Clomid and Tamoxifen?

Kingston pt

Awards
Do clomid and tamoxifen work the same way? I have read that they increase LH and FSH production, and block E2 absorption to help boost test. production. Is one considered better than the other? thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clomid acts on the pitutary better then nolva, yet nolva seems to be stronger at a much lower dose then clomid.

clomid is considered a fertility drug for women, nolva is anti cancer.

if your looking into the boost of test quick, and dont care about muscle gains, then nolva is ok.

clomid would be better all around. i saw a log on here someone running 25mg eod with good results.

i would use 50mg ed for 4 weeks,

what is your goal?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Plus dont forget the added bonus of potential vision problems that comes with clomid.

If you have access to both, just use nolvadex, Im unaware that it inherently raises anything, although there may be some issues of increased responsiveness, but it lowers e-levels just fine at low safe(acceptable risk) dosages.

EDIT:actually, I should have also written that arimidex is a much better choice, and hcg is what you want to boost production.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Plus dont forget the added bonus of potential vision problems that comes with clomid.

If you have access to both, just use nolvadex, Im unaware that it inherently raises anything, although there may be some issues of increased responsiveness, but it lowers e-levels just fine at low safe(acceptable risk) dosages.

EDIT:actually, I should have also written that arimidex is a much better choice, and hcg is what you want to boost production.

eye problems happen with higher doses.....

nolvadex can lead to delayed gyno if not used properly.

and yes HCG (2000iu e3d for 5 shot total)with arimidex (.5mg ED while on HCG)and IDS PCT tabs (as soon as u stop the HCG and run it with arimnidex) with increase test better then clomid ever could,........

Kingston pt

Awards
My goal is to re-start my test. production back to normal.
Prolactin 2.5-17 ng/mL 16.8
LH 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL 3.8
FSH 1.4-18.1 mIU/mL 4.5
TSH .40-4 uIU/mL 1.87
Free Test. 9.3-26.5 pg/mL 15.9

From Rhein:
Test. tot. 45-85 ug/24 hrs 37
estradiol 0-7 ug/24 hrs .7
Cortisol 35-168 ug/24 hrs 99