Comparing Drive to Jungle Warfare

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"also comparing Drive to Jungle Warefare is the dumbest thing ever.
It proves you IQ level is no higher than that of a monkey."

How would you compare the two? Personally i think they are both similar products, they both share 2 main aspects. They both inhibit SHBG, and lower estrogen. Am I really that stupid to think that these two products are similar, or did i miss something?

Jw
--------------
Methy-ATD (AI, reduces estrogen levels)
Stinging nettle root extract (Inhibits SHBG, increasing free test)

Drive
--------------
Icariin - Icariin has testosterone mimetic properties and has therapeutic potential in the management of hypoandrogenism.(source)

Forslean - To date, there have been more than two clinical studies examining the effectiveness of forskolin as a weight loss aid. Only one has been subject to peer-review and published in a medical journal. This clinical study also observed forskolin's role in significantly increasing lean mass, bone mass, and testosterone in the subjects involved.[2] This research has led to companies marketing forskolin as a Bodybuilding supplement. (Michael P. Godard, Brad A. Johnson, Scott R. Richmond (August 2005) "Body Composition and Hormonal Adaptations Associated with Forskolin Consumption in Overweight and Obese Men", Obesity Research Vol. 13 No. 8)

Dodder Seed - Contains flavanoids that help with sex-drive

(i found a better write up here)

Naringin - (or Naringenin-7-beta-neohesperidoside), and its novel component Naringenin, also contribute profound effects of DRIVE. Naringin (and Naringenin) exhibit remarkable anti-aromatase and estrogen-inhibiting properties by decreasing the cytochrome P450arom isoform. The P450 enzyme also allows for the oxidative metabolism for chemical modification and degradation of oral medications. Therefore, the addition of naringin in DRIVE allows for higher blood levels of the active ingredients to remain in the system of the user, making for a more effective product. Naringin and naringenin have been shown to slow the metabolism of caffeine and PDE5 inhibitors such as icariin, allowing for these compounds to be much more effective on a per dose basis - by up to 35%!!!
Naringin

Naringin also has very positive effects on the testosterone/estrogen ratio because Naringenin has significant estrogen reduction properties. By improving the testosterone/estrogen ratio, users will experience significant hardening effects on their physique. Increased insulin sensitivity is also a notable quality of naringin. Users benefit from this because by limiting insulin response, blood glucose levels remain more stable, sugar is less likely to be stored as fat, and excess insulin can blunt the effects of increased cAMP levels.

Cordyceps - Increase the testosterone/cortisol ratio and increase testosterone levels and anabolism - this has been demonstrated in multiple animal studies. Cordyceps contains polysaccharides that are very similar to luteinizing hormone (LH) in structure, and it has been postulated that these polysaccharides mimic LH, stimulating increased testosterone production and subsequent anabolism. A 2001 study The Journal of Life Sciences furthered this hypothesis, and it was replicated in a 2003 study.

anyway.. both JW and Drive reduce estrogen, and increases free test, (drive also increases total test, but i wont go there), Is my IQ that of a monkey, or are these two compounds remotely similar not in molecular makeup, but as products.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was it not established that JW does not contain mATD anymore?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
2 completely diff products

can be stacked together

JW when taken at higher then rec. dosage has been shown to need PCT. it also had ( pa tested) 6dmt or some other **** i cant remember but in the end

2 diff products

Aceer1221

Aceer1221

Awards
2 completely diff products

can be stacked together

JW when taken at higher then rec. dosage has been shown to need post cycle therapy. it also had ( pa tested) 6dmt or some other **** i cant remember but in the end

2 diff products
That's what I wanted to hear. That may be my next stack.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another difference is that JW is banned by natural bodybuilding competition boards and I think some sporting organizations, drive isn't :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I was helping you out when I told you to get off JW cause your 18. Now your doing Havoc, great **** for your body. It will love you for that. I don't know why you would go to such great lengths to throw something in my face and end up having it backfire. I was just telling you to not take **** for a reason, your logic in your head has been screwed with. Diet = big not roids. Maybe other kids your age are getting bigger than you cause they actually have patience and proper diet. Everyone's flaming you in your havoc thread cause for what? The pure enjoyment of teasing an idiot? No. Their looking out for you, but we can only look out for you so much. The end it's your choice. If your done making yourself look like a fool good. Don't come into my log and start accusing me of taking Drive when I was trying to help you out by not taking JW. They are completely different things and now you know. Good day to you sir.