How is the well being on this stack? It goes way up on just DAA for me

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the well being on this stack? It goes way up on just DAA for me
Def upbeat/positive all the way around...I'm generally a laid back/positive person all around but I think the DAA coupled with Erase do somewhat heighten it a little bit...esp on the afternoons when I have a scoop of FocusXT...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fri 7-22 Sh/traps
Sat 7-23 lateral delts/Kenpo/core
Sun 7-24 off

Mon 7-25 Ch/Bk

Lil GVT (ish) rotation now in play

**DB Flat 10x10
**Underhand T-Bar row 10x10
**Inc DB 5x10
**Par grip pulldown 5x10
**Cable fly 4x10
**cable shrugs 4x10

Notes: Had some cheat meals over the weekend by way over overloading on the carbs...woke up Sat morning weighing 180lbs, so +1 lb over the last 2 weeks...thought I might as well try to push this as much as possible to see what happens. Solid workout this morning, solid pump.

Oh, worth mentioning, since I decided to up the cals a bit, went ahead and dropped the ReduceXT for the moment...and added in Agmatine...Def helps in feeling full/pumped throughout the day... dosed 4 caps PreWO today....other notes: thermo effect running high still...break out in the sweats thru-out the day/night...AT2 dose bumped to 2caps/in the afternoon as of (I think) last thurs....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a killer stack, can't wait for end results
Wait....Chandler Bing!!! Could I BE any more excited?!!?
:)

Thanks for stopping in man....Killer stack for sure...and also can't wait to see the final results....looking like final DAA dose will be tomorrow...TTA running ~1 more week (possibly longer, haven't decided yet)...XFA has about 2-2.5weeks left...then will run (at least) Anabeta/AT2/Agmatine/LCLT for another 6-8 weeks...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tues 7-26 Legs (GVT)
Wed 7-27 Sh/Arms (GVT)
Thurs 7-28 Core/Abs/KenpoX+

Notes: Woke up nice n sore this morning from the GVT sets, love it...bumped carbs up the past few days, slightly cut back on fat...believe the combo of that plus the volume of GVT plus using Agmatine has me feeling/looking fuller even somewhat thru the entire day. Still though, disappointed with my stomach region, still hoping that the TTA ‘water bloat’ is mostly sitting here & will dissipate once dropping it (using 2-2.5g/daily)...hard to determine as I still have loose skin still on my stomach/lower back...but can see my top 2 abs trying to peek out when working out this morning...also noticed some ‘dull’ muscle striations in shoulder/upper chest region...so with the TTA might just go 1 more week on it...or ramp the dose up even more (~3g) and run for 3-4 more weeks...not sure just yet...

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Very comprehensive stack. How do you know what is working and what is not?

P.S. Vince is forgotten bodybuilding genius.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very comprehensive stack. How do you know what is working and what is not?

P.S. Vince is forgotten bodybuilding genius.
Well, I've used DAA in the past...AnaBeta solo, XFA solo & started this current run with XFA/TTA for ~one month before adding in Anabeta....and have gradually added in the other supps (AT2, Erase, Agmatine) while for the most part tried to keep diet/training somewhat constant...so beyond the unknown potential synergy of any one or more of these supps being used at the same time....gun to my head, I'd prolly have to make a blanket answer of: 'hell if I know' ;)

heh-heh, j/k :) From what I've read, you are highly enjoying some AnaBeta as well, yes?

The more I read about Vince, the more I wonder why he isn't talked about/referenced more....great techniques/methods...

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
that is what I was thinking w the well being,same way there.

I think I might just have to give this stack a try,def thinking about it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fri 7-29 Ch/Bk + legs (lower vol/heavier sets)
Sat 7-30 Abs/kenpo+

Mon 8-1 Ch/Bk (GVT)

Notes: experimented w/Friday’s workout to hit different muscle fibers from that of the previous Monday’s ch/bk GVT workout...somewhat failed attempt, didn’t feel very strong (and also lots of people in the way), but fun to experiment. Switched back to GVT for today’s workout...and hit 3 exercises each for chest & back, ‘plumped’ up nice n full.
Diet over the weekend was controlled, had larger/less frequent meals & sub’d in 15g bcaa/eaa between meals...scale weight this morning holding at 180lbs for the past week.

DAA- off as of Sat.
TTA- will run @ 2.5g/day until this coming Sun. (8-7)
XFA/glycergrow ~ 2 weeks left
White flood, looks like 2-3 more workouts left in the tub...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is what I was thinking w the well being,same way there.

I think I might just have to give this stack a try,def thinking about it.
any one part of the stack sticking out to you more than the rest? the DAA def compliments both the XFA & Anabeta well...and really excited to see what happens when dropping the TTA (due to the water retention it gives me) after having run it a 2g+ for a little over 8 weeks...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8-2 Tues Legs (GVT)
8-3 Wed Sh/Arms (GVT)

Notes: Didn’t sleep very well last night (wondering if the FocusXT/1g TTA, 2 caps AT2 at 1pm had anything to do with it) but still managed an Insane pump today...after 10x10 with seated shoulder press...supersetted Inc hammer curls w/Inc Tri ext, using 10x10, BLEW.UP! tossed in some DB up right rows, cable shrugs, rear delt flyes & tri dips. Veins popping thru, very nice! & had to force myself to leave the gym.
Diet: for the most part decent, although, went out to eat at Cotton patch last night, had half a chicken quesadilla and a buffalo chicken sandwich w/ sweet potato fries.
I added in using 3-4 pumps of Lipoburn the other day to see if that might jumpstart clearing the TTA related water out...hard to tell if it’s working just yet....we’ll see though.

Tomorrow, taking the day off from work, so won’t really be online...planning on some AB/core/Kenpo+ work...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thurs 8-4 Off
Fri 8-5 Ch/Bk (GVT)
Sat 8-6 Cardio/core

Mon 8-8 Sh/Arms (GVT)

-superset-
Dec Lying Tri Ext 10x10
Hammer Curls 10x10
-30-45 sec rest

-superset-
DB Up rows 4x 10
R Delt rows 4x10
-30-45sec rest

Mil press 2x10
R delt fly 2x10

Hoist Tri dip 2x10
Hoist Bi curl 1x10

Notes: TTA out, dosed thru yesterday, 2 weeks left of XFA. Missing the mood/libido boost that DAA gives, dang! Appears I run out of Erase this Thurs as well. Today is day 42 of Anabeta (dosing 5 caps/day), no slowing down, looking at running it for about another 5 weeks. Serious, SERIOUS pump & burn on today’s and Friday’s GVT workouts.

Morning Weight: 180lb, no change for the past week... ...and didn't have the 'cleanest' of dietary choices thru out the week either, hmmm...

Diet: got sidelined on thurs night with some junk food cravings & caved, but got better as the weekend came & went.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tues 8-9 Legs (GVT)
Wed 8-10 Ch/Back (GVT)

**Isolat Pulldwn 10x10

-superset-
**Inc DB 8x10
**DB row 8x10

-superset-
**Dec DB 4x10
**DB plyo row 4x10

**Low Cable Fly 2x10
**Hoist Pulldwn 2x10

Notes: Probably should have moved this workout to tomorrow, but went ahead. Had intended to work Dec DB press first but was occupied. Overall good work, kept things moving right along. Pump of course great, even just doing some stretching or non weighted arm circles gets the pump going....heck just 20 mins after dosing AnimalRage, XFA, Anabeta & Agmatine I feel pumped up...
I picked up another bottle of XF (OG) to add on another 3 weeks to this combo....it's smooooth behbee...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8-11 Sh/arms (GVT)
8-12 Cardio/core
8-15 Chest/back (FST-7ish)

Morning weight: 180lbs (no change last 2 weeks)

Notes: Decided to rotate in a few heavier sets every 1-2 workouts to see if that would help accelerate any lbm stimulation...I’m not leaning out/hardening up as fast as I thought I would or as much...going to slightly pull cals back a little bit (and go easy on the fast carbs/sugars), even though the scale isn’t moving, I’m looking/feeling fuller, will see if that helps correct any hardening up (mostly on the stomach region)
Also, Erase ran out as of last Thurs....and this morning swapped out Animal Rage for White flood (v2), white raspberry this time. AT2 is nearing its end as well, maybe a week left.

Tomorrow: Legs

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Playing with the AnaBeta dosage this week to see what happens...doing 6 caps on weights days (with a 2/2/1/1), 4 on cardio/off days...also since I got in a bottle of OG X factor on monday, I've been dosing that 4 caps preWO on weight days...and just 2 caps XFA on cardio days, none on off days...to stretch the run out a little bit longer.
Sitting at day 73 XFA & day 51 Anabeta....I'm leaner overall (with some size added to upper body), but so disappointing that not much fat has been trimmed off stomach area...Diet wise....going to bump up carbs a little bit, reduce fat some...see how that combined with the higher AnaBeta dosing works...tomorrow DL's + Ch/back

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fri 8-19 DL+ Ch/Bk (heavy)

Sat 8-20 Cardio/core/Abs

Mon 8-22 Sh/arms (GVTish/Vol)

Notes: Morning weight 180lbs, so no change in the last 3 weeks...which I’d prolly be complaining about if I weren’t getting slightly leaner & slightly bigger at the same time...enjoying the ride.

Food: cravings haven’t been too bad the last several days...had some extra carbs on Friday night...sat night...and Sunday lunch...but have kept overall pretty clean.

Workout this morning was great...alternated bi & tri exercises....used a scoop of Animal rage to switch things up, 3 caps Agmatine (w/2 caps postWO), 4 caps XF, 2 caps Anabeta, good stuff! Have decided I really need to get my midback built up, specically directly b/t my shoulder blades...I think building that up would really help my chins/pullups/pulldowns down...as well as stabalizing anything shoulder & chest related...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tues 8-23 Legs (heavy)
Wed 8-24 Ch/Bk (heavy)
Thurs 8-25 Cardio/kenpo/Abs

Notes: Has been a great week for the workouts, esp on the heavier ones...made some improvements on BB benches & Reverse grip DB benches yesterday that I was really happy with....really made me confirm that I need to do more straight sets in my workouts more often instead of supersets, pre-exhaustion & whatnot all the time...Diet has been clean with just 1 or 2 small cheats....rockin on day 80 of XFA/XF & 59 of AnaBeta....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8-26-11 Fri sh/arms (heavy)
8-27-11 Sat Kenpo/Abs/core
8-29-11 Ch/bk (heavy)

Day 84 XF/XFA
Day 63 Anabeta

Notes: still plug-plug-plugging away...went heavy with todays workout b/c I KNEW I could do better than the Wednesday heavy ch/bk workout, and I proved correct...banged out more reps & blew up even better, alternated antagonist exercises...mostly straight sets.
Diet: struggling with this area....part of it is just a lack of good food around the house....need to get stocked back up...plus just not dropping fat off my stomach as much as I want...as I’ve stated prior, a wee bit discouraging...pulling cals back some...will weigh myself in the morning...

On a note about original XF (which this is the first bottle I’ve used, have gone thru 5 bottles of XFA), about 4-5 days into using XF, have been breaking out some on my face, little bit on legs...plus notice DOMS more...I do think I prefer original over advanced.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have been making some slight tweaks on nutrition this week...mostly eating ~1 cup Raisin bran/scoop protein/raw milk about an hour before bed...reducing cals/carbs on non weights day....and started today experimenting with eating an apple about 90 mins prior to working out...I woke up at 3:30am today, no reason, thought, hey might as well eat an apple....went back to bed, woke back up at 5....did preWO ‘ritual’...worked Ch/Bk (with heavier straight sets and fst7ish pump sets at the end) and it went exceedingly well...will see what this does to propel me forward with lbm gains...morning weight as of Wed, 180lbs, so no change.
Ran out of AT2 as of yesterday...and looks like I have right about a week left with XF/XFA

G.Superior

Awards
Have been making some slight tweaks on nutrition this week...mostly eating ~1 cup Raisin bran/scoop protein/raw milk about an hour before bed...reducing cals/carbs on non weights day....and started today experimenting with eating an apple about 90 mins prior to working out...I woke up at 3:30am today, no reason, thought, hey might as well eat an apple....went back to bed, woke back up at 5....did preWO ‘ritual’...worked Ch/Bk (with heavier straight sets and fst7ish pump sets at the end) and it went exceedingly well...will see what this does to propel me forward with lbm gains...morning weight as of Wed, 180lbs, so no change.
Ran out of AT2 as of yesterday...and looks like I have right about a week left with XF/XFA
How are the PR's and weight gain going along

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are the PR's and weight gain going along
Lifts are going up either by reps or weight...weight 'gain'? scale weight hasn't moved much the last month or so, but I am leaning out some but getting fuller at the same time...
I did just notice your log....I'll be popping in there, I think you'll really dig it...haven't tried BFv3, but have read nothing but positive about it...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sat 9-3 Kenpo/Abs/Core
Mon 9-5 Sh/Arms
Tues 9-6 Legs

Pushing thru the final week of XF/XFA this week...just cracked open my last bottle of Anabeta, so will ride it out these few weeks (along with LCLT/Agmatine)...and can't say if it's a mental thing or not yet, but having that apple 1.5-2 hours before working out appears to give me a more intense workout, not to mention added pump...time will tell, but man, really wish I had experimented with this much...much sooner....live n learn I guess ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fri 9-9 Sh/arms
Sat/Sun off
Mon 9-12 Ch/bk

Day 98 XF/XFA (1 day left)
Day 78 Anabeta (1-2 weeks left)

Morning weight: need to on the scale in the morning.

Training: have been steadily going in either reps or weight...sticking with mostly compound, straight sets, paired antagonist bodyparts...and ending each with some fast paced lower weight sets (ala fst-7)...def getting the desired effect in shoulders, working on a more perfected incline benching form, to get upper chest brought up...
Diet: sticking pretty well to solid food choices, cheats meals here and there...but overall feeling good about it....so funny how motivation for both training and diet tends to be a roller coaster ride over the duration of any run...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9-13 Legs
9-14 Sh/arms
9-15 kenpo/Abs
9-16 Ch/Bk

Morning weight (as of 9-14) 180lbs.

Notes: Last dose of Xfactor was Tues. Still running anabeta at 6caps/WO days, 4 off days; 3caps Agmatine preWO/1-2postWO. Have been sampling San’s Fierce (cherry & orange) all week and it is a great mix...pumps have been awesome & taste is top notch. I have also been eating an apple/cottage cheese about 1-2 hours preWO (so yes, my brain/body has been waking me up at 3:30am every morning then going back to sleep for like an hour before getting up again. My wife thinks I am nuts!) But I do believe this has been leading to some even better fueled workouts...and strength has been continually going up. I’m considering stopping Anabeta after Sat, not sure though....then running basics for a couple weeks while considering/looking around at what I want to run next...All in all the last 3 months have been a good run...more so these last 3 weeks...as I switched out the XFA for regular XFactor...added in the preWO meal...and switched training up to more heavier/straight sets...feeling/looking fuller & leaner..

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished out Anabeta last Sat & added in TTA. Have been on a deload of sorts this week, spefically working on bench, Inc bench & squat form. Def headed in the right direction with these training tweaks and the preWO 'meal' (apple/cottage cheese) Morning weight as of yesterday, 180lbs. so def not a big gain on the scale these last 3 months by any means...but a lil bigger, more leaner...and continuing on with this recomp next week, I'll begin Transaderm.

Thank you all for following. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MA Labs 12
Stopstalking2 Supplements 4
ELROCK Supplement Logs 1
ELROCK Supplement Logs 1
ELROCK Supplement Logs 47