clen not working

parry

Awards
Hi people!

i have been using clen 2morning and 2 evening 3 days a week and affedrin 6 tabs rest 3 days a week for the last 1 month, but its not working on me, there is no significant weight loss, just about 1.5 kgs .... can anyone suggest me some other steroids or cycles to loose weight faster .... i am 75 kgs at the moment 5"2 in height and 28 yrs .....pls help !!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just because you dont feel it it doesnt mean its not working,

i personally think TAKE CLEN EVERY DAY FOR BEST RESULTS. thats where i saw my best results.

parry

Awards
clen cycle

just because you dont feel it it doesnt mean its not working,

i personally think TAKE CLEN EVERY DAY FOR BEST RESULTS. thats where i saw my best results.

do you think the cycle is fine.... should clen be taken everyday and what quantity to c the best results ......

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
might not work for midgets? jk man search recent threads the answer was already posted

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you think the cycle is fine.... should clen be taken everyday and what quantity to c the best results ......
i see good results when i do it every day, i start off with 40mcg per day, and increase by 20mcg every 2 weeks, until i get to 120mcg (never more then that) then run it there until desired fat loss, then drop it down to 40mcg for 2 weeks then 20mcg for a few days then off.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well how's your diet and training? just can't expect to lose weight by just taking something. you still hafta eat well. i talk to people all the time that expect results just by taking somehting. everyhting has to be in sync. and there are no steroids that will help u lose weight

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
clen should be run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off to be productive. gradually increase the dose over the 2 weeks and decrease. during the 2 off weeks use E/C

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clen should be run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off to be productive. gradually increase the dose over the 2 weeks and decrease. during the 2 off weeks use E/C
i disagree,

and the ECA will eat up muscle, (will increase cortisol, which as you probably know is a catabolic hormone)

clen ED for best results,

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i disagree,

why do u disagree? i dont have all the info on clen. but from what i understand is that prolonged use leads to a tollerance to the drug....kinda like caffiene. that is why its wise to take a break from it to clear/clean ur receptors

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why do u disagree? i dont have all the info on clen. but from what i understand is that prolonged use leads to a tollerance to the drug....kinda like caffiene. that is why its wise to take a break from it to clear/clean ur receptors

yea but if you break from it and use ECA, your still using the same receptors, so letting them cleanse isnt happening, and do they go back to normal in 2 weeks? probably not maybe more like 6-8

whtn useing clen if you stop feeling it it doesnt mean its not working, its just not working as good, so every 2 weeks ou up the dose by 20mcg. until you get to ur desired dose,

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yea but if you break from it and use ECA, your still using the same receptors, so letting them cleanse isnt happening, and do they go back to normal in 2 weeks? probably not maybe more like 6-8

whtn useing clen if you stop feeling it it doesnt mean its not working, its just not working as good, so every 2 weeks ou up the dose by 20mcg. until you get to ur desired dose,

ah ha, ok. i didnt know they worked on the same receptors. but i still wouldnt advise prolonged exposure to clen....especially if ur needing +140mcg to feel anything

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ah ha, ok. i didnt know they worked on the same receptors. but i still wouldnt advise prolonged exposure to clen....especially if ur needing +140mcg to feel anything

u dont need higher then 120mcg, and jus bc you dont feel it doesnt mean its not working

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
actually the ECA stack does not eat up muscle, it protects it from break down. and for receptor cleaning, yes 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and use benadryl starting like mid second week and for a third week. this is really effective. u feel really feel it after that. im doing it now and the first two weeks i used clen i felt nothing. then after using benadryl, i was shakin like a leaf the next time.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
actually the ECA stack does not eat up muscle, it protects it from break down. and for receptor cleaning, yes 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and use benadryl starting like mid second week and for a third week. this is really effective. u feel really feel it after that. im doing it now and the first two weeks i used clen i felt nothing. then after using benadryl, i was shakin like a leaf the next time.

i would love to hear your reasoning on how ECA does not eat up muscle? ephedra it increases cortisol, just like caffenine. cortisol breaks down muscle,

so having ephedra, and caffenine is something that will #1 yes help you lose weight and #2 help you lose muscle as well,

i dont think its a good idea to be doing that benedryl cleansing, but i do not know enough about it for its cleansing properties, i know its 1 main ingredient.

but the thing is , do you diet for 2 weeks and then stop dieting for 2 weeks? no, you diet continuously, you body gets used to it so you tweak something, same thing with clen, you tweek something, (ie increasing the dose every 2 weeks)