Cleaning out the closet. 4AD/AromX/Dermacrine/AI PCS, etc

celicasoul

I just finished a Havoc Cycle. This time I pulsed and had great results, no need for pct.

Now I have a few things that have been sitting around for a while, some I tried a bit, some I have not touched. I'm wondering what you guys think I should do with them now....

Here's what I have:

1 bottle AMS 4AD caps
1 bottle AMS Arom X caps
1 bottle AI Post Cycle caps
about a weeks worth of Formadrol Extreme
1/2 bottle Diesel Test
1/2 vial Toremifene citrate 3600mg/ 60ml

I also have some Dermacrine on the way. As well as some AI Life Support caps and horny goat weed on the side that I have not decided to use yet.

So what would be the best way to utilize these? I would like some serious cycle suggestions only.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished a Havoc Cycle. This time I pulsed and had great results, no need for pct.

Now I have a few things that have been sitting around for a while, some I tried a bit, some I have not touched. I'm wondering what you guys think I should do with them now....

Here's what I have:

1 bottle AMS 4AD caps
1 bottle AMS Arom X caps
1 bottle AI Post Cycle caps
about a weeks worth of Formadrol Extreme
1/2 bottle Diesel Test
1/2 vial Toremifene citrate 3600mg/ 60ml

I also have some Dermacrine on the way. As well as some AI Life Support caps and horny goat weed on the side that I have not decided to use yet.

So what would be the best way to utilize these? I would like some serious cycle suggestions only.

Pulsed or not you put exogenous hormones in your body, a PCT IS needed. Even if its just to cover your bases.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to buy some more bottles of 4ad, and stack the dermacrine & 4ad with something like superdrol.

make sure you have your pct in order before you start though.