Close summer out with Formutech's Lean EFX Refined!!!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Hey brother, I was out of town for a few days for a class I had to go to for my employer. It was very unexpected, kinda a last minute deal where I was Volun-Told to go. Sorry for the confusion. I had all intentions of posting winners Thursday. But as long as addresses are sent over they will be shipped the same as planned.

Looking forward to your log brother you have great enthusiasm. If you need any diet/ training/ or general supplement advice ask up. I want to see you shredded up.
No problem at all bro ..figured u had **** going on but was too excited to let it go haha...ive become pretty serious lately ..have grown from a skinny short twig..and just cant stop..just need to get rid of my dirty bulk lol but I thank u

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lean EFX Refined and Natural EFX

Determinator
HokiePride

Winner of Lean EFX Refined

Driven2lift

Please PM me with your addresses and we will get the bottles sent out asap!!!!

Hoping to track some good logs so make sure to post the link here so it can be found easily.
PM is on it's way! Pumped to try this product out. I will log as best I can, and while logging I always have that extra initiative to give everything (training/diet) 110% so world, get ready to see my abs for the first time

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
So im thinking of dosing the lean efx refined in the morning for work..then dosing the natural one with my preworkout around 2 before I workout..I believe this is ehat u said would work earlier in the thread..were they sent out?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
So im thinking of dosing the lean efx refined in the morning for work..then dosing the natural one with my preworkout around 2 before I workout..I believe this is ehat u said would work earlier in the thread..were they sent out?
I'd do Lean EFX Refined am and with lunch and natural with pre workout and pre bed.

That should keep you shredding at 24/7

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'd do Lean EFX Refined am and with lunch and natural with pre workout and pre bed.

That should keep you shredding at 24/7
I like this schedule! That's a 1 month run? Ready and excited!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best of luck to you guys

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Guess would be TODAY! I hope. Was sent to shipping on monday.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting also!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I will double check on Monday for everyone.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Any word! Itching to begin!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Just waiting for a response.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yesterday he I was told he was checking with shipping to see when they went out. Never heard back. I will get with them again today to find out more.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
It will all ship today. We got hit with a huge Natural Efx order and ran out of 7 Keto DHEA to make more. It finally came in Monday. I apologize.
Thanks
Awesome Bruce. Thanks for the update.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
SIGH! I'm still waiting!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Got home last night to find a package filled with two black bottles titled Lean Efx, Natural Efx. Yes, let's get started!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Definitely ready to start, one hell of a cheat weekend I'm having here before I do. My stag & doe was last night. Pizza + beer + ice cream, all of which will be missed once this log gets started up

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Got home last night to find a package filled with two black bottles titled Lean Efx, Natural Efx. Yes, let's get started!
Very nice. Post up a link bro

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Great results so far and loving the appetite control!