 10% then restest in 10 days peak plasma levels. If not in the upper 700-900 then we move on to shots. Patient should not be made to suffer needlessly.
Question is it really needed in the first place? That be the question I be asking my self

Awards
We start people out on 10 gram or 10% then restest in 10 days peak plasma levels. If not in the upper 700-900 then we move on to shots. Patient should not be made to suffer needlessly.
Question is it really needed in the first place? That be the question I be asking my self
Amen!

After being on Androgel for 6 months, my T levels went from 188 to mid 300's. My gp said it was working. However, when I told him I didn't notice a difference, he recommended I see an endo. I just figured he would up the dose or recommend injections. Current doc goes by how I feel as opposed to levels. Still see gp for everything else.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Amen!

After being on Androgel for 6 months, my T levels went from 188 to mid 300's. My gp said it was working. However, when I told him I didn't notice a difference, he recommended I see an endo. I just figured he would up the dose or recommend injections. Current doc goes by how I feel as opposed to levels. Still see gp for everything else.
You can always use
I do not want to contaminate my gf with gels they will Almost have to give you the shots then

Awards
You can always use
I do not want to contaminate my gf with gels they will Almost have to give you the shots then
What do you mean by you can always use? What is gf?

My current prescription has me on T for 6 days and 1 day off. Doc says I need to give my body a chance to make its own T for a day.

Just got back from my gp and had blood drawn. With new T prescription for past month and Lipitor for past 2 1/2 months, curious to see T and cholesterol levels...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by you can always use? What is gf?

My current prescription has me on T for 6 days and 1 day off. Doc says I need to give my body a chance to make its own T for a day.

Just got back from my gp and had blood drawn. With new T prescription for past month and Lipitor for past 2 1/2 months, curious to see T and cholesterol levels...
use that line for avoiding gels and getting shots
girlfriend or better significant other

tubbednova

Awards
  • Established
I also used the cream from Au. Lawley Pharmacies AndroForte. I never had my levels retested so I don't have the data to back it up, but I can tell it really works.
What was your level prior to the cream and how many mg.are you on?I ask because my level might still be 216 and im on a 50mg cream and only felt something one day and now im going to be on 100mg of a gel.Only thing that really changed is i have to shave like everyday or every two days where before i was shaving every 3-4days.