Clenbuterol vs albuterol

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
My albuterol inhaler was 90mcg per aerosol dose. Usually there are like 100 doses or something, so there is now way, you're right.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
okay, so i'll check that out. sounds very interesting though.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
okay, so i'll check that out. sounds very interesting though.
You could have been sensitive to it and gotten the results you expressed. Plus, aerosol administration may be more effective mg per mg than oral....so you never know ;)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just order from CEM for the albuterol. One bottle i sgood for two weeks. for 35 $.....thats like 180mg for 35 thats all good with me..it def works...no lie

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh I wonder how long that's gonna last... Long enough, hopefully....

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so far i have no complaints with albuterol....up to 12mg a day....although my wife is taking clen and is up to 120 mcg a day and is shaking.....all the time.....she sleeps OK though...can't reallly tell her anything...she says shes fine..ill keep you posted.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just an updat....day 6 now i think...at 4mg X3 per day I now do not have the shakes. Still get "the feeling" but no shakes. I am definetly leaning up a bit. Especially in the mid section. Even though my cardio has been slacking. Oh yeah...I may have seen a small reduction in my aerobic capacity.....or being a slack ass may have caused it as well. Probably my fault. Will keep you updated on that area. So far my honest opinion on albuterol is....I like it.

Tad50

Awards
should albuterol be cycled like how clen is cycled (2 wks. on, 2 wks. off) or can it be taken for longer....say 4 wks on?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i plan on cycling it like clen....along with taking benedryl nightly. Although I have read that it can be taken up to 4 weeks continuously. But why risk ruining future cycles. Split the cycles with a week of ECA and you should be good

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this is albuterol realted or its just my training...but I'm super hungry recently. Could just be my diet but it's kinda wierd. Oh Yeah...still at 12mg a day....dropped another pound.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if this is albuterol realted or its just my training...but I'm super hungry recently. Could just be my diet but it's kinda wierd. Oh Yeah...still at 12mg a day....dropped another pound.
hows the bendryl working out?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
definetly help with the sleep....although it wasnt really keeping me up much. It still feels the same every dose I take of the Alb so I can only assume I'm not developing and tolerance as of yet.....Oh yeah...I read on another board that Albuterol does increase appetite...so maybe I'm not crazy.

Tad50

Awards
have you noticed an increase in strength and/or endurance?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually....alittle in both areas....i know i posted that i thought my aerobic capacity was suffering but i think my break from cardio was the culprit. All my lifts are up since i started, not a lot but right now im only taking the albuterol and protien....all this of course prior to my SD and Prostanz cycle in two weeks. So yes ive seen an improvement in both aspects.

Tad50

Awards
sweet....last question.....how would you compare albuterol's fat burning effects to clen's?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna lie...clen is king in my book for fat burning....not that albuterol is a chump....I think albuterol is a far safer and way more tolerable choice. Besides, clen hurts your cardio, Albuterol helps it, Clen has not been shown to be anabolic in humans, and I've read that albuterol has. All I can say is I'll never use clen again.

Tad50

Awards
great....dude thanks for the info....I just ordered some albuterol from IBE....I've never used clen or albuterol so I'm pretty excited about this

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey, if you get the chance post a log or some updates in this thread so I can see how it works out for you. I would recommend take half the dosage the first two days to assess your tolerance for the shakes. It only happen to me for the first couple of days, but if you work at a job were you have write alot the first couple days may prove to be interesting. I think by day 5 they had subsided...still got the energy boost...which is GREAT by the way...but the shakes stopped. Definetly dont skimp on the benedryl at night I take two of the capsules (25mg a piece I think.) I never had trouble sleeping with it but if it bothers you the benedryl will def. help. Ummm...that's all the advice I got for you for now. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have, not that I'm an expert or anything, but I'm willing to help. Good Luck.

Tad50

Awards
awesome. thanks a lot man. So you think I should start out at like 4 mg a day (2 mg 2x a day)? I guess I'll see how that goes and work my way up accordingly. I probably won't go any higher than 16 mg. a day. Do you take the benedryl during the day too or just at night? I imagine the albuterol along with my cardio (I usually play basketball for like two hrs. at a time) should result in some pretty good fat loss.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Def. sounds like a plan for success. I tihnk 3mg twice a day would be a good start. Then progressing to 4mg 3 times a day when ready. I only take the benedryl at night cuz it tends to make me tired during the day.

Tad50

Awards
ok. I probably won't ever try clen b/c of what I've read and heard about it. with all the bad sides and its effects on the heart

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To be honest after this run with Albuterol I'll never go back to clen. It's pretty much inferior on all grounds. The only reason it tends to burn fat faster is because its 35 hour half life which keeps you going all the time. One could hypothetically accomplish the same effect with a late night dosage of albuterol....but why do that to yourself. It's working great the way I'm using it now, and I really like the way it makes me feel. Sort of ephedra like energy but better.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Anyone do a clen "kickstart" ant then go to Alb yet? I think that the problem with clen is the high dosing. I would think that if people kept it more moderate, the sides would be minimized. At least with Alb, if you OD a little, it won't last for 36 hours :)

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the "albuterol" thread in the IBE Nutrition forum, but its just as apropos to this topic:

There was actually an article in Time mag or some similar publication featuring a young boy with muscular dystrophy that was being prescribed Albuterol to treat it with favorable results (Albuterol is anti-catabolic). I havent been to this thread in a long time but I just wanted to clear up some things about albuterol vs clen.

1. They are very chemically similar beta agonists, and the fat burning effects are pretty much equal.
2. Clen has never been proven in HUMANS to be anti-catabolic. Only in animals. However, most people will tell you its anti-catabolic, I'd like to see a publication...
3. Albuterol HAS been proven in HUMANS to be anti-catabolic (see CEM website for references).
4. Clenbuterol HAS ben proven to cause cardiac cell death (necrosis) at hi doses.
5. Albuterol has been proven to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and raise good cholesterol (HDL) - why i use it on cycle with things like tren and winny.
6. Finally, I have seen many posts saying something to the effect of "I took albuterol for my asthma and it didnt help me lose weight". Well, a few things...the doses of nebulized albuterol are MUCH MUCH less than those taken for ergogenic purposes. We're talking 2.5 mg/3ml via inhalation over a period of time versus 12 - 15 mg per day via the oral route. First off, the oral administration delivers more albuterol into your bloodstream. The inhalation route delivers the medication directly to your bronchioles where it is needed to aleviate bronchoconstriction cause by an asthma attack or difficulty breathing. Also, it is only used as needed (no more than every 4 to 6 hours), and as stated, the dose is much less.

I'm sure i'm forgetting other benefits of albuterol, but i think i got my point across. Only drawback I see is that you need to dose it multiple times a day due to its short half life. However, the upshot of this is that you can get to sleep at night, whereas lots of clen users will be staring at the ceiling...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
clen kick start

Anyone do a clen "kickstart" ant then go to Alb yet? I think that the problem with clen is the high dosing. I would think that if people kept it more moderate, the sides would be minimized. At least with Alb, if you OD a little, it won't last for 36 hours :)
I no lie got the "clen shakes" at a dose as low as 40mcg...I see no reason to use clen at all anymore...albuterol is just that much better, safer, and way easier to deal with.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
have you noticed an increase in vascularity?

That's just a byproduct of low bodyfat bro. AAS like EQ, winny, and anavar will bring out your veins like firehoses, but you have to be lean to see the effect. I personally have very very thick skin so I need to be 10-12 % bf to have that leafy skin veined up look. In the off season I can still see veins in my arms, quads, and calves, but not in chest or abs.

Anything that helps decrease bodyfat will lead to a more vascular look.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am the exact same way with my vascularity. I have to be around 10% to get real good vascularity. But for the record I have noticed some vascularity, but I've also lost 5 lbs. So that would explain it.

Tad50

Awards
That's just a byproduct of low bodyfat bro. AAS like EQ, winny, and anavar will bring out your veins like firehoses, but you have to be lean to see the effect. I personally have very very thick skin so I need to be 10-12 % bf to have that leafy skin veined up look. In the off season I can still see veins in my arms, quads, and calves, but not in chest or abs.

Anything that helps decrease bodyfat will lead to a more vascular look.
yeah i know man. I was asking if albuterol has any effects on the veins like how EQ or var might have . I also disagree about having to be lean in order to notice an increase in vascularity (although it definitely helps). When I did a superdrol cycle I noticed veins in my chest being more visible and I wasn't even lean (I was bulking at the time).

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know man. I was asking if albuterol has any effects on the veins like how EQ or var might have . I also disagree about having to be lean in order to notice an increase in vascularity (although it definitely helps). When I did a superdrol cycle I noticed veins in my chest being more visible and I wasn't even lean (I was bulking at the time).
Oh sorry I misunderstood. To my knowledge it doesnt. But it seems that almost all steroids lead to a more vascular appearance. I'm on day 6 of my winter bulker of anadrol, eq, test, and tren, and I already notice the veins popping out of my quads, arms, and chest.

Tad50

Awards
It's all good. How's that cycle going for you? It sounds like a nice little treat for the holidays :twisted:

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
It's all good. How's that cycle going for you? It sounds like a nice little treat for the holidays :twisted:

Great so far. Day 7 up 8 lbs. Did back yesterday, strength was up already. Am starting to get some sides from the A-bombs though. In fact as I'm writing this right now I have really bad abdominal pain. It subsides after a while but it's been coming more and more frequently.

P.S. forgot to add, also am on 4 iu/day HGH (week 4 of this), and am saving the tren for weeks 5-10 (of 12), so right now its 100 mg ED Anadrol, 1200 mg per week Test400, 800 mg per week EQ, and the 4 iu/day HGH.

Sorry to hijack, back on topic...