Classyplastic & Gaspari Halodrol: A New Hope?

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
todays the start of week 3. strength is way up, no doubt. started my morning off with some hammer curls and 40's felt like 25's. New bicep and forearm veins popping up. lowered my carbs, but upped my fats and water and im not feeling so bloaty anymore so thats nice. worked my way up to a single of 255 on bench. wanted to try 265 (my previous max was 260) but my left wrist is hurting me so i stopped there. maybe next week!
Not feeling bloated anymore is good. Single of 255 is great!

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Classyplastic & Gaspari Halodrol: A New Hope?

Super sore throat the last 3 days. Took the last 2 off from the gym but got in this morning and moved some light weight around to feel like I actually did something. Football game starts in 2 hours so at least my store will be dead after that and I won't have to worry about scaring off too many customers with my gross frog voice

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Super sore throat the last 3 days. Took the last 2 off from the gym but got in this morning and moved some light weight around to feel like I actually did something. Football game starts in 2 hours so at least my store will be dead after that and I won't have to worry about scaring off too many customers with my gross frog voice
Light work in the gym is better than nothing, my man. Hope you start feeling better ASAP.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
closing in on the last couple days. nothing new to report really. still feeling a little sick. skipped leg day yesterday so i went in and took care of that this morning.

Leg extensions

100 2x10
110 2x10
120 2x8
130 2x8
140 2x6
150 2x6

Hamstring curls

150 2x10
160 2x10
170 2x8
180 2x8
180 2x6

Seated calf raises (hammer strength)

4 plates each side 4x10
3 plates 4x10
2 plates 4x10
1 plate 4x10

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Plus after i got home 40lb hammer curls 10x10 while watching some youtubes.

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Well boys, 30 days are up and here's my final measurments:

Chest: 41
Biceps: 15.5 (up half inch)
Forearms: 12
Waist: 34 (up 1 inch :sad: )
Thigh: 23 (up half inch)
Calf: 14.5

at 176lbs i'm up 4 lbs and i hope that didn't all go into my waist since its up an inch.

Final thoughts on Halodrol? I think this stuff either has to be run at a higher dose or run for 8 weeks, or probably both. We ran a prop blend of 4 different andos totalling 500mgs a day, and if i was going to run them all separate, the mgs would total over 1000.

That being said, having a log was a great push for me to work myself harder in the gym. I trained harder, and ate more, and gained size. I want to thank everyone involved for giving me this opportunity and in the future, if i have some extra cash and theres a sale or something, i'll log 6 or 8 boxes for 8 weeks and see what this stuff can really do. Or hey, just toss me a few of those spare boxes of the real halo you guys have laying around :laugh:

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Well boys, 30 days are up and here's my final measurments:

Chest: 41
Biceps: 15.5 (up half inch)
Forearms: 12
Waist: 34 (up 1 inch :sad: )
Thigh: 23 (up half inch)
Calf: 14.5

at 176lbs i'm up 4 lbs and i hope that didn't all go into my waist since its up an inch.

Final thoughts on Halodrol? I think this stuff either has to be run at a higher dose or run for 8 weeks, or probably both. We ran a prop blend of 4 different andos totalling 500mgs a day, and if i was going to run them all separate, the mgs would total over 1000.

That being said, having a log was a great push for me to work myself harder in the gym. I trained harder, and ate more, and gained size. I want to thank everyone involved for giving me this opportunity and in the future, if i have some extra cash and theres a sale or something, i'll log 6 or 8 boxes for 8 weeks and see what this stuff can really do. Or hey, just toss me a few of those spare boxes of the real halo you guys have laying around :laugh:
Thank you for logging Halodrol and giving your solid, honest thoughts about the product and experience. Bicep and thigh measurements went up and that's always good news.