Comparing AX Superdrol to CEL M-Drol

Flick

Awards
Last summer I completed a three week cycle of Superdrol, followed by four weeks of PCT using tamxoifen citrate, gaining close to 10lbs and achieving substantial gains in strength. I dosed the Superdrol at 20/20/20, and the tamoxifen citrate I dosed at 40/40/20/20. By the end of the first week I felt "on," and by the end of the second week I had obtained the bulk of my gains.

Almost a year later, I've started a cycle of M-Drol dosing at 20/20/20. I'm on day 12 and to my surprise, I don't really feel "on," aside from some lethargy every once in a while. My strength has went up a little, but not near as much as it was at this point with Superdrol, and I haven't really gained much weight. Maybe a couple of pounds by this point. Now I'm not dogging M-Drol, but how can I justify this? I've always read other people's posts complaining about M-Drol, and usually I just chalk it up to, "well, their diet must not be on par." But my diet is in check and my training routine is in check, but so far, compared to Superdrol, M-Drol just doesn't cut it. At this point in my Superdrol cycle, I was much farther ahead.

I'm not leaving this up for debate, since there's a lot of threads debating this, but you can talk about it if you want. I will, however, ask anyone who's taken a Superdrol cycle and an M-Drol cycle to compare the two. With these compounds, the gains should start kicking in well by now, with most of the gains coming in during the second week, but I'm not seeing much at this point. I'm probably going to start my PCT at the end of this week (my second week), if I'm still not gaining. Because I don't find it necessary to stay on such a compound if I've only gained a couple pounds (maybe) and had some small gains in strength.

People who have taken M-Drol: Have you ever been in this situation, but waited it out to find it kicking in during the later part of the second week? Or should I just stick to the plan of starting my PCT if the gains don't start kicking in. Because I don't see the point of running a third week if I'm not gaining anything.

- Thanks

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I'm in the middle of a cycle of my own, but I'm not taking either Superdrol nor M-Drol. I was having some trouble with gaining size. I was unhappy with the results in mass, however, strength quickly skyrocketed. I was consuming 205g per day, which was my body weight (205lbs) at the time. However, my calories were very low. Everything's been going since I've bumped up my cals. I'm now weighing in at 220lbs 3 weeks later. I have another 2 weeks to go until the end of my cycle.

Flick

Awards
I guess I'll try increasing my calories even more to see what happens. Although I believe I was taking in more than enough anyway.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M-drol just doesn't duplicate the effects of the old superdrol. From the vast majority of logs of people that have used both, I have yet to see WOW m-drol is just as good as the old superdrol.

I think Dx3 is a legit clone however.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I never tried the original but I just got done with a 3 week cycle of M-drol and was very disappointed. But just remember that around here it's always your fault that you didn't make the gains you wanted, never the supplement. If you ate 1000 over maintenance, you should have eating 2000 over. If you slept 8 hours a day, you probably should have slept 10 hours a day. If you trained too hard, you over trained, or if you trained just enough, you trained too little, etc.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't like M-drol

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M-drol just doesn't duplicate the effects of the old superdrol. From the vast majority of logs of people that have used both, I have yet to see WOW m-drol is just as good as the old superdrol.

I think Dx3 is a legit clone however.
Why do you think Methyl DX3 is a legit clone compared to others?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you think Methyl DX3 is a legit clone compared to others?
It was the first clone to come out back in early 06, my old training partner used it and I saw him make great gains first hand.