CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Hi Kap,

thanks for the info. What I mean is i saw in the avant research website stating that for 120ml (whole bottle of napalm) they add 3000mcg of clen...100mcg/bottle, if I remember correctly. So I figure that since evis is 180ml, i'd add 4500 mcg...but the clen is 200mcg/ml. I wonder if this is correct? the evis that I got is from the first batch, which is runny.

Sorry I wasn't being clear.

thanks!
According to this thread the best way to do it is to mix the clen and eviscerate per application, not the whole bottle at once.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
According to this thread the best way to do it is to mix the clen and eviscerate per application, not the whole bottle at once.
That is still a personal preference thing, but I would think thats the best way to go. If you just put it in the whole bottle, you run the risk of not always dosing evenly. Some days you may have ALOT more clen than you want, others, you might not have much at all. But it is personal preference.

Also, those that are using e/c as the systemic fat burner, is this interfering with the same receptors, or b/c clen is being applied topically, does it not target the same receptors?

kap09

Awards
Hi Kap,

thanks for the info. What I mean is i saw in the avant research website stating that for 120ml (whole bottle of napalm) they add 3000mcg of clen...100mcg/bottle, if I remember correctly. So I figure that since evis is 180ml, i'd add 4500 mcg...but the clen is 200mcg/ml. I wonder if this is correct? the evis that I got is from the first batch, which is runny.

Sorry I wasn't being clear.

thanks!
I'm just going to echo what mikey said earlier and suggest keeping the products separate. Like he said, this helps guarantee accurate and consistent dosing. With something like clen, slight variations are huge, so I don't see the convenience being worth the inconsistency.

It will also give you the flexibility to adjust dosing to your needs. Everyone responds differently, and you may find the need to move up or down from the dosing people recommend from either substance. If you mix both and realize you want to go with more or less clen, you can't without also changing the evis amount. Also if you can't stand the heat from the suggested amount of evis but find the clen amount is working, your either stuck with the heat or forced to reduce the clen anyway.

I'm using 200ml/mcg at 40mcg a dose. So in my case, 1ml is providing 2.5 days worth of applications. Hopefully that will give you a better idea on supply needs based on your planned run.

kap09

Awards
That is still a personal preference thing, but I would think thats the best way to go. If you just put it in the whole bottle, you run the risk of not always dosing evenly. Some days you may have ALOT more clen than you want, others, you might not have much at all. But it is personal preference.

Also, those that are using e/c as the systemic fat burner, is this interfering with the same receptors, or b/c clen is being applied topically, does it not target the same receptors?
I've used e/c way more times than I care to admit and am pretty familiar with the results of downregulation from extended use. (aka - I used to run this stuff way longer than I should of without a break before I knew better!) I'd already been running e/c for a week before starting clenvis, and am not noticing any acceleration of receptor issues so far.

hiimryan

Awards
Hi, new to the forums, just got my clen in today and mixed it with my evis, did a pretty low dosage, was just wondering if it's better to put it on before or after my workout? I usually like to use the steam room or hot tub after my workout and if i have evis on i'm totally on fire.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Hi, new to the forums, just got my clen in today and mixed it with my evis, did a pretty low dosage, was just wondering if it's better to put it on before or after my workout? I usually like to use the steam room or hot tub after my workout and if i have evis on i'm totally on fire.
I actually asked this question a few pages back. It seems that 30 minutes preWO would be ideal, as you'll burn more fat while exercising. However, I found, at least for the first week or so, that the pain got so bad I actually had to cu my WO short, and so I went post. I'm about to go on another 2 weeks, and I'm planning on using it pre morning WO and post evening.

Matttehman

Awards
Got mine coming in! Thnx for all the info guys! :439::thanks:

hiimryan

Awards
has anyone had issues with ingrown hairs / cystic type acne on the locations they're using clenvis? I don't have the greatest skin and i have had a history of these type of zit's or what not but not usually on my stomach (which is where im apply clenvis obv).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
has anyone had issues with ingrown hairs / cystic type acne on the locations they're using clenvis? I don't have the greatest skin and i have had a history of these type of zit's or what not but not usually on my stomach (which is where im apply clenvis obv).
Can't say I have at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where can I get Clenviscerate from??
You can get the Eviscerate portion from Nutraplanet. You will have to buy the clen portion from your favorite, trusted liquid research ancillary supplier.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how I feel about mixing my eviscerate with clen. Will results be better/same/worse if you ingest your clen and apply the eviscerate as directed?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure how I feel about mixing my eviscerate with clen. Will results be better/same/worse if you ingest your clen and apply the eviscerate as directed?
Results will be focused only on the parts that you apply to, and you will avoid systemic side effects.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Results will be focused only on the parts that you apply to, and you will avoid systemic side effects.
Thanks for the quick response dsade! Starting this up Apr 1st.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

alphabet

Awards
I'm sorry for the stupid question, but I had to make sure. So, I just take oral clen (liquid) and mix it with eviscerate?

Is there another kind of liquid clen that I don't know about?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry for the stupid question, but I had to make sure. So, I just take oral clen (liquid) and mix it with eviscerate?

Is there another kind of liquid clen that I don't know about?
No, that's it. Check what concentration you have (either 100mcg/ML or 200mcg/mL...you're better off with the latter), and how many mcg you want per pump. Keep in mind you use 2-3 pumps per application, w/ 2 applications daily. And also that you probably don't want to exceed 120mcg clen daily, though many find 80mcg to work perfectly.

So if you wanted 80 mcg daily and planned on using 4 pumps (personally, 3 is too much for me), 20mcg per pump is your goal. At 200mcg/mL, that's 2200mcg for 120 mL (assuming you displaced 60mL to make room), or 11mL. If you had the 100mcg concentration, then you'd want 22mL. The higher concentration is better because it won't water your Evis down as much, obviously.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just some friendly info...

Eviscerate stocks are running low. I'm just about out of several ingredients with no forecast on resupply at this point.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Just some friendly info...

Eviscerate stocks are running low. I'm just about out of several ingredients with no forecast on resupply at this point.
That's kinda ummmmm, really bad news. Eviscerate, soon to be discontinued?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At what point does the E get too watered down with liquid Clen?

I've got the 100mcg/ml concentration, and before dumping 30ml or too much in, I wanted to see what people have experienced. How much is too much?

I'm using 3 pumps and it lasts all day for me (nice and warm!), so I'd like a higher concentration of Clen but I'm trying my hand at fiscal responsibility and don't want to buy the 200mcg when I've already got the 100mcg.

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At what point does the E get too watered down with liquid Clen?

I've got the 100mcg/ml concentration, and before dumping 30ml or too much in, I wanted to see what people have experienced. How much is too much?

I'm using 3 pumps and it lasts all day for me (nice and warm!), so I'd like a higher concentration of Clen but I'm trying my hand at fiscal responsibility and don't want to buy the 200mcg when I've already got the 100mcg.

Thanks!
I would say a 25% reduction would be as much as you would want. This works out to be around 45-50ml.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say a 25% reduction would be as much as you would want. This works out to be around 45-50ml.
Thanks!

Has anyone tried adding more Yohimbine HCL to the mix? I bought the 1g of Yo from NP and mixed it in figuring since it's local it would be alright. Probably not necessary, but with the $3 off coupon it was free. Anyone?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!

Has anyone tried adding more Yohimbine HCL to the mix? I bought the 1g of Yo from NP and mixed it in figuring since it's local it would be alright. Probably not necessary, but with the $3 off coupon it was free. Anyone?
Evis already has yoh hcl in the mix.

Matttehman

Awards
Thanks!

I would just try it as is first. Well as is Clenvis...

But I am no expert, so all I can give is my feeble opinion.

GL! :smirk:

actionhero

actionhero

Awards
So, any consensus on the best way to run this stuff?
2 days on 2 days off?
2 weeks on 2 weeks off?
Straight through?

Thanks

acwingfoot

Awards
does Clenviscerate cause at localized water retention that goes away within a couple days of discontinuing use ?? Im figuring it doesn't, but i thought i read it somewhere that a topical + liq clen causes a little retention until you stop use... please correct that statement if its wrong..thanks

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
does Clenviscerate cause at localized water retention that goes away within a couple days of discontinuing use ?? Im figuring it doesn't, but i thought i read it somewhere that a topical + liq clen causes a little retention until you stop use... please correct that statement if its wrong..thanks
That is correct. There is some water retention, that does subside after discontinuing use.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We've had about a 5-10% report rate of water retention, with full subside within 2 days.

acwingfoot

Awards
im really just trying to get that last thin layer of subc. fat of my lower two abs .. i have a visibible six pack for sure .. just the skin is not as tight as i would like it to be (us all being perfectionists).. is this going to be substantial retention or just a little bit? nothing to cover the visibility of my abs ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im really just trying to get that last thin layer of subc. fat of my lower two abs .. i have a visibible six pack for sure .. just the skin is not as tight as i would like it to be (us all being perfectionists).. is this going to be substantial retention or just a little bit? nothing to cover the visibility of my abs ?
It should not obscure too bad at all. You might want to consider using Flawless at night, which will cause an enhancement of skin tightening and elasticity.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
It should not obscure too bad at all. You might want to consider using Flawless at night, which will cause an enhancement of skin tightening and elasticity.
Frankly, the retention I get is minimal. Not too much at all, and it absolutely goes away within 2 days.

Barch

Awards
Just got an order of Eviscerate in the mail... Ordered 3 bottles, but one is a little emptier and looks like a cross between peanut butter and diarrhea. The other two look like chocolate syrup. What's the deal with the bottle of peanut butter?

Matttehman

Awards
Just got an order of Eviscerate in the mail... Ordered 3 bottles, but one is a little emptier and looks like a cross between peanut butter and diarrhea. The other two look like chocolate syrup. What's the deal with the bottle of peanut butter?
I know it was mentioned before that some of the eviscerate had frozen during transport. And the simple solution was to hot water bathe this bottle to restore it to normal condition.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
So, any consensus on the best way to run this stuff?
2 days on 2 days off?
2 weeks on 2 weeks off?
Straight through?

Thanks
I would like to know this a well...

What's the protocol for clenviscerate....2wks on and 2wks off...apply twice a day??

How long are others taking it for and how many applications?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to know this a well...

What's the protocol for clenviscerate....2wks on and 2wks off...apply twice a day??

How long are others taking it for and how many applications?
I'm taking mine once per day in the AM, running it straight through. Seeing some good results, but it may be my overall training and other supps too. Definite leaning around love handles and lower abs (where applied).

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking mine once per day in the AM, running it straight through. Seeing some good results, but it may be my overall training and other supps too. Definite leaning around love handles and lower abs (where applied).
Directions recommend twice daily. Plus, previous posters on this thread recommended not dosing all at once so the clen doesn't go systemic, which it seems some report could happen past a certain dosage applied all at once. Of course, all this is based on user experiences, which could vary from one to another.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Straight through, how?

No days off for a full 2wks, but still taking 2wks off?

Also, for the experts on this....do you think adding clen to PP's dermatherm topical would work since everyone is out of eviscerate...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Directions recommend twice daily. Plus, previous posters on this thread recommended not dosing all at once so the clen doesn't go systemic, which it seems some report could happen past a certain dosage applied all at once. Of course, all this is based on user experiences, which could vary from one to another.
I know it says twice daily, but I'm just using it in the morning after cardio/weights so it works with my increased thermogenesis. I still feel the warm sensation into the evening and even the next morning. While I'm sure I could see better results 2 x day, I prefer to get the biggest bang for the buck by applying it when most effective, in my mind at least. Also, the burn is too great when applied too close to my morning workout.

I have it at about 40mcg clen per pump, so I'm only getting 120mcg in the one dose. I don't think that will go systemic, even though I'm already taking clen orally on top of the Clenvis. No shakes, just som cramps/headaches.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Straight through, how?

No days off for a full 2wks, but still taking 2wks off?

Also, for the experts on this....do you think adding clen to PP's dermatherm topical would work since everyone is out of eviscerate...
2 weeks on, 5 days a week. I'll be adding in 50mg benadryl after week 2 for a week (and every 3rd week), but continue the clenvis until I run out.

I thought dermatherm was systemic, so I would watch the clen dosing if you use it. You can still get Napalm at bb.com...

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks on, 5 days a week. I'll be adding in 50mg benadryl after week 2 for a week (and every 3rd week), but continue the clenvis until I run out.

I thought dermatherm was systemic, so I would watch the clen dosing if you use it. You can still get Napalm at bb.com...
Thank you Milas...I read almost all 27 pages of this thread...but would you know how much clen one would add to how much Napalm?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Milas...I read almost all 27 pages of this thread...but would you know how much clen one would add to how much Napalm?
Napalm is ~120ml, so depends on how much clen you'd like. Dsade recommended only 25% additional solution for Evis, so I'm assuming it's about the same for Napalm since it's the same base. If that's the case, the most you'd want to add is 30ml (after you've used 30ml, or ~10 applications of 3 pumps). If you have 200mcg/ml concentration, you'd end up with 6000mcg, which would put you at 50mcg per ml. It's about 1ml per pump, so you'd be getting 150mcg per 3 pumps. Sounds good to me, but 300mcg per day may be a bit high though if you dose twice...

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Napalm is ~120ml, so depends on how much clen you'd like. Dsade recommended only 25% additional solution for Evis, so I'm assuming it's about the same for Napalm since it's the same base. If that's the case, the most you'd want to add is 30ml (after you've used 30ml, or ~10 applications of 3 pumps). If you have 200mcg/ml concentration, you'd end up with 6000mcg, which would put you at 50mcg per ml. It's about 1ml per pump, so you'd be getting 150mcg per 3 pumps. Sounds good to me, but 300mcg per day may be a bit high though if you dose twice...
So basically add 30ml/6000mcg of clen to the whole bottle of Naplam and add more clen if need be?

But you can also do 2 pumps 2xday which equals 200mcg of clen per day, still a bit high since the sweet spot is around 80-100mcg of clen...no?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I FOUND THIS

Clenbuterol: The Addendum
by:Chris Clancey

For homebrewing, you want to add about 5,000 micrograms of clenbuterol (ideally in bulk powder form) to your transdermal carrier of choice, and shake well to disperse it (heating ought not to be necessary).

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eviscerate IS OVER i can use Atomic Meltdown with clen?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
^^yeah sucks that Eviscerate is no more....so looks like we can or should add 5000mcg to a whole bottle of Napalm since Napalm was the base for Eviscerate...also it mentioned in bulk powered...wonder if it's the same for liquid clen..?? :think:

Matttehman

Awards
^^yeah sucks that Eviscerate is no more
No more??!? :censored:

Well, I took my first dose of the Clenvis last night before a workout and... HOLY MOTHER OF f*@% THAT SH!T IS RUFF! :buttkick:

Which really begs me to ask at this point, what are everyone's thoughts on ClenPalm? I am liking the idea of no Cap, but I will be sad if t is not as effective...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I took my first dose of the Clenvis last night before a workout and... HOLY MOTHER OF f*@% THAT SH!T IS RUFF! :buttkick:
Don't use it right before workouts, it will burn like hell. :smite:

I've done it, it's no fun. Instead, try it after you workout, far away from your next workout. I can still feel it 24 hours later in some cases.

Matttehman

Awards
Don't use it right before workouts, it will burn like hell. :smite:

I've done it, it's no fun. Instead, try it after you workout, far away from your next workout. I can still feel it 24 hours later in some cases.
Yea, it's def after workout or during the morning from now on. Yesterday I applied it in the morning and it was very tolerable. But I decided to test the waters and dosed it before my workout again, OMFG I felt so stupid for doing that crap twice. :censored:

I guess Naplam and PP topical here I come.