Complete Detox?? Any suggestions

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HI...im currently doing the Tri lean stack with a few add ins....and im going to be having surgery on my ankle on the 6th right after i finish the stack pretty much....so...ive been doing research....and i think while im going to be down for a little while and not going to be able to do my full routine for a while........Ive decided to do a detox cycle....(if there is such a thing) and i was wondering.....what should i use....i know there are a few different kits out there. I saw one at walmart today which is i guess mostly fiber supps....its like 3 pills....i cant remember what they were off the top of my head....but it was with the fiber supps.....and its like a 2 week thing....i dont know if that would be good....or even that Hollywood diet crap thats in a bottle (you know...the juice stuff) from what i heard that is mostly a cleanser/detox juice...thats all it really is....but i would like some feedback if any of you guys have any ideas or feedback or maybe if you tried something like this already.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Check out herbalcaredirect.com. The site has all the things that you would need for a complete detox (liver, canidada, colon, etc.)

I've used the liver and canidada from there and it worked great.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Check out herbalcaredirect.com. The site has all the things that you would need for a complete detox (liver, canidada, colon, etc.)

I've used the liver and canidada from there and it worked great.
do they have like kits and stuff???