Comments on the weight loss diet Pretty Please!

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Calories Carb Protein Fat
1 cup Cottege Cheese 180 14 28
1 cup Cottege Cheese 180 14 28
1 cup skim milk 90 13 8
2 whole eggs 140 2 12 9
4 egg whites 180 16
2 pieces bread 220 41 8 3
4 oz Turkey 120 20 4
Whey Protein Isolate 102 1 24 0.5
1 oz Mozz Cheese 80 7 6
1 can Chicken 140 30 2
1 can chicken 140 30 2
1 chicken breast 4oz 135 22 4
1 cup Brocolli 30 4 1 0
1 cup Brocolli 30 4 1 0
1 cup Grape tomatos 20 2 0 0

TOTALS 1991 97 283 31.5

Re-feed every Saturday increasing carb intake (2 cps oats, 1 bagel) results in 2891 260 314 46

eat 7 times a day. I workout at 5:30 am, 5 days a week. I'll switch out Chicken for talapia randomly depending on mood. all breads are whole grain. On off days I usually cut out a whey shake and a cup of cottege and add a couple more chicken breats or talapia fillets.

Meal 1: (pre-wo): cup cottege, cup skim, whey
Meal 2: (post wp): cup cottege, whey
Meal 3: 6 eggs (2 whole, 4 whites), Whey
Meal 4: Turkey (4oz) sandwich, 1 oz moz cheese
meal 5: Can of chicken, cup of Broccoli
Meal 6: Can of Chicken, cup grape tomatos
Meal 7: Chicken Breast, cup of broccoli

Cutting down for the summer off a Bulk where I got up to 223. I'm now at 204, 5/6 weeks into this 'cut' (used loosely) with a goal weight of 191-ish.

Cardio suffers to about 2x a week 30 min a pop, either bike or fast pace walk on treadmill. Working out so early I'm usually pressed for time to get ready and go to work and I have problems putting the weights down.

Not on any supps but I've got a hankering for something. I'm SUPER STIM HYPER SENSITIVE, so i'm looking into nighttime supps like lipotrophin-pm or something along those lines.

Comments? 100 grams of carbs? How's the timing look? Should I change things up a bit?

geez I'm starving right now....

Last edited:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
100g would personally be considered a LOW carb day for my diet. I like to keep my carbs up higher around 250g a day, and back the fat off just a tad. With that being said, I've also done it the way you are doing it and that has also worked for me.

However, doing it that way is basically more utilizing ketogenisis. I've found that keto does in fact work, but theres also a wall you will hit with it where the weight will quit coming off. I was never able to break into the single digits in BF with a keto diet. I hovered around 10 percent with it.

But upping carbs, and dropping the fat down just a little bit, while keeping the cals still low of course, allowed me to break into the single digits fairly easily.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
But upping carbs, and dropping the fat down just a little bit, while keeping the cals still low of course, allowed me to break into the single digits fairly easily.
What was your calorie intake? seriously 250 grams a day of carbs scares the pants off me...because my waist would be so big i wouldn't be able to pull them up.....hmmmm you bring up a good point though. I have hit the 203 to 206 wall so to say.

i love this board...

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
What was your calorie intake? seriously 250 grams a day of carbs scares the pants off me...because my waist would be so big i wouldn't be able to pull them up.....hmmmm you bring up a good point though. I have hit the 203 to 206 wall so to say.

i love this board...

I started at 3000 cals, and slowly dropped about 100 per week, 2500 cals seemed to be a sweet spot for me this year on my cutting cycle, but I've gone as low as 2000. This is coupled with 40-60 minutes of HIIT on the treadmill every day though as well.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
managed to get down to 198 over the past month. the cutting diet was messin with my head a bit so i changed my diet about 2 weeks ago. Added a bit more fat and a smidgin of carbs. Also added Pfull. Weight has been maintaining while fat has been coming off. obliques are making an appearance and vasularity in arms have increased dramatically. I'm not a vasular person. Current BF 12% at 5'8" 198. Down from 19% at 225. I'm going to maintain this diet another 2 weeks and see if i have dive back into my cut again.