Awards
Okay guys i have a pretty length story here but REALLy need some suggestions

- 2 months ago ended a 4 week pro hormone cycle
- took over the counter pct did not suffix
- bloodwork 5 weeks after conclusion of pro hormone-
testosterone 400
fh and Lsh right above 6
estrogen- 15.5

-was advised to take 30 days of clomid at 50 mg to help speed recovery after failed otc pct
-bloodwork 12 days into clomid therapy
testosterone 910
LH- 20.4 high
FSH- 12.8 high
Estrogen- 57.2 high
Prolactin - 11.3 in range

Now i have noticed some puffy nipples and small edition to pubertal gyno but is definitely mild:

QUESTIONS:
1. should i stop the clomid since it has already jumped test so much or continue it for full 30 days?
2. will my estrogen drop when i stop clomid and body can normalize, or should i take something to lower it
3. should i lower my prolactin or is it okay and will lowering my estrogen make my puffy nipple go away i believe it will

Another side note; i feel completely fine the only thing is i have heavy eyes and some lethargy and definitely think that is from the high estrogen levels

THANKS to anyone who can help me out I'm pretty desperate

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Who "advised" you take Clomid for 30 days? I don't think it's bad advice.

No - I wouldn't stop it. Grab some A/I's like Erase, Grape Seed Extract, and Extremestane if you want to.

**** is gonna take a bit to get back within the fold - that's what PCT is all about.

huntin27

Awards
people on other forums said it was a good idea, several people actually, and i agreed and it has worked my libido and mood and everything has improved with the nice rise in test, i just have some lethargy from the high estrogen i believe.
1. is there anything over the counter i can use to lower estrogen?
2. if i keep taking clomid, since i have 18 days left still, will that make my estrogen even higher because i don't want that, it seems clomid already did its job in two weeks.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
At that stage I'd forget any of the OTC solutions, you need to do your research on how other people have overcome this problem.

huntin27

Awards
I believe if i stop the clomid and let my body normalize now that clomid has restored test levels (even though i know it will drop some) the estrogen will follow suite and drop down to where it should be naturally

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I believe if i stop the clomid and let my body normalize now that clomid has restored test levels (even though i know it will drop some) the estrogen will follow suite and drop down to where it should be naturally
Don't do this, you asked for advice now take it. Keep running the clomid, you can lower the dose after two weeks if you want, but get an ai like erase and taper off that ad well.

huntin27

Awards
Alright i will, I'm just worried my estrogen will get to high man

Do you know a good place to get erase and this will not lower my estrogen to much right i just want it around 25 or so, and what dose?

huntin27

Awards
Now doing even more research i can see how erase will definitely go good with clomid, just need a reliable online source

huntin27

Awards
K guys took your advice and ordered erase to control estrogen on remaining two weeks of clomid, feeling good about it.

Would REALLY like some advice on how long to run it and at what dose in order to not lower estrogen to much and prevent rebound when i finish it. I will be getting the erase exactly two weeks into clomid should i run it something like 2/2/1?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

huntin27

Awards
This what would be left of my pct since I'm getting Erase tomorrow because estrogen is nearly 60

Clomid 25/25 since I'm already two weeks in and done with 50/50
Erase 2/ 2/ 1

What do you guys all think i really need some suggestions kinda unsure how to finish this off exactly

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
This what would be left of my pct since I'm getting Erase tomorrow because estrogen is nearly 60

Clomid 25/25 since I'm already two weeks in and done with 50/50
Erase 2/ 2/ 1

What do you guys all think i really need some suggestions kinda unsure how to finish this off exactly
You may want to try out some IML E-control or similar product.

huntin27

Awards
Alright i will look into it but Sideout- do you think what i have left with pct looks good i am definitely feeling better and am out of the post cycle crash just trying to finish strong

Any suggestions on how exactly to run this erase I'm getting tomorrow? Dose? length?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Alright i will look into it but Sideout- do you think what i have left with pct looks good i am definitely feeling better and am out of the post cycle crash just trying to finish strong

Any suggestions on how exactly to run this erase I'm getting tomorrow? Dose? length?
I personally haven't used erase and I'm no expert in this by any means so please do your research but any sign of gyno I would think needs an aggressive treatment that I'm just not convinced any normal OTC is going to deliver. Also please don't just read product reviews, more often than not they make a lot of empty promises and I'd hate to see anyone who really needs a solution fall victim to a crappy sponsored log.

huntin27

Awards
alright thanks for the advice side out

Anyone else have some suggestions how to run erase at the end of this pct 2/2/1?

Viking23

Awards
I didn't read the whole post but I saw you were running clomid and erase and wanted some input. Personally I run it like this:

Clomid 50/50/50/50/0/0
erase 0/0/3/2/2/1

So clomid for 4 weeks and erase for 4, weeks starting the third week of pct and extending the pct to 6 weeks to prevent rebound

huntin27

Awards
ya i have two weeks left of pct and i think its going to look something like this

Clomid 25/25 (i already did two weeks of 50 which was enough)
Erase 2/2/1

huntin27

Awards
so pretty much the same principle run erase a week or two after clomid stops and taper off to avoid rebound and then i will hop off both of them to let my body normalize completely on its on which it should be in good shape to do so after these last two weeks of pct

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Get some extremestane. Kill it with fire.

No seriously - a week or two on extremestane will do wonders to clear estrogen. ERASE? Yeaaaaaah but ... it will take awhile and I don't think it's that effective for some.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get aromasin and send the erase back. You need an AI the works, not an OTC ai lol

12.5mg ed the first week then the following week take 12.5mg every other day or every three days ( depending on how your joints feel)

Thatll lower your e back into range, your prolactin isnt horrible

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin = Extremestane and I concurr with that call.
I know but youre writing "extremestane" can be confusing, because its "exemestane".

Figured aromasin would fix the confusion.