Comments on this Basic PCT

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Alright Gents I will be running LG's Trifecta Stack (M1-D, MMv2, & Formadrol Extreme as recommended PCT). I can't run this stack until after my surgery so I am hoping to tweak the PCT a bit.

Here's my prospective PCT:

Trans-Resveratrol
Indole-3-Carbinol
ZMA
Lean Extreme (cort blocker?)
Formadrol Extreme

Let me know what you guys think. Should I run the F.E. in the first couple weeks or wait until later on?

Best,
Chad

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
You don't need all that, just run I3C and formadrol extreme.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Sounds Good (I3C &n F.E). What dosages and timings would you guys suggest? Should I run them simultaneously?

Natty: What would be the benefits in running Formex and PCS over IC3 & F.E.?

Thanks,
Chad

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Sounds Good (I3C &n F.E). What dosages and timings would you guys suggest? Should I run them simultaneously?

Natty: What would be the benefits in running Formex and PCS over IC3 & F.E.?

Thanks,
Chad
300mg of L3C. I'm not famaliar with F.E. , you can pm a LG science rep and he'll give you the dosage.

PCS is a good addition if you ended the cycle with a low sex drive, but if it's still normal, IMO, you do not need it.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Thanks All

Wanted to thank everyone for the help.

Best,
WB

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
surgery? obviously if your going into surgery your body wont be at its genetic limit. most people suggest running ph/steroids when you reach yoru bodys genetic limit or else you will cripple your gains from that point on

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Understand. Won't be running the cycle for some time. Wasn't as bad as I was told, already done with and making good recovery. I am going to wait at least a month or so. Sound good?

Best,
WB