clenbuterol questions

mamagrace

Awards
Ok I have some questions regarding the use of Clenbuterol, or liquiClen as I have found it on a particular website. Before I ask anything though I want to point out something: I have noticed in my searches on the internet that in certain circumstances when people ask questions about this supplement they have been made to feel like they are idiots for trying this cycle with out "knowledge" of the product. I am trying to acquire that knowledge so please excuse me if I sound like a novice, because quite frankly, I am. Ok...

I am interested in loosing a very small amount of weight (small in the grand scale of weight loss ventures), between 15-20lbs. I am currently about 5'7" inches tall with a weight of 155 lbs. I am not really so much "overweight", I tend to get bony when I loose a lot of weight, but I keep weight in the tops of my thighs and my stomach even though the rest of my body is small. I would liked to try the Clen, for a short cycle, combined with cardio, (which I already do, a lot of), and a strict diet (which I already do, lean protein, no carbs, little to no sugar etc). I am currently counting calories, which I do all the time depending on my diet needs the number goes up and down etc, and I also take 180 mg of Armour thyroid daily, as prescribed since I was about 12 years old (I used to take Synthroid/levothyroxine, it was ineffective so I was switched). Armour thyroid for those who do not know is a porcine supplement, it is taken from pig hormones, to balance thyroid and gives proper t3 and t4 dosing. Because of my history with thyroid dysfunction, I do not want to combine the Clen with a t3 or t3 supplement on top of my Armour, because I am concerned as to how it will affect my heart rate and my underlying thyroid issue. As for the Clen, I am well aware of the side effects. I am capable of handling them, I will assume they are similar to adderall side effects, which is something that I was taking for some time to help me manage my weight and my adhd symptoms. I have since ceased this use of this supplement, which is why I am investigating Clenbuterol.

So, how long of a cycle should I do with the Clenbuterol, and what is the proper dosage that someone of the height and weight mentioned above should be using. Also, will the Clen just remove body fat, or will it help tone some of the muscle that is already there? I am very strong, but am not interested in making my muscles any larger than they are, I would prefer to be thin with feminine definition. My arms are almost there, as is my chest and my calves, I need to, like I said trim the fat around my thighs and stomach. Even with this extra 15-20 lbs, my waist is 28 inches, my back 32, but I have very wide hips somewhere around 34-35, (I've had 2 kids), which I can feel my hip bones quite surely, but directly above them in the area where I guess you would call them, love handles, there is some (maybe 2-3 inches) of fat that I would like to remove. Should I do a straight 6 weeks? I did read somewhere that that was an ok cycle to participate in, but I am not sure. Any help, guidance, and advice, is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance. :bigok:

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Ok I have some questions regarding the use of Clenbuterol, or liquiClen as I have found it on a particular website. Before I ask anything though I want to point out something: I have noticed in my searches on the internet that in certain circumstances when people ask questions about this supplement they have been made to feel like they are idiots for trying this cycle with out "knowledge" of the product. I am trying to acquire that knowledge so please excuse me if I sound like a novice, because quite frankly, I am. Ok...

I am interested in loosing a very small amount of weight (small in the grand scale of weight loss ventures), between 15-20lbs. I am currently about 5'7" inches tall with a weight of 155 lbs. I am not really so much "overweight", I tend to get bony when I loose a lot of weight, but I keep weight in the tops of my thighs and my stomach even though the rest of my body is small. I would liked to try the Clen, for a short cycle, combined with cardio, (which I already do, a lot of), and a strict diet (which I already do, lean protein, no carbs, little to no sugar etc). I am currently counting calories, which I do all the time depending on my diet needs the number goes up and down etc, and I also take 180 mg of Armour thyroid daily, as prescribed since I was about 12 years old (I used to take Synthroid/levothyroxine, it was ineffective so I was switched). Armour thyroid for those who do not know is a porcine supplement, it is taken from pig hormones, to balance thyroid and gives proper t3 and t4 dosing. Because of my history with thyroid dysfunction, I do not want to combine the Clen with a t3 or t3 supplement on top of my Armour, because I am concerned as to how it will affect my heart rate and my underlying thyroid issue. As for the Clen, I am well aware of the side effects. I am capable of handling them, I will assume they are similar to adderall side effects, which is something that I was taking for some time to help me manage my weight and my adhd symptoms. I have since ceased this use of this supplement, which is why I am investigating Clenbuterol.

So, how long of a cycle should I do with the Clenbuterol, and what is the proper dosage that someone of the height and weight mentioned above should be using. Also, will the Clen just remove body fat, or will it help tone some of the muscle that is already there? I am very strong, but am not interested in making my muscles any larger than they are, I would prefer to be thin with feminine definition. My arms are almost there, as is my chest and my calves, I need to, like I said trim the fat around my thighs and stomach. Even with this extra 15-20 lbs, my waist is 28 inches, my back 32, but I have very wide hips somewhere around 34-35, (I've had 2 kids), which I can feel my hip bones quite surely, but directly above them in the area where I guess you would call them, love handles, there is some (maybe 2-3 inches) of fat that I would like to remove. Should I do a straight 6 weeks? I did read somewhere that that was an ok cycle to participate in, but I am not sure. Any help, guidance, and advice, is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance. :bigok:
Stats? Edit: lifting stats/exp. Not height weight

mccallister

Awards
My advice would be to go with ephedrine/caffeine and tighten up your diet before resorting to Clen.
Also worth noting, Most females stay away from weightlifting because there afraid of developing too "large" of muscles. That statement makes me lol because for a female to develop masculine muscle usually requires use of hormones and strength training will only help further your physique and help you utilize more calories.
Get on a proper strength training routine balanced with cardio, control your diet, if your counting calories and not losing weight then you may be over estimating your caloric needs or miscalculating your calories. Supplement fish oil and a multi vitamin.

mccallister

Awards
Just an FYI Clen and adderall are prescription drugs not supplements

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Low Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 3
SR83 Anabolics 2