Compete + HemaVol: iForce needs 10(yes TEN!) loggers! GTFIH!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Keep the apps coming!

mnowak1228

Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i would but locked in for a few months of logging......i use hemavol almost everyday

deangelo56

deangelo56

Awards
Yeah forget those other people who missing out. Hopefully this week of being nice to people pay off .Getting my name is earl karma steazy on

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This would be a great stack for your contest prep!
I've only got 2 more weeks of prep, by the time loggers are choose and items are sent out, I'll only get a week in, tops.

I'm looking more for post show rebound, the pumps with FST-7 would lead to huge growth. Providing the powder hemavol/compete delivers ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only got 2 more weeks of prep, by the time loggers are choose and items are sent out, I'll only get a week in, tops.

I'm looking more for post show rebound, the pumps with FST-7 would lead to huge growth. Providing the powder hemavol/compete delivers ;)
Damn it's almost show time!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Agree to the following:
-3 weekly updates minimum per week - no problem
-Provide an honest and truthful review about your results - always am!
-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log - (link)" - no prob
2. Provide us with the following information:
-Age - 22
-Sex - Male
-Logging experience - many los, mostly preworkouts but these are N.O. product in themselves so i can give a very good review
-Your past use of nitric oxide boosters + intraworkout products - many preworkouts, almost all lol, never used a strict n.o. boosting supplement. Intraworkouts i have tried include purple wraath, xtend, and recoerpro, and also modern bcaa.
-Why you want to try this stack - I have heard amazing things bout hemovol and I love etting a good pump, its one of my main critiques of a preworkout so I woudl love to see how crazy the pumps are on hemovol, and also compete looks like an amazing product and I have heard nothin but great things about it and would love to see how it stacks up against the other intraworkouts I have tried

thanks for this opportunity guys!

mnowak1228

Awards
I'm placing my order on Tuesday for some more Hemavol, Compete, and the "New" Maximize Intense V2! All I can say is this new formula better live up to iForce's rep with me.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
-Sex: M
-Logging experience: Soon to log USPlabs Test Powder, Prime and C20. Waiting to finish my current DAA cycle.
-Your past use of nitric oxide boosters + intraworkout products: Gat Sonic Pump, Superpump Max, White Flood, MP Assault, Scivation Xtend, Modern BCAA's.
-Why you want to try this stack: I've been hearing all the hype around iForce and I would like to try these 2 products during my 4 weeks off DAA before I start TestPowder.

Reps, he is a good candidate. He's a friend of mine.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
-3 weekly updates minimum per week
-Provide an honest and truthful review about your results
-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log - (link)"

Agreed. madds87

-Age - 24

-Sex - male

-Logging experience - logging one now and plenty of others on peptides. its on my profile, and im on my phone cant really post a link...
"mr. madds is competing"

-Your past use of nitric oxide boosters + intraworkout products
I am a stimulant junkie... because my body is so used to stimulants its hard to find a good preworkout... hemo rage does nothing to me right.now. so I need to get a good pre workout im training nine weeks out for a competition and have a log on here about it... I would love to use yalls product to show that it helped me get first place. :)

-Why you want to try this stack
I need a good preworkout.... asap! I dont even feel like spending money on being dissapointed with preworkouts... I would be the absolute candidate for this. Since I am in need of it... I will tell yall my honest opinion from stumach upsets to pumps.... mylog is called "mr. madds is competing"

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established

and I have nine ;) I need itmore :p

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, cant beliee more people arent jumpin on this......their loss haha

chikthatlifts

chikthatlifts

Awards
Would love to do this. Love both products!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
eekk.. dream tan? Try jan tana ultra 1 bro.
^love the ultra 1, gave me my best color to date.

and bump, a lot of great apps in so far, hope to see some more :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard dream tan runs especially if you sweat alot...
true.. but there is no way a bodybuilder should be able to sweat on stage, being dried out. I would truly hope not, its very rare. The fact that it smudges easy, really blows and a lot of shows ban it.

Mike

Buddha_

Awards
Checking in late! My apologies. GL on the logs, everyone.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
true.. but there is no way a bodybuilder should be able to sweat on stage, being dried out. I would truly hope not, its very rare. The fact that it smudges easy, really blows and a lot of shows ban it.

Mike
true didnt think about that....

mnowak1228

Awards
Hoping to get in on this op. Fingers crossed!!! Ill be ordering Max Intense V2, Compete, and Hemavol tonight regardless, but it would still be an awesome op to log something for iFORCE since they are my go to company for Pre and Intra W/O now!!

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
monday bump

Jewski12

Jewski12

Awards
Yeah forget those other people who missing out. Hopefully this week of being nice to people pay off .Getting my name is earl karma steazy on
THis is kinda good. I may have a shot lol Fingers crossed

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I Agree to the following!
-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log - (link)"
-Sex:Male
-Logging experience:
1 daily updated Havoc(epistane) log. Would really like to make my second log an iForce one!
-Your past use of nitric oxide boosters + intraworkout product
Past intraworkouts: Modern BCAA, Xtend, and Elite recoup. Past N.O. Boosters: bulk Agmatine stacked with maximize intense, white flood, creatine nitrate, bulk arginine a long time ago.
-Why you want to try this stack:
Because I have enjoyed many other iForce products before and would love to have a chance to have a sponsored log for your guys!
This stack looks awesome...how do I log it?!?!?
1. Agree to the following: HELL YES
-Age- 29

-Sex- MALE

-Logging experience- I HAVE A COUPLE

-Your past use of nitric oxide boosters + intraworkout products- HEMOVAL,XTEND,MODERN BCAA

-Why you want to try this stack. I LOVE THE HEMOVAL I GOT WHEN I DID THE INTIMIDATE BETA TEST & WANNA TRY OUT COMPETE.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208294-jcats-iml-super.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html

Sent from my INFUSE 4G using Am.com

Provide an honest and truthful review about your results : yes sir!!!

Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log - (link)"
MOST CERTAINLY!!!!

-Age - 25 BIRTHDAY WAS LAST SAT :)
-Sex - LEO MALE!
-Logging experience-Your past use of nitric oxide boosters + intraworkout products:
Vaugh i am no stranger to preworkouts, as you can see. from my previous log on other site.
I have taken stims, non stim, ultra concentrates and simply coffee. Nitric oxide boosters are a hit and miss. I know hemavol is a hit.
Intra workouts i have tried formulas, with different BCAA ratios. But looking at Compete something unique about the profile.

-Why you want to try this stackI've support IFORCE through bb.com, via facebook, and other social networks to get thier name out there. Be a great thing back to the unsung supporters. Also love the stack of Hemavol and Compete is just sick. Mixed up with some intense and you talk about a massive pump galore!!! I truly believe in nothing but the best. IFORCE IS delivering it first hand.

I really want in on this.

-Sex: Male
-Logging experience: TONS of logs on here (the majority are linked in my profile; ran out of room for any others in there) and I'm currently logging my own RKs and then a bottle of African Mango from AI just to have blood work done at the end to see if my adiponectin levels are raised (that will wrap up in another 2 weeks and wouldn't conflict with this, anyway)
-Your past use of nitric oxide boosters + intraworkout products: NO products, you name it and I've taken it (NO Xplode, Jack3d, Muscle Marinade, 1MR, White Flood, Anabolic Ignite, and too many more to name). Intraworkout: tons of BCAA products (Purple InTrain, Purple Wraath, Modern BCAAs, Xtend, bulk BCAAs (2:1:1, 4:1:1 and 8:1:1), Power Shock, etc.) and I'm actually using Compete right now (only used it for 3 workouts). I've also tried one sample of Hemavol in the past and really enjoyed it.
-Why you want to try this stack: So far I love Compete, but I really would like to try another flavor as my tangerine has a slight cardboard aftertaste. I've only used it for 3 workouts, but I sweat more and appear to need less rest between sets. I would love to try the combo out. I've already paid for this product and will very likely buy it again; I'd love a chance to try another flavor before that and I provide a very detailed and consistent log.

I seriously want this. lol
-3 weekly updates minimum per week - no problem
-Provide an honest and truthful review about your results - always am!
-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log - (link)" - no prob
-Age - 22
-Sex - Male
-Logging experience - many los, mostly preworkouts but these are N.O. product in themselves so i can give a very good review
-Your past use of nitric oxide boosters + intraworkout products - many preworkouts, almost all lol, never used a strict n.o. boosting supplement. Intraworkouts i have tried include purple wraath, xtend, and recoerpro, and also modern bcaa.
-Why you want to try this stack - I have heard amazing things bout hemovol and I love etting a good pump, its one of my main critiques of a preworkout so I woudl love to see how crazy the pumps are on hemovol, and also compete looks like an amazing product and I have heard nothin but great things about it and would love to see how it stacks up against the other intraworkouts I have tried

thanks for this opportunity guys!
what! I would love to try this stack!
I agree to update at least 3 times a week, even up to 4-5 (each day I train), nothing but the truth and will post it in my signature on here and BB.com, and other sites!

I'm 21, male, and I've logged on here alpha t2, and oxyelite pro stack. On other sites I've done craze+hemavol. My AT2/OEP was not finished on this forum because lack of followers and it wasn't sponsored so I kind of stopped.

I've used many many things before, I'm very stim tolerant and its hard to find one that works for me, anything from big names like Hemavol, superpump, N.O. xplode, and jack3d, craze, white flood, etc to things like all of beatcourts preworkouts, EXT GO, freakn pumped, etc... Intra I've also tried plenty; aminolast (current), purple wraath, purple intrain, xtend, modern BCAA, Blox.

I would love to try this stack because like I said I'm very stim tolerant and nothing really works for me, so I'm forced to go for the actual pump and not energy. Which Hemavol does, and I tried stack it with every preworkout, but never thought of taking it alone. Would love to see how these two go together!!
Yes
Yes
YES
-Sex
Male
-Logging experience
Con-cret
My intra has been Scivation Xtend for years but I do use Elite Recoup once or twice a year. NO my go to is Craze/Hemavol. I have used Assault,Maximize 2, Maximize Intense, and C4.

-Why you want to try this stack.

Hemavol is a awesome product by itself and to also get Compete is icing on the cake. I have been meaning to try Compete but just don't have the extra money at the time. Great think about I force is you know you're getting a fair price and a high quality product.
yes
yes
yes
-M
-bioforge promax, t
-no xplode, xtend, amino x, monster amino, recon, recoverpro
-Hemavol is amazing, and I really want to try Compete out. I've heard great things about it. Hemavol is by far the best pump product on the market with nothing coming close. With the addition of Compete to the iForce lineup, iForce pretty much has the best non-broscience products on the market. What I like about iForce is that all of their products have scientific backing and are at the correct dosages.
-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log - (link)" AGREED!!
-Sex: M
-Logging experience:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/201804-my-first-log.html, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/204131-non-sponsored-ams.html, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206833-pct-lecheek-ad.html
-Your past use of nitric oxide boosters + intraworkout products: Maximize V2, Intense, NO Explode, Craze, Hemavol and Compete forgot FormulaX!!
-Why you want to try this stack: I did a beta test and review on Compete and LOVE IT, and ive used Hemavol with great results, and simply because im a HUGE fan of iFORCE!!
Winners! I will be picking 1 more by the end of the day!

nergy

Awards
pick me pick me pick me :) because you need to be known internationally :)

only US residents ? anyway if interested :

-3 weekly updates minimum per week - yes
-Provide an honest and truthful review about your results - yes for sure
-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log - (link)" - yes no problem

-Age - 20yo
-Sex - male
-Logging experience - this would be my third log
maximize intense, love it.
craze, jack 3d, white flood, lit up, noxplode, superpump, wake the freak....

Because I need to make a stim break and that would be a great opportunity to show how your products work wonder and because I love your product (maximize intense, dexaprine, maximize v2)

mnowak1228

Awards
Winners! I will be picking 1 more by the end of the day!

AWESOME!!!! PM with shipping info being sent now. Thank you Vaughn and iForce!!!

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Pm has been sent Vaughn

Sent from my INFUSE 4G using Am.com

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
This is an awesome opportunity! Here's my app, in it to win it!

-3 weekly updates minimum per week - I update my logs daily!
-Provide an honest and truthful review about your results - Yes.
-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log - (link)" - Yes.

-Sex: Male

-Logging experience: I just recently started posting on this forum. I've done one log (See in signature below) I've also done a few logs on different website that I can provide in a PM.

-Your past use of nitric oxide boosters + intraworkout products: For nitric oxide boosters: I've used Swollen, C4, and Craze. They all worked great for me, though I did have to cycle off a few times. For Intra I've only used RecoverPro.

-Why you want to try this stack: I've actually never tried a product from iForce. I've read many reviews on forums and they have awesome ratings, specially Compete. This is an opportunity for me to try a couple of your products out and share my results.

Good luck to all applicants!
Congrats to all the winners, bumping up my app from the 2nd page, really want in on this!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i would email vaughn, busy man, and congrats to all the winnaz! you're going to looooooove this stack.

deangelo56

deangelo56

Awards
Damn....:( welp guess I can go back to being mean

Jewski12

Jewski12

Awards
Thanks again. Good luck all. Best of luck in your training :)

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
dadgum it! why dont I ever win obe of these stupid things and I have been on here since 2008.... grrrr....

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
-3 weekly updates minimum per week Agreed
-Provide an honest and truthful review about your results Agreed
-Keep a link to your log in your signature titled "My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log - (link)" Agreed
-Age- 27

-Sex- MALE

-Logging experience- I've done a few, nothing every sponsored.

-Your past use of nitric oxide boosters + intraworkout products- Have used many including Nitrix, AAKG, NOS. Intraworkout just BCAA (Modern, Xtend, Amino X and a few others)

-Why you want to try this stack. I would like to try some more of your products as well as contribute to the board and support a company I trust.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i still have one left to pick...

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This stack looks awesome...how do I log it?!?!?
1. Agree to the following: YES

-Sex

Male

-Logging experience

Numerous LG logs
Intimidate/hemoval log
CL Green Mag/Gold Feast log

N.O Explode
White Flood
Fierce
Super Pump Max

Intimidate was a great product and I still continue to use Hemoval.

winnar #10 right here :D