Coffee (caffeine) affects the boys?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
If I drink a couple cups of coffee my sex drive is shot. This wouldn't surprise me.
I don't know about sperm count but my sex drive isn't affected at all by caffeine.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about sperm count but my sex drive isn't affected at all by caffeine.
Coffee also seems to effect my stomach which probably makes things worse. The problem is I almost need it to work, I sit at a desk all day and work with numbers and it if I don't drink much coffee I work very slow. Do you guys have any suggestions of other stims that won't make me too wired? I was thinking AMP would give me the best effects. I could alternate AMP and coffee? Also stims that won't kill my love snake?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys have any suggestions of other stims that won't make me too wired? I was thinking AMP would give me the best effects. I could alternate AMP and coffee? Also stims that won't kill my love snake?
If you DON'T want to be wired skimp the AMP :) Hmm most stims I like contain caffeine my favorite being Designer Supplements: Basic Cuts

cdc1917

Awards
Approx. how much caffeine would be in 3 cups of coffee?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Approx. how much caffeine would be in 3 cups of coffee?
Brewed Coffee - 135mg per 8 fl oz cup.

This all depends on hows its prepared as well. But thats the average.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The first part of the artical states that is does damage to SPERM.

At the end, it says:
"Three cups of coffee a day creates damage leading to chromosome rearrangements in the embryo. This can lead to the death of the embryo and birth defects," lead author Dr Andrew Wyrobek said. (ANI)"
The EMBRYO is not in the male. If their refering to the sperm damage, leading to misformation of embroys, then maybe..

I beleive that the casue of the "sperm damage" is due to the increase in thermogenic effect caffein causes.
The scrotum is supposed to regulate this, keeping "dem boys" at a constant temperature, just shy of body temperature. This is to keep em' alive and kickn.

Avtually, I have read somewhere where some guys were attempting a methoed of birth controll by soaking deeez nuts in hot water to kill or cripple the sperm before sex.

OR- maybe it hasn't been just dumb luck that has kept me from fathering a child.... :blink:
I do like my thermo's.... and coffee is by primary source of water at times :run:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think its true.

A smaller guy, hes actually cliams to be a bodybuilder, but smokes ciggs and cant get over 175 lbs and wonders why, told me that if i take caffinine too long itll make me weaker. Actually studies show that 200 mgs of caffinine taking right before training increases strength, endurance and power.

I dont belive him, always consider the source and then still be skepital.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahh, but caffeine also increases sperm motility, increasing chances of pregnancy.