Clear Edge anticholinergic?

Krashroute

Awards
Was curious is anyone had noticed any dry mouth/eyed, or felt warm/flushed/red on this?

I was taking taking this product to help concentrate on morning rounds in my last rotation and loved it! I usually have to force my self to write everyhting down to pay attention to boring cases. I saw alot of promise in the studies of the ingredients.

I have taken it often (6-8 tabs qAM on empty stomach) for the last 2 weeks. I noticed the dry nose after the first week. Latley I feel warm and my eyes have been more dry than Id like. Basically it brings me back to the first question regarding anticholinergic effects. Just curious if anyone else noticed these effects? I still will use the product as the effects are desirable especially going into my next rotation, just more sparingly.

Thanks for any help.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has choline in it, so I wouldn't think it would act as a anticholinergic agent. No other cpd in the formula has antimuscarine or antinicotinic receptor activities that I know of, but who knows.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear Edge contains Huperzine-A an acetylcholineesterase inhibitor, and Vinpocetine which enhances the activity of Acetylcholine transferase (attaching acetyl groups to choline to form acetylcholine).

It also contains CDP-Choline, a very potent souce of choline, and a nootropic in its own right.

Thank you for the good feedback. I am glad you like the product. :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When i first started taking it I had the flushed feeling and was constantly thirsty. But as I took it longer all that has stopped

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I have not experienced any such adverse effects. This product is surprisingly effective in my experience.