Clean Bulk - Deca, DBol, Primo

Guido

Awards
Day 18: 232.4 lbs...was up at 236 on Day 15, but then I started the Arimidex. I think what's happening is I'm losing fat and gaining muscle. My pants feel even looser than when I started, and I'm becoming stronger, more vascular (actually starting to see some veins in my upper ab/serratus area - definitely a first for me), and just bigger overall. And since I stopped the ephedrine about a week ago, I've been eating like a horse. So the fact that my weight isnt moving leads me to believe the calories are going into muscle anabolism while the fat is being broken down. Also, since the ARimidex is now on board, I'm not worried about too much water retention.

Just thought i'd give an update, and btw, I <3 DBol

Day 19: 237.2 lbs Seem to have stabilized with the water rentention but i'll post my weight again after the weekend. I'm losing fat around the waist, and everything else is getting bigger. I cant wait till the test and deca start to work. It's gonna be pretty insane.

BigWill

Awards
deca/dbol stack is one of the best stacks of all time. do some research guys. Dont knock it till you try it. throw some test in to prevent being limp all the time and youll be fine... Anabolics has different sides from person to person.....*peace*

Bacaveli

Awards
i don't have any experience with deca, but from what i've seen with many of my friends and even people on this board i'd say drop the deca and opt for tren with test prop for about six weeks if you really want a nandrolone derivative. i'm not much of a fan for nandrolone derivatives (except m4ohn) though and i would go with test prop and winstrol instead. its an amazing stack and pct should be a lot easier. the bloat from dbol is mostly from the high conversion to estrogen and you cant compare Arnold's not looking bloated to the results that everyone will have because everyone will respond differently to it. as was stated earlier in this thread, an ai should help cut down on the bloat if needed. i honestly don't think you'll have any problem with bloat from a prop/winstrol or prop/tren stack.